Lolita?Annerley Gordon?? Sannie Charlotte Carlson???

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
leon_liu77
Euro To B

Lolita?Annerley Gordon?? Sannie Charlotte Carlson???

Post by leon_liu77 » 24 May 2005, 14:45

Hi guys, here is what I found in 'Whigfield''s official Fans site :

Sannie Charlotte Carlson, also known as "Whigfield", was born in Skaelskor (Denmark). Before singing Sannie worked as a very successful model and studied music. When she met the producer Larry Pignagnoli, who also produces Benny Benassi, Katla, In-Grid, Ally & Jo, Ann Lee, Spagna, J.K., Dhany and others, the artist "Whigfield" was born. The name "Whigfield" is a tribute to Sannie's piano teacher.

Now I really confused that what is the true name behind the Lolita before it was taken by Elena Gobbi. Can someone plz explain this to me? Many thx!!

P.S. http://www.whigfield.tk/ this is her German Fans Site

Just noticed that I've made a super silly mistake in this topic...It should be Annerley not Annerly XD
Last edited by leon_liu77 on 29 May 2005, 07:24, edited 2 times in total.
Delta Power is invincible

Timmy
Euro To B

Post by Timmy » 25 May 2005, 04:44

Annerley Gordon was also the first voice of Lolita, Virginelle, Go Go Girls and so on...

...Gordon left Eurobeat... but had one or two hits under the name Ann Lee. She is also involved with singing for the Whigfield project.
-TIMMYTIME-

Paraclete
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Paraclete » 25 May 2005, 05:25

Just look around and SUNQ
SEB 200

leon_liu77
Euro To B

Post by leon_liu77 » 25 May 2005, 07:14

Timmy wrote:Annerley Gordon was also the first voice of Lolita, Virginelle, Go Go Girls and so on...

...Gordon left Eurobeat... but had one or two hits under the name Ann Lee. She is also involved with singing for the Whigfield project.
I think you do not understand what I want to asked for, I do know Annerley Gordon(?) was the alias of the early times of Lolita, I also do know she went to Eurodance genre and sang as the name of Whigfield, BUT according to what I found in Whigfield's German official fans site, her real name seems to be this one: Sannie Charlotte Carlson, so I would like to know whether her true name is Annerley or Sannie? that is the ture question. Anyway,thanks for your reply,Tim :)
Delta Power is invincible

Timmy
Euro To B

Post by Timmy » 30 May 2005, 01:41

LISTEN!

annerley is annerley... she sung with sanne, they are whigfield.... sanne is the face out on tv and stuff
-TIMMYTIME-

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 15 Jun 2005, 10:44

Annerley Gordon and Sannie Charlotte Carlson are two complete different people. =) Let me elaborate...

Something which was pretty common in the 80's for Italo Disco... singers would lend their voices to a "name" and the "name" would have a model. A very common example of this is Radiorama.

Annerley Gordon kept on this "tradition" so to speak of in every single musical project she has done with a different name other than "Annerley Gordon." She provides the voice, not the image.

I don't know much about Whigfield as a musical act, but it looks like that this website gives the name of the "image" or "another singer" of Whigfield, one who wants to be the face of the name. Seeing people see Sannie Charlotte Carlson is Whigfield, they think she is Whigfield inside and out. It is obviously known to us that Annerley has lent her voice for a few (or all? I'm not sure of this) Whigfield songs, because we know her voice, but a lot of fans of just Whigfield may not be informed of that, or just more interested in this other lady.

The reason for why Annerley choses to be a voice opposed as the image is something her, her friends and the people she works with to know, and it will keep that way unless Annerley decides to show herself. =)

So... Annerley Gordon's name is Annerley Gordon... not Sannie Charlotte Carlson. ;) They are two different people, and Sannie has nothing to do with the name Lolita, or with ABeatC etc. ;)

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 15 Jun 2005, 13:53

Isnt this Annerly Gordon?

She kinda looks like Joga sans the bleached blonde hair and the pyscho lesbian part

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 17 Jun 2005, 01:00

From what I'm told, if it's a picture of Annerley Gordon, it isn't Annerley Gordon. :P

lightsol
Eurobeat Boom

Post by lightsol » 01 Jan 2006, 22:15

Hey, Nine! Thought I'd join these forums. Nine is correct about Annerley and Sannie being 2 people. And Sannie has nothing to do with Eurobeat. Italian music in general (including Eurobeat) has a tendency to use a different face than who is actually singing. I can hear several voices in the Whigfield albums, although some of them are definately Annerley all the way. I think it's part of why Whigfield stopped getting promoted.

