Blast! on iTunes!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 13 Dec 2009, 09:47

Ricfiam wrote:Can somebody ask the responsible person about Juno release? I am out of itunes and US, so still waiting. :cry:
I will discuss this with Alberto (Albenati), so it might be available on Juno within a few days. But be patiented please. It's possible FARM-Records won't agree.

By the way DrNRG,
How dare you, not to like Romi / Rosemary HAHAHAH

This is one of my favorite artists EVER :evil:
You might recognize her voice, she's Irene (SCP)

Blast! is in my label top 3.

1. Dima Music
2. Blast!
3. GoGo's Music

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 13 Dec 2009, 10:03

I hope that if it's upped on Juno, that the price for the whole (in FLAC) will be at a reasonnable price. But taking exemple of other albums I've seen on Juno, the albums will be 20$ CAD each... but at least it will be opened worldwide at the opposite of "Amie" (I guess it's only opened to US resident like Amazon. BS)
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Dec 2009, 11:00

#Infinity
drnrg wrote:
Robodoll- Numbers Game
Terrible. Up there with my top 10 worst Eurobeat ever.This has to be an SCP throw away track that even they didn't want to include in thier catalog for fear of being dropped by AVEX.LOL! and sounds all kinds of horrendouz. Sounds like they used those children from Tricky Stinky and Stank. Epic fail!

Is this song just missing a bit of "Boom Boom" for you?
haha..I see what you did there. :D

DarkSky
By the way DrNRG,

This is one of my favorite artists EVER
yeah. I heard you will take a bullet for her. Sorry not my cup of tea. I like a few Irene songs(Love Is The Name.. Dancing Baby). She sounds ok on Starnger and Mad Desire, but I like the songs more for All Benati. Also I heard the whole version of Take This Fire and let me say the song is a heartbeat from ruined with those cutisie shout outs of "Fire Fire Fire" What the heck were they thinking?

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 13 Dec 2009, 17:18

drnrg wrote:#Infinity
drnrg wrote:
Robodoll- Numbers Game
Terrible. Up there with my top 10 worst Eurobeat ever.This has to be an SCP throw away track that even they didn't want to include in thier catalog for fear of being dropped by AVEX.LOL! and sounds all kinds of horrendouz. Sounds like they used those children from Tricky Stinky and Stank. Epic fail!

Is this song just missing a bit of "Boom Boom" for you?
haha..I see what you did there. :D

DarkSky
By the way DrNRG,

This is one of my favorite artists EVER
yeah. I heard you will take a bullet for her. Sorry not my cup of tea. I like a few Irene songs(Love Is The Name.. Dancing Baby). She sounds ok on Starnger and Mad Desire, but I like the songs more for All Benati. Also I heard the whole version of Take This Fire and let me say the song is a heartbeat from ruined with those cutisie shout outs of "Fire Fire Fire" What the heck were they thinking?
Haha yes I AM addicted to her songs, ALL of them!
Oh my god I almost have all Blast! songs in extended versions, except for Together and Forever. By the way, now all unreleased Blast! songs are released, no more new unreleased songs will be released these days, maybe next year there will be some new ones. But Alberto is creating some funk music now, that's why ;) (Which is really good too!)

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 14 Dec 2009, 00:22

Is Blast officially defunct now, and this is their "last gift" to us?

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 14 Dec 2009, 16:19

wolftickets1969 wrote:Is Blast officially defunct now, and this is their "last gift" to us?
Absolutely not, Blast!'s owner is just busy with some other stuff.
I don't know when new Eurobeat songs are getting produced, we'll just have to wait. Oh I'll keep you informed :)

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 14 Dec 2009, 18:57

This was a nice surprise after a bit of time away from the forum. I'll be grabbing these from Amazon at the moment, as Hyper Crazy Night and Go Beat Gun are just delicious - an irresistible combination of SCP and Dima stylings with a little Hi-NRG Attack thrown in for good measure. :)

Keep it coming - and Darksky, where can we find more Blast extended stuff for sale digitally online?

