SEB Package to be released on iTunes in November

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Jion

Post by Jion » 23 Jan 2009, 01:59

valiant wrote:At least it is more productive than those "Jizz in your pants" discussions in a couple threads :D
(*cough Jion cough*)
Difference between this and "Jizz In My Pants" is that its a joke and made to not be taken seriously; it's not directed towards anyone AT ALL and anyone that gets the reference (A Saturday Night Live skit that again wasn't directed towards anyone) would understand why it's funny. It's lighthearted and fun. Just as the mudkip references and the random other references that go around. And while I personally don't care greatly if the music is 128 or 256, how is continually saying someone is hypocritical productive? You're not physically magically making these files 256k lol... If you are well CON FUCKING GRADULATIONS! You must be bumfucking avex. Going back and forth as to why Lebon is a hypocrite or not isn't productive it's just plain childish. We all know me and Lebon have had our beef before but I'm standing up here cause it's plain annoying. It's been stated in the past and that convo is over and done with so shut the fuck up.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 23 Jan 2009, 03:38

I like pie.

But seriously, what's with things getting heated at every turn? It reminds me of grade school and all sorts of weird bickerings bout missunderstandings or disagreements. Use basic common sense and think before throwing random insults around. Political correctness every once in a while comes handy.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 23 Jan 2009, 19:11

Jion wrote:It's been stated in the past and that convo is over and done with so shut the fuck up.
That comment is totally unwarranted. I don't appreciate being sworn at for stating an opinion.

And to end the matter, I wasn't mentioning the quality issue in the first place. I was merely commenting on the fact that Lebon dissed iTunes and moaned constantly about not getting Eurobeat Masters on Juno, but he has now changed his tune. That was all.

Anyway, I'm tired of the drama-mongers on this forum who just lie in wait to jump on anyone that says something they don't agree with.

Can we get back to the talk about the Mega NRG Man releases (which is what I tried to do in my last post?)

MesdoramElmdor
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by MesdoramElmdor » 24 Jan 2009, 01:28

Seriously Jion, you need to chill out. Nobody else is taking shit so seriously. Who cares if they're discussing quality? That's been happening for as long as I can remember. You had no reason to flip shit like that on anybody.
You better watch yourself!
You better wish you were!
You better keep it cool!

<b>Cause I'm Superbad!!</b>

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 24 Jan 2009, 03:57

What's with the rambling on about "jizzed in my pants" etc.? Just trying to bump up the thread?

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 24 Jan 2009, 04:00

wolftickets1969 wrote:What's with the rambling on about "jizzed in my pants" etc.? Just trying to bump up the thread?
Read the whole thing.

Perhaps we should use that thread previously opened in the "General" section to carry on this discussion until things settle down?
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 24 Jan 2009, 05:04

SO, I heard that Mega NRG Man is getting 6 special collections on iTunes. :)

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 24 Jan 2009, 06:50

I hope some of the new material sounds promising! :grin:
ImageImage

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 24 Jan 2009, 18:46

Yeah, it'll be nice to have access to some of the ones I've been unable to find! That, and I imagine the new material will leave some insight on how ABeatC's been outside of Avex's grasp.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 24 Jan 2009, 19:16

What songs on the Mega NRG Man albums haven't been released yet?
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 25 Jan 2009, 11:25

For the benefit of trainerkelly, this post should answer your question:
DJ Mike TJG wrote:Titles that haven't been released before:

SPACE COWBOY
SUPERSONIC
HEAT OF THE NIGHT
THE GAME IS OVER
KEEP ON BURNING
I'M LIVING IN THE NIGHT
YOUR LOVE IS LIKE A MEDICINE
FOUND LOVE
LADY SAMURAI
RED HOT PLANET
DDD INITIAL D (MY CAR IS FANTASY)
BREAK OUT FIRE
NOBODY LOVES YOU
KEEP RUNNING LOVE
YOU NEED A FAME
FIREBALLS

Plus of course the release of those 3 Euromach songs at last!

Should be very interesting!

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 25 Jan 2009, 19:53

I heard there was supposed to be a second Domino album and one or two more Dave Rodgers albums as well. Maybe Above The Light Neuro Version will be included?

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 25 Jan 2009, 21:56

There were suppose to be two Domino albums released with the first batch of albums, but it looks like AVEX took songs from both albums and released one volume. Hopefully there will be another though!

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 25 Jan 2009, 22:25

Nine wrote:There were suppose to be two Domino albums released with the first batch of albums, but it looks like AVEX took songs from both albums and released one volume. Hopefully there will be another though!
I think that they just completely forgot to release the second and third albums altogether. The only compilation they have up now is full of Domino's really old material, almost more comprised of italo disco than eurobeat and honestly not the best introduction to her modern style aside from a few tracks.

I imagine that Volume 2 would probably look something more like this:

- To Say To Do To Kiss
- Popteen
- 1, 2, Santos
- Para Para Paradise
- Stop
- Gotcha!
- Hey Mr. Dee Jay
- The Game Of My Name
- Fuku Wa Uchi
- Cooking Boy
- Unreleased tracks?

Volume 3 would mainly be stuff from Go Go's Music, such as 109, Go Go Where You Wanna Go Go, Call Me, and Para Girl, plus maybe other unreleased material from either A-Beat C or GGM.
ImageImage

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 25 Jan 2009, 22:35

Hope we get Lolita and Go Go Girls too. (Still waiting for that one Go Go Girls track with Kiko's guitar work...been dying to hear that track)
Dima: The God of Eurobeat