Eurobeat Quiz Update

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Eurobeat Quiz Update

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 15 Oct 2005, 14:51

Hey, Panu, just thought I'd point out that in one of your eurobeat quizzes, it asks the question, "Which label has never appeared on the SEB series?" The correct answer is Boom Boom Beat... but that's not really true anymore, now is it?

Just thought I'd point it out. ^_^
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 15 Oct 2005, 16:28

Well Hi-Site/Sym Music never appeared on SEB either even though they really just did stuff for EuroPanic and Dancemania

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 15 Oct 2005, 18:57

Heh yeah, actually the quizes really need much renewing... there are more questions that are outdated or proven incorrect =| I just need to get around to fixing them.

Humbedooh
Forum Cow

Post by Humbedooh » 15 Oct 2005, 19:48

Panu is busy developing other forms of "contests" for the site at the moment, so he may be excused for the time being ^^

Chico Chico
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Chico Chico » 16 Oct 2005, 01:52

Also if you've seen the new layout for the site, you'd understand how hard he really works to make the site as up-to-date as possible... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :D

Humbedooh
Forum Cow

Post by Humbedooh » 16 Oct 2005, 02:09

Chico Chico wrote:Also if you've seen the new layout for the site, you'd understand how hard he really works to make the site as up-to-date as possible... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :D
Nothing is hidden from the lidless eye...nor me ^^
Needless to say, there is new content under way that will, in my opinion, make this site a great deal more attractive to visit frequently (as in, every day!)...but all will be revealed at an appropriate time.
- De apibus semper dubitandum est
(You never know about bees)

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 16 Oct 2005, 03:06

*blink*

What's going on 'ere?

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 16 Oct 2005, 03:07

Chico Chico wrote:Also if you've seen the new layout for the site, you'd understand how hard he really works to make the site as up-to-date as possible... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :D
heh, well umm... I can blame other people for that part ;p but thanks anyways. Dan and Jordan mostly handle the area where I suck.

newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

site

Post by newfield » 16 Oct 2005, 06:40

...and keep in mind that it's the only forum visited by The Producer!!!

Chico Chico
Bazooka Bellydancer

Re: site

Post by Chico Chico » 16 Oct 2005, 09:59

newfield wrote:...and keep in mind that it's the only forum visited by The Producer!!!
I think it's really awesome that you visit the forum and listen to the fans! Best way to be 100% involved! :D

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 16 Oct 2005, 14:41

newfield wrote:...and keep in mind that it's the only forum visited by The Producer!!!
Well, you used to visit Eurobeat Evolution, didn't you?
It also get visits from Giancarlo Pasquini, Federico Rimonti and Christian Codenotti, too.
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

Humbedooh
Forum Cow

Post by Humbedooh » 16 Oct 2005, 21:09

Cosmic_Bard wrote:
Well, you used to visit Eurobeat Evolution, didn't you?
It also get visits from Giancarlo Pasquini, Federico Rimonti and Christian Codenotti, too.
hush, hush ;p I used to be in kindergarden as well - doesn't mean I don't know my trigonometry and ancient greek history today.

Some (a retorical way of saying "most") of the content on eurobeat-prime has been sort of put on a halt for the past few weeks, and probably a few weeks in the future as well. As rumors have it, we're in the midst of developing several new areas of the web site, as well as updating the basic stuff and databases. I don't exactly know the visitor stats for this site, but regardless, there's gonna be a major "offensive" from the creative staff of this site very soon, that should increase your incentive to visit the site on a daily basis by quite a bit.

I can't say exactly when this will happen, nor can I tell you exactly what's gonna happen to the site, as some of it is still a secret..but it's gonna be fun!

So, in short, quizzes will be updated, and to the possible extend, kept up-to-date continuously when the "push" is made. I can't give any date, nor can I tell you what's coming (yet), but a careful estimate that says "November, 2005" wouldn't be far off.

And as for Bore...well he may say he doesn't do much, but it's still his butt n the sling whenever the multiple people that develop new content for the site get in a jam or need a final "go!" for their content, so to say he does nothing would be folly...so shame on you for being too modest, Bore ;p
- De apibus semper dubitandum est
(You never know about bees)

newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

producers&forum

Post by newfield » 17 Oct 2005, 07:42

as euro producers go visiting this forum,and becoz we only meet at music fair like midem in cannes,I just want to say hello to D.R.,Federico and everyone!!! And I wonder...why don't you get retired? it's time!!! ha ha ha!!

back to the forum essence,user interface is very important and this one got simply the best.It's clear,easy to browse.No wasting time (you know what it means to us).

[/quote]

Chico Chico
Bazooka Bellydancer

Re: producers&forum

Post by Chico Chico » 17 Oct 2005, 11:50

newfield wrote:And I wonder...why don't you get retired? it's time!!! ha ha ha!!
I would be really sad if frederico retired... I wonder myself sometimes if I'm the only one that looks forward to hearing new HI-NRG Attack? :(