Cody / 2 Fast

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 25 Dec 2007, 22:29

No, I wouldn't agree with that, considering Kiki & Kika/Fancy have been around since the beginning of SCP records in 1997, while Pamsy's debut was on Horror Fantasy from SEB 142 six years later. Besides, I can definitely hear differences between the vocalists between Yo Yo Baby and Tuttifrutti Lollipop for example. Just because the vocals are pitched up doesn't mean it's a Kiki & Fancy track. Christine sang under Kiki & Kika only on All For Love and Jungle Night, accompanied by the traditional vocalist for Lucya; the rest of the Kiki & Kika/Fancy songs are all sung by anonymous people (including Lucya).

Jion

Post by Jion » 25 Dec 2007, 23:30

Kiki & Fancy are NOT Christine, Pamsy or Lisa Lion and to my knowledge Irene. This has already been confirmed by SCP through emails from various people. Their identity has been a mystery that might be revealed once SCP gets their new site fixed up.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 26 Dec 2007, 00:43

#Infinity
I want to know the identities of Kiki & Fancy, as well as most of Hi-NRG Attack + Saifam's female vocalists (Melody Castellari we at least already know)!

Live music site allready told you the first names . Giorgia and Michela(Ciao Ciao) who are Jee Bee and Michelle Rose. Then there is Debora(Cindy). The three of them are sisters and have sung on Asia recs under those names, so maybe they switch back and forth with Saifam? I really don't know. Add Christina , Melody, Miss Joke(Alice In Para Para Land) and Greta Accantino and you have 7 girls. That is more than most labels have. That pretty much covers all the different vocal tones on thier music. Now, weather this is tru or not, it's obviously what HRG Attack wants to be known , so it should suffice 8)

Kika & Fancy can be Rihanna & Shakira for all I know :P

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 26 Dec 2007, 03:07

drnrg wrote:Live music site allready told you the first names . Giorgia and Michela(Ciao Ciao) who are Jee Bee and Michelle Rose. Then there is Debora(Cindy). The three of them are sisters and have sung on Asia recs under those names, so maybe they switch back and forth with Saifam? I really don't know. Add Christina , Melody, Miss Joke(Alice In Para Para Land) and Greta Accantino and you have 7 girls. That is more than most labels have. That pretty much covers all the different vocal tones on thier music. Now, weather this is tru or not, it's obviously what HRG Attack wants to be known , so it should suffice 8)
All of those are false save for Melody Castellari and Greta Accantino. Christina Cucchi isn't even Bazooka Girl.

If we take Cindy for example, her first couple of songs (Push Me Boom Boom and Jammin' Spanish Men) were both sung by the same girl behind Judy Crystal, Gucci Girl was by a pitched-up Melody Castellari, while the more recent Sexy Mexico and Pun Pun Beam were by "Alice" (same vocalist from ParaPara Hi-Dee and Kangaroo In Timbuktu). Nobody named Deborah ever sang as Cindy. The girls posted on Live Music Studio's website are all merely just the "faces" of their respective alias.

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 26 Dec 2007, 03:17

actually im pretty sure pun pun beam was the same vocalist as over the rainbow, im your baracuda, shadow in your smile and get a boom.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 26 Dec 2007, 04:40

That's actually the same person I mentioned about.

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 26 Dec 2007, 04:56

no, that vocalist only did those songs :idea:
the one from sexy mexico, kangaroo in timbuktu hasn't done a song in a lil while

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 26 Dec 2007, 07:06

I was just forwarding what's on Live Music Site. I have no reason to believe they are telling lies :(

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 26 Dec 2007, 09:44

drnrg wrote:I was just forwarding what's on Live Music Site. I have no reason to believe they are telling lies :(
Actually, what they have on their site is... mostly not true :D
I think the only "real" vocalists there are Franz, Baby Bazooka and Miss Joke. All the rest are models.
Tam Arrow does work at HRG (his real name is Fulvio Malvicino), but we all know the real singer is Claudio Magnani. :P
Cristiana Cucchi used to sing as Chris back at ASIA and early in HRG, but she never was Bazooka Girl.

While HRG's male aliases are somewhat consistent (Claudio Magnani being the best example - his aliases were 100% exclusive to him), female aliases are very inconsistent in terms of vocalists.

I believe HRG simply uses vocalists who are currently available, and assigns aliases that haven't been used in a while, so they don't get too repetitive.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 26 Dec 2007, 21:26

cheeseman
Actually, what they have on their site is... mostly not true
I think the only "real" vocalists there are Franz, Baby Bazooka and Miss Joke. All the rest are models.
Tam Arrow does work at HRG (his real name is Fulvio Malvicino), but we all know the real singer is Claudio Magnani.
Cristiana Cucchi used to sing as Chris back at ASIA and early in HRG, but she never was Bazooka Girl
I noticed you changed a certain something in the first few words :P That may very well be the case, but that could be all they really want us to know about thier singers and maybe we should respect that.

You know saying Christina is not Bazooka Girl could hurt her in the sense that she has performed many concerts under that name around the world esp. Japan and could put a dent in thier credibility? This could easyly hint at the lip-synching factor and since many Eurobeat fans are young girls, that might hurt her image? I was just thinking of that as I was reading your post. Since you don't have to be a member to read forums, anyone can actually read it even young girls :(

What do you think?

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 26 Dec 2007, 22:17

Well... Let me give an example.
I think all of us know that Edo Arlenghi isn't the real Niko, yet Bratt Sinclaire doesn't really seem to worry about that.
He even referred to Maurizio De Jorio as "the voice of Niko" in the SEPH interview if I recall correctly.

Besides, it now seems that labels are backing out of using models.
SCP are the best example, and this is the one of the reasons why I love them.
They seem to be the only label which has never used models, yet they remain successful.
Their artists seem to be proud of singing Eurobeat, and they set a great example for other labels.
I think all labels should realize that fakeness always loses to truth.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 26 Dec 2007, 22:42

cheeseman wrote: Besides, it now seems that labels are backing out of using models.
They seem to be the only label which has never used models, yet they remain successful.
Their artists seem to be proud of singing Eurobeat, and they set a great example for other labels.
Nicely put, quoted for truth.

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 26 Dec 2007, 23:06

Bore wrote:
cheeseman wrote:Besides, it now seems that labels are backing out of using models.
Nicely put, quoted for truth.
I have to agree.
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 26 Dec 2007, 23:41

*nodnod*

Pretty much the only SCP artists not really known are the newer ones (Dana, Vivi, Ai) and any that had multiple vocalists. And probably my guess (pure speculation) is that they won't reveal any of the ones with multiple singers because it wouldn't give proper credit to the previous ones.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 27 Dec 2007, 00:03

Who knows? Maybe the redesigned site will update us with information about Jay Lehr, Ai Yamamoto, and other newcomers. But yes, to be honest, I personally enjoy eurobeat a lot more when I actually know at least a fair amount of information about the vocalists, as it gives me a much warmer impression about their music in general.

This is actually one of the major reasons I've come to love Melody Castellari so much lately. I'm glad she felt proud enough to tell us that she sings for Saifam quite a bit, and having discovered more about her further online, I simply keep becoming more appreciative of her musical talent and diversity.