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 16 Dec 2009, 23:23

My gosh, even though the Avex Special Collections and separate releases from Hi-NRG Attack were nice, these albums are a real breath of fresh air in the absence of a new regular SEB album. I've been completely leaching to these releases over the past few days because literally everything on both compilations is just freaking amazing. The production is quite strong in general, and the songs themselves are extremely variable and catchy. Vocalwork is also among the best I've ever heard in eurobeat; Irene especially proves herself here that she can really sing, and she reminds me a lot in a good way of Elena Gobbi, who's grown on me tremendously as of late. She frequently works with tricky vocal melodies to pull off (as in Fly on the Wings, for example), but she completely nails them every single time. Truly, these are the best eurobeat releases I've bought in quite a long time.
ImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Dec 2009, 04:29

A few songs are great., Mike Snap, Sonic Ray, Saetta Kid and the one Moonie song; Katchy Katchy and The rest are either ok or filler material. with one of the worst Eurobeat songs I ever heard thrown in there just to piss me off. The intros are difficult to really get into and The vocal work just doesn't work for me half of the time. I prefer Newfield's and HRG Attack's digital releases 100 x more.

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 18 Dec 2009, 06:45

DarkSky wrote:
Ricfiam wrote:Can somebody ask the responsible person about Juno release? I am out of itunes and US, so still waiting. :cry:
I will discuss this with Alberto (Albenati), so it might be available on Juno within a few days. But be patiented please. It's possible FARM-Records won't agree.
Any news? :?
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 18 Dec 2009, 13:50

Ricfiam wrote:
DarkSky wrote:
Any news? :?
I talked to DS earlier and he said that Alberto is barely online so... he couldn't talk about it to him yet.

Look, I've already bought it on iTunes and if Juno sees the light, I'll re-buy it again on there for the awesomeness that is FLAC.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 18 Dec 2009, 19:18

Good for you. I just want drm-less mp3 files instead of weird apple files. :')

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 18 Dec 2009, 21:12

He will read the things I asked him tomorrow because he has a very busy day in his studio today. Then I'll let you know how the conversation/discussion went, maybe the stuff will be uploaded on Junodownload (I'll ask for the others songs to be uploaded too in a Eurobeat Blast Vol.3 in return for a free cover design by me haha, for example ;Together and Forever / Aloud)

@The_Ditz,
I'm sorry it's not possible to buy any other Blast! extended versions yet.
Altough you might be able to find ''MOR/Heaven Tonight'' somewhere, this is a funk/house song by Blast! probably with Linda's vocals but with added an electronic voice style..

Sample: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mfmeymyumzn

(By the way, MOR has nothing to do with M.O.R. of the Plum label.. I asked this a long time ago in converstations with the staff of Plum but they told me there was no relation between the 2)

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 31 Dec 2009, 22:47

DarkSky wrote:He will read the things I asked him tomorrow because he has a very busy day in his studio today. Then I'll let you know how the conversation/discussion went, maybe the stuff will be uploaded on Junodownload (I'll ask for the others songs to be uploaded too in a Eurobeat Blast Vol.3 in return for a free cover design by me haha, for example ;Together and Forever / Aloud)
Any word on releasing on Juno or somewhere else where I can actually purchase in Canada apart form icky itunes?

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 01 Jan 2010, 00:44

Densetsu13 wrote:
DarkSky wrote:He will read the things I asked him tomorrow because he has a very busy day in his studio today. Then I'll let you know how the conversation/discussion went, maybe the stuff will be uploaded on Junodownload (I'll ask for the others songs to be uploaded too in a Eurobeat Blast Vol.3 in return for a free cover design by me haha, for example ;Together and Forever / Aloud)
Any word on releasing on Juno or somewhere else where I can actually purchase in Canada apart form icky itunes?
Sorry I didn't have much time to talk to him, because of the holiday seasons. I didn't really spoke that many producers and artists these days. Cuz they are sooo busy I think. Tomorrow, I will ask Alberto once again, I hope he replies.