help finding ParaPara clubs in tokyo

Wave your arms from side to side, do the parapara all!
Gorgia_v
Eurobeat Boom

help finding ParaPara clubs in tokyo

Post by Gorgia_v » 17 Dec 2009, 03:51

hey all i need some help...

i am heading to japan in june and would like to bisit any ParaPara clubs or any club that plays eurobeat, hyper techno ect ect

please help!

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 31 Dec 2009, 22:36

Can you read Japanese? Even if not you can't go wrong with neoneo's blog: http://hpcgi3.nifty.com/parapara_night/ ... /petit.cgi

And here's a nifty calendar that shows when the events play, links, times, etc. http://parapara.kanpa-i.com/

Happy clubbing. I had an AWESOME time last August but I warn you, it makes it that much better if you know how to para. Even if you don't know how try to follow along and enjoy yourself =)

Gorgia_v
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Gorgia_v » 22 Feb 2010, 22:46

oh i know how to Para...i have been paradancing for over 6 years now!! i know probably over 200 routines or so...and learning more every time a new routine is found/refilmed/ released on DVD. ect ect...thanks to you and Disco NRG

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 21 Mar 2010, 22:21

And all this time I thought you were just a eurobeater! Well it's nice to know I've helped out with your para para journey. Thanks for learning from myself and the rest of the DNRG crew =)

It's comments like these that give me the passion to get back in to filming more regularly 8)

Best of luck on your trip and don't be afraid to drop me a line if ever you have more questions or need anything.

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 12 Jan 2011, 17:42

So...does each Eurobeat track have it's own special parapara routine or something?

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 15 Jan 2011, 14:50

Not all Eurobeat tracks but a vast number of them do.

To put things in perspective your average SEB album can have anywhere from 1-5 tracks from that SEB choreographed.

In Japan the popularity of Eurobeat is still closely tied to Para Para. This is why when anniversary albums and nonstops are released the majority of the tracks chosen are ones with routines. Keep in mind the DJs that mix these albums are also often the ones that mix at the para events in clubs.