"Final Breath" (Another Touhou remix)

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

"Final Breath" (Another Touhou remix)

Post by zoupzuop2 » 10 Aug 2010, 07:19

"Final Breath" is BACK on Bandcamp! http://odysseymusic.bandcamp.com/album/ ... ukos-theme Check it out! Also, "Magical Girl" is one from a little while back, also from Touhou.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 10 Aug 2010, 09:00

Very energetic I like it a lot!
Btw, wow this melody is so amazing.. so emotional!
I'd love to see this track sang by a celibrity..

Btw amazing guitar solo in the end you have there, but for me it could've been a bit longer. By the way, when do you start experimenting with new synth riff synths ? :D I'd love to hear something from Odyssey. Btw, your vox improves too. Very good release Travis, much better than that Ken Blast song we heard of SEB to be honest.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 10 Aug 2010, 12:34

This song is pretty impressive! Wouldn't be surprise if it sees the day on SEB.

EDIT

Bought the single. XD
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 10 Aug 2010, 18:02

DarkSky wrote:Very energetic I like it a lot!
Btw, wow this melody is so amazing.. so emotional!
I'd love to see this track sang by a celibrity..

Btw amazing guitar solo in the end you have there, but for me it could've been a bit longer. By the way, when do you start experimenting with new synth riff synths ? :D I'd love to hear something from Odyssey. Btw, your vox improves too. Very good release Travis, much better than that Ken Blast song we heard of SEB to be honest.
Thank you! The song itself came from a Touhou game, and I'm glad it translated into Eurobeat so well. The fact that it's a remix does limit how far it can go though; it's unlikely to see coverage on professional labels.
While I don't think it was better than WTSGD, it's definitely more of my recent style. It took approximately a year from submission to publishing/sales to get the song out, so my style has adapted a lot since then. (Personally I wouldn't mind working with Newfield and DeGiorgio again, but I think the former is now just doing business and the latter is busy...)
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 10 Aug 2010, 20:17

great stuff Travis! I don't identify with the whole Japanese animi thing, but this song sounds great. The more I hear your singing style, the more I'm tempted to compare it to the style of Phil & Jones and David R. Jones, but without the accent. Hope you get some publishing rights and what not in order for DELTA to release it. All it really needs is some Clara in the backround and a bit of umph in the bass and you got yourself a bonafide hit.

BTW, when is that cool sounding song you used s a clip gonna be released. I still rember that cool riff it had.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 10 Aug 2010, 21:14

drnrg wrote:great stuff Travis! I don't identify with the whole Japanese animi thing, but this song sounds great. The more I hear your singing style, the more I'm tempted to compare it to the style of Phil & Jones and David R. Jones, but without the accent. Hope you get some publishing rights and what not in order for DELTA to release it. All it really needs is some Clara in the backround and a bit of umph in the bass and you got yourself a bonafide hit.

BTW, when is that cool sounding song you used s a clip gonna be released. I still rember that cool riff it had.
Thank you Drnrg! Actually in terms of publishing rights, technically the guy who owns the Touhou games ("ZUN") allows free use, even for commercial purposes. However, he doesn't want things going too commercial as it would damage his intentions for the series as it stands. I can respect that. :)

As for the clip I used in the video clip, to be honest I just need to write lyrics and sing 'em. It'll be done in the near future, don't worry. ;3
Join me on an Odyssey.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 10 Aug 2010, 21:28

I bought, but hmm
I don't do those top 10s anymore, but I can tell you that this song will surely be in my top 3 :)