Dima Music on iTunes

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 13 Feb 2011, 23:55

drnrg wrote:The SEB models are perfect for SEB, but they need more milk :P
I'm proud of you, DrNrg... *snif* so very proud...
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 14 Feb 2011, 02:42

The Water Queen song sounds alot more like hyper techno, which I do have an interest in right now.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 14 Feb 2011, 05:03

wolftickets1969 wrote:The Water Queen song sounds alot more like hyper techno, which I do have an interest in right now.
And you just won the "most outstanding" statement of the year award. 8)

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 14 Feb 2011, 05:52

wolftickets1969 wrote:The Water Queen song sounds alot more like hyper techno, which I do have an interest in right now.
*Facepalm* :???:

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 14 Feb 2011, 09:42

The Water Queen project by Dima is a Hyper Techno project.
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 Feb 2011, 12:03

Wow these are really great tracks! I get old school feeling chills from Super Eurobeat Lover's Intro. If any of you are familiar with Micheal Van DerKuy's Koto productions of the 80s or "Spacy" Hi Energy classics than you will immediatly recognize the first few notes inspired by that style. It's also really upbeat and NRGgetic in the bridge. The chorus has a kinda progressive sound to it ,as does the riff, but that actually gives it a fresh sound. I don't see how AVEX passed it up, but then again it does have a different vibe then his latest SEB entries, but for me that's actually a good thing. It's been quite a while since the artist name Dee Dee released anything and this sounds like a great comeback.
10/10

TIME to Fly also has an old school feeling. Europanic wise or even from his last productions at TIME. Infact Cindy Cooper did sing at Energy revolution and I kinda miss those old school Eurobeat vocals of Elena and Manuela. My favourote melody is throughout the verses, cuz that's mainly were I get that nostalgic feel. Don't know how old this song really is, but if it is new, then I'm glad Dima is still producing songs with that old Eurobeat feel, even if they are only released online.
8/10

I Want It All Max Zero never really made a great impact on me untill now. I love the entire intro to this song. The robotik effects sound fresh. It almost gives me the idea that the song should fall into Dream Fighters catalog. The overall feel of the song is like a progressive Eurobeat vibe. Especially the bridge. It really sets up the listener as the chorus takes you on its wings. A really uplifting song that I'm happy to have in full extended version.
9/10

I can't really say that I cared for Water Queen at all. Wasted space IMOP. So this Hyper stuff is basically a cool intro, some dreadfull rapping and a chorus? No thanks.

Well this was a nice surprise. Hoping for volume 2 tob a exciting

I'm still dying for the release of

Crow Man Boogy- Bomb Gang :P

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 14 Feb 2011, 15:38

I Want It All is about as boring as Bad News. I'm glad it wasn't on SEB. No replay value whatsoever.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 15 Feb 2011, 04:18

Tiger wrote:I Want It All is about as boring as Bad News. I'm glad it wasn't on SEB. No replay value whatsoever.
Agreed, I Want It All is about as exciting as a day at a funeral.
drnrg wrote:I don't see how AVEX passed it up, but then again it does have a different vibe then his latest SEB entries, but for me that's actually a good thing. It's been quite a while since the artist name Dee Dee released anything and this sounds like a great comeback.
10/10
As much as I liked SEB lover, I can see why these songs were rejected though, they just don't sound as polished as the songs featured on SEB and are just begging to be remixed in some way or just have more meat to them.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 15 Feb 2011, 08:01

Tiger
I Want It All is about as boring as Bad News. I'm glad it wasn't on SEB. No replay value whatsoever.
I hope you don't mean Bad News by Mega NRG Man?