SEB Package to be released on iTunes in November

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 26 Nov 2008, 07:39

...I think hearing this news just totally blew my current depression away. Wh00t!

=O Now, to spam all my friends to buy the songs. *gets shot*
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 26 Nov 2008, 08:08

I don't do itunes, but I'll wait for Juno. Those SCP tracks sound cool, but I want the real hard to get gems like SCP's unreleased Euromach extendeds. Emphasis on the bold type.

Thomas Lee- Midnight
Doctor Stranger- Touch Me Baby
Rocky- Nightmare
Mel & Kim- Go Go To Heaven
Dave McCloud- Go Get Ready
Tiger Shark- Be One
Dave Mc Cloud- Street Of Fire
Kika- In Your Eyes
Doctor Stranger- Gotta Be My babe
Christine- Crazy Generation
Dusty- Mystery
Melissa White - L.O.V.E. You & Me
Kite - Always On My Mind

Jion
Lol... why does everyone use the word soundworlds? I don't think you guys are using it quite the same way Newfield was the one time he said it.
To me soundworlds are the different style and instruments each label uses. ex: The underwater soundworlds, the spacey soundwolrds, the rocky soundworlds. Doesn't really matter how it's meant to be used, as long as we understand each other.

Same thing with words like Riff, chord proggession, Synths as opposed to sabi, a-mello and b-mellow wich sound lame to me.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 26 Nov 2008, 08:14

drnrg wrote: To me soundworlds are the different style and instruments each label uses. ex: The underwater soundworlds, the spacey soundwolrds, the rocky soundworlds. Doesn't really matter how it's meant to be used, as long as we understand each other.
I pretty much see it the same way too.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 26 Nov 2008, 09:14

As far as I know, you'll be waiting a long time for these to appear on Juno, drnrg... avex released these with itunes in mind. Though, I bet if they sell really well, avex would start thinking about expanding to Juno. :)

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 26 Nov 2008, 09:41

I concur - Juno seems very unlikely at this time given its far more European presence than Japan where at least iTunes is very well established.

I snapped up the first Ace album without hesitation - I've been dying to get most of those songs in extended for ages!!! :D

Now here's hoping for a Christine album!!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 26 Nov 2008, 09:57

Jion wrote:Lol... why does everyone use the word soundworlds? I don't think you guys are using it quite the same way Newfield was the one time he said it.
Exactly. The word sound be "synths" - soundworlds is a fabled word that only appears on this forum from what I can see...

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 26 Nov 2008, 10:04

Didn't we already have a conversation about the word "soundworld" here previously? I was asked what it meant in my reviews years ago and gave the same answer I am going to give now. It's a word that derives from the Finnish equivalent and since there was no direct equivalent in English it did get adapted due to bulky language I guess. I really do think everyone can imagine for themselves what the meaning of the word is, if not. Then big deal :P but I at least think it's a good word that actually defines the whole essence of the sounds used in a specific song/album.

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 26 Nov 2008, 10:25

NIKO KICKBOXING HEY HEY!! :D

I just ordered another itunes gift card, so I can get more stuff hahaha

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 26 Nov 2008, 11:39

Bore wrote:Didn't we already have a conversation about the word "soundworld" here previously? I was asked what it meant in my reviews years ago and gave the same answer I am going to give now. It's a word that derives from the Finnish equivalent and since there was no direct equivalent in English it did get adapted due to bulky language I guess. I really do think everyone can imagine for themselves what the meaning of the word is, if not. Then big deal :P but I at least think it's a good word that actually defines the whole essence of the sounds used in a specific song/album.
/nod
It's a perfectly cromulent expression.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 26 Nov 2008, 16:54

Jion wrote:Lol... why does everyone use the word soundworlds? I don't think you guys are using it quite the same way Newfield was the one time he said it.
Revelation of the day: words can and usually do have slight variations in meaning. Shocking, I know!

I never knew Newfield used that word. I adopted it from Bore's reviews and use it in the same way he described. What's wrong with that?

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 26 Nov 2008, 17:03

So is Sinclairestyle "owned" by Avex as well?

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 26 Nov 2008, 17:27

I want that unreleased song by la gatta :(

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 26 Nov 2008, 17:46

Hell, this whole iTunes business just might embiggen the popularity of SEB now

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 26 Nov 2008, 19:19

para_rigby wrote:
Not directly, I'm sure, but I imagine the increased accessibility will make it at least profitable somewhat for Avex.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 26 Nov 2008, 19:49

zoupzuop2 wrote:
para_rigby wrote:
Not directly, I'm sure, but I imagine the increased accessibility will make it at least profitable somewhat for Avex.
I know what you meant, I was trying to make a good pun with cromulent and embiggen. Shame on me.