Common Eurobeat Synthesizers? (First Post)

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Common Eurobeat Synthesizers? (First Post)

Post by zoupzuop2 » 05 Nov 2006, 23:28

Good afternoon, Eurobeat Prime!

For quite some time now, I've been searching all forms of information I can find trying to discover which synthesizers Eurobeat producers use. I've gone so far as to contact Jenny ROM and Mauro Farina (himself!!) for information, the latter not responding many months after my inital emails. Jenny responded; however, it didn't provide any insight on the subject.

Does anyone here know the specific synthesizers used to generate the sounds of Eurobeat? The sawtooths/synth brasses, the rave stabs, and the like... My general MIDI and Trance synthesizers just don't cut it <plug>(which shouldn't stop you from listening and critiquing...) </plug>

If ANYONE has ANY insight on this matter, please, don't hesitate to speak up! It'll spare me another year of searching and inquiring.

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 06 Nov 2006, 00:03

HOLY COW!
You contacted Jenny ROM?! :shock:
Do you know her real name?

On the topic of synths, unfortunately, I don't know much either, but there is a huge topic about them here already...

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 06 Nov 2006, 00:48

Well, if you looked at some threads on the main page...

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 08 Nov 2006, 22:48

Cheeseman: Unfortunately, I didn't catch her real name... she's very nice, though. She answered all my questions politely and enthusiastically.

Mikaeru: Not sure whether or not to say "thank you" or "touché"... yeah, I'd seen one of those threads before in retrospect, but it didn't quite hit me that it was THE one to look through for the answer to my question. I'll give 'em a flick through (it appears that, in a few of them, you have quite a bit of insight).

Okay, that answers my question! Thank you.