Music that is not eurobeat!
Paraclete
Eurobeat Boom

Discussion for SEB@Intial 4th Stage 15&16

Post by Paraclete » 23 Jun 2005, 10:08

For the new SEB in 15,16th,I watch the Intial 15, 16th Animation
Coz' I curious about New hits of MANUEL and NORMA SHEFFLEID

So satisfied at NORMA's, the Perfect RIFF and A-melo, It's wonderful
Although it's a Aishu SEB,as you listen outside in the evening,that feeling can be fantastic,HOHO,I go for the hits best,If Nuage sings it,might be not very perfect,however, NORMA made it perfect

Another new is NO CONTROL, Back to MANUEL style ,HOHO,I don't like WHAT YOU NEED so,But this hits can be the better choice, MANUEL's High-tone can be said best!
SEB 200

Takarou
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Takarou » 26 Jun 2005, 00:49

Still haven't seen them yet, but I have to wonder.. as far as the music, do I have anything to look foward to in these two episodes? I would have probably been excited about Fastway if the song wasn't already released. I happen to .. almost hate "Kingo King'O Beat" (the only reason I don't is because Fastway = god... but he's pushin' it...). King of fruity power? Uh, no, that's okay, buddy.

Next we have Manuel. But I don't like Manuel. I've hated all of his songs except "Let's Go, Come On", which I can barely listen to anymore. I find his voice to be extremely irritating. It gives me headaches. I'd rather be locked in a room, forced to listen to nothing but "Night of Fire" for a week, month, hell, a year even.

Who else was in episode 16? Ah, who cares, once Fastway's song was shot down, I stopped caring. If only they stayed on the same path as the first six episodes.

Oh yea, and give me some more from Maurizio. :\

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 30 Jun 2005, 22:27

Takarou wrote:King of fruity power? Uh, no, that's okay, buddy.
Too bad the lyric is King of rulin' power.

VoDkA64
Bad Bad Bad

Post by VoDkA64 » 13 Feb 2009, 23:59

I loved Kingo King'O Beat, I like all Fastway except for No Return.