She uses her real image on the Sexy Boy Sexy Toy 12" record! Also on her Ann Lee and Ally & Jo projects. She was younger in those days of course but still looks the same to me :D

This is a real picture of Annerley Gordon from 1998 or so:

PS: I have a Eurodance website at www.eurodanceusa.com with some more info about her and other artists if ur curious!
~ LightSol ~
<b><i>nR Element has had "So Curious" signed to Akyr!</b></i>
- original eurobeat and eurodance tracks & covers
- final fantasy and video game remixes
- anime and Jpop remixes
<b> www.nrelement.com
www.myspace.com/nrelement</b>

edyneto
Bad Bad Bad

Post by edyneto » 21 May 2010, 01:28

I´m sorry but everybody are Wrong... I admire Whigfied and Ann lee. I´ve already heard all Annerley´s project using other names like Lolta / Annalise / Virgillene / Jo´s etc.... and I´m certain Ann is not Whigfield´s voice.. The real voice of Whigfield´s project is Sannie Carlson

Annerley has only contribuited with Sannie in the begginning of her career as a composer, writing some lyrics to the project. They have only simiar voice. But with other accent. Nowadays Sannie Carlson (Whigfield) is doing the same Ann used to do... Sannie wrote some lyrics to Ann like I get the feeling / 2 people / and she is producing her 3º album as Ann lee the same she did before. Sannie is still contribuiting with other artists...

We can´t compare Whigfield project to Milli Vanilli they are compleely different... Sannie is not a fake... Believe or not she is the real voice of Whigfield and Naan.

MarkIventi
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MarkIventi » 27 May 2010, 08:20

^ Sorry, you are wrong.
I've been in the studios in Italy, have spoken with the producers and even with Annerley. Have even seen a video of Annerley recording "Another Day" in the studio.

Annerley has recorded and released over 1500 songs, including all those under the Whigfield and Ann Lee guises.

Sannie IS indeed a singer, but she has NEVER recorded for Whigfield. All Whigfield tracks are 100% Annerley Gordon. Sannie does sing nowadays, recording songs as NAAN. Look them up and you can hear her real voice, totally different from the Whigfield project.

edyneto
Bad Bad Bad

MarkIventi

Post by edyneto » 22 Jun 2010, 23:53

MarkIventi

Negative... you are Wrong.. Naan is different because the voices´s effects used....

Sannie Carlson recorded all the Whigfield´s songs. Their voices sound similiar but not the same... I studied music and I have some contacts who surely tell me the truth... Annerley has only had the Writting credts ... the same Sannie made to Ann in some lyrics.

Annerley has only made backing vocals at first WHIGFIELD´s albums. It has only been in three tracks. THAT´s the true

edyneto
Bad Bad Bad

MarkIventi

Post by edyneto » 22 Jun 2010, 23:58

I have all NAAN´s tracks and about Ann´s project like Charme, Lolita, etc...... I´ve heard it before. For somedody who has never studied music.. It gets confused.. But for me.. Sannie Has another accent a litle different from Ann.

Annerley is a big singer but surely she´s not Whigfield.. She has never been and never Will.

edyneto
Bad Bad Bad

Sannie (Whigfield) live videos 03/04/10

Post by edyneto » 23 Jun 2010, 00:07

These videos Show us the real voice from Whigfield is SANNIE CARLSON

In april 2010 Sannie appeared at the Back to the 90. She sang with her real voice... There isn´t Annerley there.

EVEN WHE SHE SPOKE TO HER FANS WE CAN SEE THE SAME VOICE FROM THE WHIGFIELD´S ALBUMS.

THAT´S THE TRUE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gda1DC59JnU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThLBil_E ... re=related

MarkIventi
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MarkIventi » 23 Jun 2010, 06:13

Friend, you can believe what you want. I was at the concert in Antwerp and this is NOT live! She sings under the tape, as usual. Easy trick :-)

The videos of Annerley recording the Whigfield songs in the studio do not lie. They are from 1993, 1994 and 1995! In 1993, when "Saturday Night" was recorded, Sannie wasn't even part of the Whigfield project. She was added later when the song became a success.

I hope one day you can put your feelings aside and accept that the Whigfield project is a combination of many talented people, all with their own specialties. But one thing's for sure: Sannie has never set foot inside a studio to record for Whigfield.

Oh, and I have studied music. In fact I'm a producer myself - also the reason why I've been in many of the Italian studios including A.Beat-C

PS: I've been a Whigfield fan since 1993 and discovered the truth in 1997 already. You're a bit late ;)