Vote for best eurobeat label

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.

Which label produced the best hits over the years?

vibration(ledrecords)
5%
saifam(BBB/asia)
16%
AbeatC
21%
Delta
32%
Time
5%
SCP
21%
Hi-NRG
No votes

Total votes: 19

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 05 Jan 2006, 04:21

Delta is #1!
Reason: Andrea Leonardi. He is one of the most brilliant songwriters
on the planet,and perhaps even the most brilliant one. I live for his stuff!

Everone else is impressing me every once in a while,so I give
all other labels a second place.. :)

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 05 Jan 2006, 20:42

SCP hands down. Why? They've had the lowest number of disappointments =P

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 06 Jan 2006, 12:20

8) It's almost a tie between TIME and DELTA, but TIME takes #1 for "Touch & Go" "Super Guy" and "Terminator"
2. DELTA. Mako, Mad Max,D-Essex and all Clara productions.
3. HRG Attack. Federicco has the best aggressive male voice around. They can get away with what no other label can!
4. Boom Boom Beat. I like what I hear so far since 90's 'till now.
5. SCP. Don't get me wrong, I think they are great, just not as good as the others. still best song is Number One -Fastway.
6. Vibration. Di marcantonio needs to go back to TIME.
7. AbeatC. Back in 90's they were my second favorite, but that repetitive beat from all dave Rodgers and mega NRG man songs got me fed up. Still with Giacommo Caria they could make a huge comeback.

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 06 Jan 2006, 15:28

Hmm...for the moment I voted for DELTA.

I love Mr. Gelmetti's production before everything!! Roberto Gabrielli and Giordano Foglia are my favorite composers. Moreover Clara, Stefy, Elena, Elisa, Davide, Maurizio, Nando, Luca...all of my favorite voices are there!

But I like also SCP, TIME as well and just a bit of A-Beat C. :lol:
ImageImageImage

kman10587
Bad Bad Bad

Post by kman10587 » 03 Feb 2006, 21:44

Close call between Delta and SCP, but I had to go with SCP. As many big names and big hits as Delta has had (Max Coveri, Niko, and Marko Polo, just to name a few), SCP's quality is amazingly consistent, and Fastway/Dusty is simply a god among eurobeat artists.
Running in the 90s...it's a new way I like to be...

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 03 Feb 2006, 23:49

1/. Boom Boom Beat. I love their speedy style, it's very unique and I've yet to hear one horribly bad song from them. Sometimes their songs can sound the same with the synth line, but it's not annoying me just yet. :)

2/. SCP. There's not a single artist in that label where you can simply compare it to another. They're all very unique, and I like that!

3/. A-Beat-C and HI-NRG Attack. I like them both equally here. There's a few artists and/or songs from both labels which could use some improvement, but overall they've done pretty well over the last few years.

4/. Vibration. Haven't really heard that many songs from them, so I can't really make much of a judgment. They're a "hit or miss" for me.

5/. Delta. If it weren't for TIME I'd put them last! I used to love this label, but lately they're sounding so and so much the same that it's really starting to get on my nerves. I just never saw what the big deal with them was, sorry. :(

6/. TIME. I don't think I really need to explain why. Dave's the only one on the label that has made any sort of positive impact on me as of late, otherwise I just really hate all of their songs. They sound too bland for my taste.

Just my opinion. :)