Your Eurobeat Collection!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 22 Jun 2008, 02:22

Skyblue
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Skyblue » 22 Jun 2008, 10:56

Last edited by Skyblue on 17 Sep 2011, 05:26, edited 1 time in total.

sonique
Eurocurious

Post by sonique » 25 Jun 2008, 18:23

You guys have amazing collections! :o

Mine is very small, but i am proud of it. :)

I would also like to see some photos of your collections. <3

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 25 Jun 2008, 18:50

^ No, lets not see the pictures. :???: A list is perfectly fine.
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 25 Jun 2008, 21:57

Pictures aren't a bad thing. Yes, lists suffice enough, but it's still fairly neat to see one's collection through photography instead of just typing.
ImageImage

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 26 Jun 2008, 04:16

Pictures are good! I liked seeing the photos DarkSky posted, much more than reading a list. It's a pity those pictures have been removed just because of one lame comment :(
valiant wrote:Ugh, couldn't you have listed them rather than posting huge ass pictures of them? That would have been suffice :???:
valiant wrote:^ No, lets not see the pictures. :???: A list is perfectly fine.
What's your problem with pictures dude? Are you the boss in here?
Those pics weren't huge at all. They were nice and suffice. There was absolutely no need to replace them by a typed list.

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 26 Jun 2008, 08:50

Yes I am the boss, go away. :P

But no one wants to go through huge ass pics.
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 26 Jun 2008, 10:11

believe me when I say, that I would love to post all my treasures vinyl jackets, especially those hard to find online, but I would need my own website for that like Eurosati style.

BTW, I started creating my list on discogs, but it just gets so boring just clicking add add add and I hate the way they are listed and there are a lot of TIME vinyls missing but any way, it's a work in progress.

Dr. NRG's Pride & Joy. many have pics of the sleeves already submitted :P

http://www.discogs.com/mycollection

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 26 Jun 2008, 10:49

jeurobeat wrote:Pictures are good! I liked seeing the photos DarkSky posted, much more than reading a list. It's a pity those pictures have been removed just because of one lame comment :(
valiant wrote:Ugh, couldn't you have listed them rather than posting huge ass pictures of them? That would have been suffice :???:
valiant wrote:^ No, lets not see the pictures. :???: A list is perfectly fine.
What's your problem with pictures dude? Are you the boss in here?
Those pics weren't huge at all. They were nice and suffice. There was absolutely no need to replace them by a typed list.
Hello Jeurobeat,
I will repost them..
LEBON: I don't want to hear your comments about my collection, and I don't want to hear I'm selfish. ( For the people who don't know what I mean, Lebon told me I was selfish because I post pics of my collection and I don't share the albums to Lebon himself )

Yesterday I have received this awesome vinyl, made by Fantasy Dance Track Productions.
Tracklist: Eryko - Ready for Love ( Original Mix and Resigned Mix )

The photo's of the vinyl are in shitty quality because I don't know where my photocamera is.

Okay here we go, the good quality photo's of my collection.

Power diet club dance

Cyber Eurobeat 1

The following photo is pretty old, but it shows my Avex, and FARM albums. The ones below are Russian ( Pop-Import: Eurobeat, High Energy best of 3 ), Korean ( o2 Diet dance ) , Taiwanese ( Faster Dance 7 ) and a StarFire promo DVD..

My StarFire collection:

O2 Diet dance:

Faster Dance 7:

1 Korean, 2 Japanese and 1 Russian album:
Cyber Eurobeat Vol.01 | Digibeat Euro 1,2 | High Energy best of 1

Tomorrow I will receive 2 more vinyls, probaly the rarest ones in Eurobeat world. They contain 4 songs each, Label = Cross Over.
It seems to be a label created in 1995 and stopped producing Eurobeat around 1996. I have some samples, some of the songs are the most awesome Eurobeat songs I've ever heard in my life!

Please do not beg, I do not share.
( The message could contain bad grammar, that's because I'm 14 years old. Sorry for that! )
Last edited by DarkSky on 27 Jun 2008, 16:47, edited 2 times in total.

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 26 Jun 2008, 14:30

valiant wrote:Yes I am the boss, go away. :P
I'm gone ;)
valiant wrote:But no one wants to go through huge ass pics.
Maybe you don't want to do it, but please speak for yourself and not for the entire community. I appreciate the pictures; I think it's an impressive collection with some really rare items! Thanks for reposting, DarkSky!

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 26 Jun 2008, 18:11

@Jeurobeat

I'm glad you like the photo's, probaly tomorrow If I receive the vinyls I expect to have tomorrow, I will post some photos ASAP! I can't wait to listen to them! :D It took me more than 5 months of searching and emailing to many people to get the vinyls!, it gives me such a great feeling when I actually have managed to get them! :!:

Saturday I will get something like this :!: :

I'll post a picture when all my CD's and Vinyls are in there!

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 26 Jun 2008, 22:00

here are my REALLY old photos, I don't think I'll do this type of photo again cause it'll just be too much stuff :D and the way they're organised in my room as well... well I'll post those pic when I get home XDDD

I'll just post links since these photos are a bit large :P

http://shawaazu.googlepages.com/IMG_0096.JPG

http://shawaazu.googlepages.com/IMG_0103.JPG

http://shawaazu.googlepages.com/IMG_0108.JPG

http://shawaazu.googlepages.com/IMG_0116.JPG

Not all of em are Eurobeat, but there's at least some Eurobeat in each photo :grin:

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 27 Jun 2008, 00:35

Nice job. I love the way you put the famouse "milk" spattered babe right smack in the middle of all the SEBs in pic one. 8)

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 27 Jun 2008, 03:11

DarkSky wrote: LEBON: I don't want to hear your comments about my collection, and I don't want to hear I'm selfish. ( For the people who don't know what I mean, Lebon told me I was selfish because I post pics of my collection and I don't share the albums to Lebon himself )
That is not what I said. If you still want me to contribute to this discussion, PM me.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 27 Jun 2008, 03:42

As there are no direct rules about pictures or such, do what Shawaazu did and post links to the images or add thumbnails if the pictures you have are too large. Uploading to imageshack or similar oughta automatically give you codes for adding a thumbnailed version for forums and such.

And please do keep things civil. I need to get a cam or bother writing up the stuff I have. Too much work ;/