Delta On iTunes

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Jan 2008, 04:17

Cosmic_Bard
How about 'Snowgame Fighter - Mickey B'.? That had some minor rap portions to it and it was a pretty decent song, despite being a remix.
I kinda overlooked the rap part ,because it was TUFF AbeatC music. I loved it, but what did you mean by remix? I thought the song was Awsome, but shamelessly short. It really deserved a better ending 8)

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 17 Jan 2008, 04:24

I mean remix, as in, it's not the original. The original is a Japanese song... I can't recall who the original artist was.
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 17 Jan 2008, 05:39

In that case, 'cover' would be a better word. (;

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 17 Jan 2008, 05:43

MKwiakaku wrote:In that case, 'cover' would be a better word. (;
That's true. That is a better word to describe it.
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Jan 2008, 10:11

Ahh..never heard it, but thanks 8)

newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

Juno charts

Post by newfield » 21 Jan 2008, 08:59

Thanks for your support..you make Delta the dance music topsellers on Juno!!!

http://www.junodownload.com/euro-pop-da ... this-week/

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Re: Juno charts

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 21 Jan 2008, 10:05

newfield wrote:Thanks for your support..you make Delta the dance music topsellers on Juno!!!

http://www.junodownload.com/euro-pop-da ... this-week/
Haha! That's quality! :D A great bit of extra exposure for our favourite genre!

Looking forward to seeing some more extendeds down the line - the few remaining Euromach songs (excluding the Sinclaire stuff) that have yet to be released - plus I'm really gunning for a full extended of Delta Queens / Dance Around The World :)

I was quite surprised at how different some of the newer extendeds sound compared to the SEB edits - Victim and Without You particularly sound quite different in intros/outros. I noticed this with A-BeatC, Time and SCP songs on the recent Initial D Battle Stage 2 soundtrack too - labels are actually pre-emptively editing for SEB length as well as extended (whereas in the old days the SEB edits were just cut versions of the extendeds). At least this gives the creativity to the EB producers to handle the radio edits rather than Avex just butchering them internally!

Perhaps with the success of these Eurobeat Masters releases, it might actually encourage other labels to follow suit?

newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

SEB edits

Post by newfield » 21 Jan 2008, 12:59

actually I do give them full extended and they cut it.
I don't feel happy with SEB edit,just listen to Stephy's Mad Desire...nothing to do with my version,they cut all the guitars parts and destroyed the original feeling I wanted to expose.Same thing on "Every night".
Having original cut on Juno is my kinda personal "revenge" !!!

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Re: SEB edits

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 21 Jan 2008, 13:18

newfield wrote:actually I do give them full extended and they cut it.
I don't feel happy with SEB edit,just listen to Stephy's Mad Desire...nothing to do with my version,they cut all the guitars parts and destroyed the original feeling I wanted to expose.Same thing on "Every night".
That's curious - with Victim and Without You there's stuff in Avex's SEB edit that was completely absent from your extendeds - did you change these about a bit after giving them to Avex?

I'll use Without You cause it's the easier example - the SEB edit has Madison "ahhhh"-ing over the speaker announcement at the start, and the intro is much gentler. In your Extended version, the song immediately begins with a sound effect and the synths, and Madison isn't heard until 10-20 seconds later. It's not that the SEB edit is cut from this - the SEB edit actually contains a version of the Intro that wasn't anywhere in the Extended :) It just struck me that you actually sent Avex a different version.

But if you generally still pass them the Extendeds then fair enough - I'm still disappointed they cut the "rap" part from More Than A Feeling - that's one of the best parts of the song! :???:

newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by newfield » 21 Jan 2008, 13:38

maybe becoz SEB version is not a simple cut of extended but a new edit from ext,instrumental,acapella and extra stuff I give them.

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 21 Jan 2008, 14:41

I take it based on your comments about Every Night we can hope to see an Extended release of this on one of the next Eurobeat Masters albums then? :) I'm sure many people here would love to hear how that one was actually supposed to be (it's certainly one of my favourite recent Delta tracks - I love the chord sequences in it).

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 21 Jan 2008, 15:16

newfield wrote:maybe becoz SEB version is not a simple cut of extended but a new edit from ext,instrumental,acapella and extra stuff I give them.
So rather than 'SEB cuts', we should use 'SEB edits' in the future. I also had to giggle a bit at your 'revenge' story. teehee~

Interesting information, all this. O:

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 Jan 2008, 21:24

It would be nice to get some of those first Akyr tracks up on Juno too for those of us who get lost on MuMo. Stargate To Heaven , Go Rocky Joe, etc... :)

newfield
maybe becoz SEB version is not a simple cut of extended but a new edit from ext,instrumental,acapella and extra stuff I give them.
That is so tru. I remeber the I Love DELTA mini mix of Mako's "Sonic Love" on vynil as opposed to SEB edit. which one was the original? There is another one I would like to see on JUNO. Extended of Mako- Supersonic Love.

d-tan
Eurobeat Fan

Post by d-tan » 22 Jan 2008, 17:39

I finally got Eurobeat Masters 5-7 after putting some money into my bank account <3 I enjoyed them very much, thank you Newfield :grin:

If I have song requests, I'll post on here again.
I WANT YOUR AVEX POINTS!!!!11
Super Euro Power Hour

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Re: SEB edits

Post by Lebon14 » 23 Jan 2008, 05:24

newfield wrote:actually I do give them full extended and they cut it.
Good revenge of yours for sure! I agree with you for Mad Desire. I love this song SO much that I bought the WAV file on Juno an now I listen to it in lossless 8)

I also bought :
- Bonnie & Clyde - Criminals
- Pizza Girl - Bang

I must say that these songs kicks asses! Thank you for putting those in lossless on Juno newfield. I really appreciate it!
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!