READ THIS >>> I VENTI PARTY IN ITALIA

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

READ THIS >>> I VENTI PARTY IN ITALIA

Post by Ronald » 10 Jan 2005, 10:38

I'm very happy to pass this message thru concerning a big party in 2006.
Read this first :
======================
TWENTY YEARS of i VENTI !
======================
Although it seems rather early to start talking about our TWENTY YEARS of I VENTI - anniversary, it is wise to put down some words here to let you know WHERE we intend to celebrate..... and HOW !!!!

TWENTY YEARS of (y)our I VENTI seems hard to believe, but time flies and we are heading towards this special anniversary ! We plan to celebrate this event in ...... ITALY !!!!
That is the reason why we are letting you know RIGHT now. We understand that it will be necessary for each and everyone to have some days off of your work. To save some money for the trip too. For this you have to write down that we intend to party the FIRST WEEK of MAY 2006 (yes, read carefully: twothousand SIX !).

Now you realize why I said that it seems quite premature to announce this event, but as we want to have as MUCH people to party as we can, we let you know NOW !!

So please, do us a favour, keep this first week of MAY 2006 FREE of ANYTHING. Just be there with us in ITALY. Because we promise you: A LOT of '80 ARTISTS will be there to party with YOU !!! Can you imagine, talking with those singers, producers, studioguys of our beloved music ??!!??

It will be a MEGA-RE-UNION PARTY, for ALL those musicians and for ALL fans, from Italy, Spain, Holland, Switzerland, Poland, Croatia, Germany. Sweden, the UK, France, or from where-ever. As long as YOU SPREAD THE WORD, let your friends know about the idea. Put it on as much MUSIC-SITES related to ITALO - DISCO !!!

We plan the party in NORTHERN ITALY, in the nearance of Bergamo, near the airport of Milano Serio = Bergamo. We are working together with Mr. P.LION in this !!! We will find a hotel to stay, so we can all enjoy a loooooong ITALO-PARTY-weekend.

At this stage, I cannot serve you with the WHOLE schedule, ofcourse, but surely there comes a moment on which we announce the possibilty to book for the flight to Bergamo Airport (= Milano Serio). At that time we also know more about the price of the hotel and so on.
That is why I repeat saying: THIS TEXT ANNOUNCES ONLY THE THE DATE AND THE LOCATION !!

Should there be ANY reason for ANY changes, we will celebrate this anniversary FOR SURE, so keep the date in your agenda !!!

We will be glad to read your ideas / comments.
Please e-mail me, Marcello, at marcello@iventi.net

=================================

I already can confirm this via Marcello :
"The EUROBEAT will be present in persons of DAVE RODGERS (ALEPH), CLARA MORONI, LAURENT G.NEWFIELD, STEFANO CASTAGNA, SERGIO DALL\'ORA, FEDERICO RIMONTI and their Teams".

So please pass it thru other Eurobeat fans and forums ....................
I will let you know as soon as possible when there's more about this great event.
For a Eurobeat fan this is your chance to meet your favorite producer and perhaps artists !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adios,

Ronald (rfh.rosenthal@td.klm.com)

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 10 Jan 2005, 16:56

Seeing how early this announcement has come I really have to take this in serious consideration. That'd be simply magnificent and fortunately flights to Italy aren't all that expensive from here at that time of the year.

It'd be definitely memorable to witness all those talented artists and producers there, hopefully I can manage it. But I'll have to mark that in my telephone's calender already so I won't forget it.

Toni
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Toni » 13 Jan 2005, 20:19

Oh boy! This will be sometinh to look forward to! If I plan it well I can get there baby!! This will be a one of a lifetime oppertunity! 8) There are cheap fights from the Netherlands to Milano (even in summer) and will be an oppertunity to see all of the artists and producers (Italo and Eurobeat). Man I'm exited already!
I'm on the Road Again - Powerful T.

