Trip to Live Music Studio

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
-Speedy-
Euro To B

Trip to Live Music Studio

Post by -Speedy- » 06 Oct 2005, 18:52

I visited Live Music Studio two months ago, and finally I've made a small review of my trip. I'm still working on it, but the demo version is already available. You can see it here:
http://www.hi-nrg.narod.ru/lms_eng.html

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 06 Oct 2005, 20:13

:D I know exactly when you say "my dream came true". For me it did happen in 2003 & 2004. Visits to the Rodgers Studio & SCP studio.

Victor
Euro To B

Post by Victor » 06 Oct 2005, 20:47

Thank you Speedy.

I really enjoyed your pix and the description of your visit.

Hey Ronald!

Do you have any pictures or stories about your trip?? :twisted:

Chico Chico
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Chico Chico » 06 Oct 2005, 21:22

I'm working on the translation for you Speedy! Should have it all set for you soon! Talk with you later 8)

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 07 Oct 2005, 00:36

Hey Speedy!

I'm that Japanese who sent you the lyrics for Make Me Love by Maltese.
Do you remember me? :)
Anyways, thanks for sharing the interesting itinerary and nice pics.

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 07 Oct 2005, 01:16

Wow! That was intersting to read and look at [the pictures]! Thanks!
I hope I might one day be able to visit A-Beat C studios.
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 07 Oct 2005, 12:26

When they want release new cds? I hope without "Nippon Nippon"...
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

-Speedy-
Euro To B

Post by -Speedy- » 07 Oct 2005, 16:15

Thank you very much for your good words, friends! I am happy that you enjoyed my little review. :)
Ronald, it would be really interesing to see photos from your trip to Rodgers Studio & SCP studio. :wink:
Chico Chico, thank you for your help! But keep in mind, that the original text has been changed a little since the time I asked you to check it.
Hello Oresama-chan! Of course I haven't forgotten your help with the lyrics :) Thanks again!
Ricfiam, I hope soon. I'll ask them...
Just added 11 more photos. Sorry for the slow speed of loading. My russian host limits foreign traffic for some reasons.

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 07 Oct 2005, 19:31

With the help of Marcello 'Iventi d'Azzuro' I got the change to visit Giancarlo Pasquini in Mantova.
For me kind a strange experience, I mean I bought vinyls from an artist/producer which I met personally in '88 during a live performance and now many years later I went to his studio! yes, my dream was becoming reality!
It was fantastic to 'enter' the world of ABEATC. I mean they work normally and there I was just walking around. I was present at the recordings of the vocals of 'Snowgame fighter' by Mickey B. (Micheala Cappurro). I met 'for me' the famous Sandro Oliva. Did met Stefano Brandoni and Alesio Milani (Nik Key) and ofcourse Denise (Nuage). And ofcourse Giancarlo who made this weekend very specially.
A year later I got the possibility to return and that was really special cause it felt like going home. Perhaps difficult to understand but I really felt very very welcome at the Rodgers studio's where I met Elena Gobbi, Luigi Raimundi and later that evening during a specially arranged diner an 'old famous' ABEATC female voice. The next day was even more spectacular cause during lunch I was sitting in a restaurant eating pizza with Marco Manzi and Ken Laszlo. In the afternoon we met Stefano e Evelina picked up us and we went to the beautiful studio of SCP. Cristian & Ennio did appear later. What can I say, again fantastic people!
Italian hospitality at his best, fantastic people which are so friendly. Fantastico.
Unfortionally I don't have much pics of this 'last', digitally something went wrong.
The only thing which will stay till my last 'breath' are fantastic memories!
Have to go, a plain is waiting.

rufflegarden
Euro To B

Post by rufflegarden » 11 Oct 2005, 08:41

how many free records you got in 2 visits?

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 11 Oct 2005, 16:08

rufflegarden wrote:how many free records you got in 2 visits?
After the first visit we went back with some vinyls / CD's.
Even the fact that there was the possibility to take as much as we could carry ........ it's stil not very polite.
For me the vinyls where not so important.
Being there, staying so close. To have two wonderful visits, meeting friends and having a nice time has much more value than a couple of vinyls.
I hope you understand :D

Ronald.