CheeseCake! Studio
Toni Productions

Currently working on: Mega NRG Team 3

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 18 Jan 2005, 18:41

Toni wrote:Oh boy! This will be sometinh to look forward to! If I plan it well I can get there baby!! This will be a one of a lifetime oppertunity! 8) There are cheap fights from the Netherlands to Milano (even in summer) and will be an oppertunity to see all of the artists and producers (Italo and Eurobeat). Man I'm exited already!
DIT MAG JE NIET MISSEN !!!!!!!!
DE KANS VAN JE LEVEN OM ZE MISSCHIEN ALLEMAAL IS "LIVE" TE ZIEN.

Ronald

Toni
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Toni » 18 Jan 2005, 21:04

DIT MAG JE NIET MISSEN !!!!!!!!
DE KANS VAN JE LEVEN OM ZE MISSCHIEN ALLEMAAL IS "LIVE" TE ZIEN.

Ronald
This shoudda been a PM right? It's in dutch: "This is an oppertunity you can't miss!!!! The chance of your life to perhaps see them all in 'live'."

Well, since the friendly DJ's at I VENTI D'AZZURO (in the Netherlands at Fresh FM) will keep on reminding me I will certanly not forget! I see P. LION is one of the organizers of this party... I'm eager to see him! Not only him but loads of other Italo and Eurobeat masters!! I will certanly go! Don't you worry a bit!

CheeseCake! Studio
Toni Productions

polishboy021
Bad Bad Bad

OMG

Post by polishboy021 » 19 Jan 2005, 20:36

OMG OMG OMG
YEE I HAVE TO GO O_O

I just have to beg my parents like crazy

WAIT, whats i VENTI?

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 19 Jan 2005, 21:12

I Venti d'Azzurro are the official Italodisco fan club, it's managed by Marcello d'Azzurro. The meaning of the name comes from an old fanzine of this fanclub with a chart called "The Twenty of Azzurro" but in Italian. I hope it helps you.... :wink:

http://www.iventi.net
:roll:

All the best!
Pol :wink:
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

polishboy021
Bad Bad Bad

-_-

Post by polishboy021 » 19 Jan 2005, 21:46

hmm grr i think my school might have testing that week GRRR hmm hopefully not
darn school XD

Toni
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Toni » 20 Jan 2005, 20:39

Screw school just go! This you can't miss dude! Just tell 'em you have a disease: Euro-fever!!!!!! 8)

CheeseCake! Studio
Toni Productions

Chico Chico
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Chico Chico » 20 Jan 2005, 22:27

*depression* sometimes... no wait, all the time i hate being in the US. I should just move and dance the days away.... if only it was so easy.... :?

polishboy021
Bad Bad Bad

Post by polishboy021 » 21 Jan 2005, 00:05

Toni wrote:Screw school just go! This you can't miss dude! Just tell 'em you have a disease: Euro-fever!!!!!! 8)
LOL i just needa convince my parents -_- and ill say its the schools fault for not planning the next years school year ahed enough lol

is there any idea on how much the party will cost and the age limit

I heard the drinking age is 13 YAHOO!

Jion

Post by Jion » 21 Jan 2005, 03:25

polishboy021 wrote:I heard the drinking age is 13 YAHOO!
The youth of our world now... Sigh... lol
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

polishboy021
Bad Bad Bad

Post by polishboy021 » 21 Jan 2005, 03:34

lol ^^ i am actually not that eager to drink. i think its just the privlage that gets me excited lol and maby my first bottle X_X
Who wasnt like that when they were younger?

Toni
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Toni » 21 Jan 2005, 17:57

Hmm, the age for drinking in Italy only 13ys.? Hmm, maybe a good idea to learn how to deal with booze from that age on. You learn faster when you're younger, you know...
I got pretty drunk last night (hmm, wodka)... Then I listened to one of my Italo cd's and it didn't sound any better... It's the same music when you're sober. Plain simple and, like I just tested, fit for any mood!! :wink:

CheeseCake! Studio
Toni Productions

Jion

Post by Jion » 21 Jan 2005, 23:06

polishboy021 wrote:lol ^^ i am actually not that eager to drink. i think its just the privlage that gets me excited lol and maby my first bottle X_X
Who wasnt like that when they were younger?
I know I was being silly XD
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p