Super Eurobeat 215

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Gorgia_v
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Gorgia_v » 28 Jun 2011, 12:10

why is every one hating on christine?? i actually like the song it reminds me of the fun chirpy eurobeat i fell in love with...and its also perfect for a parapara routine! i do have to say the older she gets the younger she sounds....IDK

as far as the album goes it is a strong album, i would easily say stronger than 214....and what makes it such a strong album is largely because there is no saifam dancemania rejects!!

i am starting to like Dave's new song, its growing on me,

bottom track for me would easly be Luke - Time of Firghters...it just feels like a dima cut and paste job....nothing gained nothing lost....

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 28 Jun 2011, 12:31

Gorgia_v wrote:bottom track for me would easly be Luke - Time of Firghters...it just feels like a dima cut and paste job....nothing gained nothing lost....
You mean Capaldi cut and paste job, right??

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 30 Jun 2011, 06:47

Gorgia_v
bottom track for me would easly be Luke - Time of Firghters...it just feels like a Capaldi cut and paste job....nothing gained nothing lost....
I have to totally disagree with you here. It's actualy anything but a cut & paste job. Infact the only part that I would agree is rehashed; would be the intro, but the riff has different melody to it that isn't seldom heard in any x Eurobeat song. Luca Torchanni also sings in a somewhat different tone than he does in other songs. Not as agressive as Iron Man, but I still have to admit that I really missed his vocal style. Also instead of just cutting the first verse and pasting it as a third verse, Capaldi decides to go intrumental and then insert the bridge to the chorus. After the third chorus, he then opts for an intrumental couplet of the verse, bridge and chorus with just the last line of the chorus sung one last TIME before the final riff and outro. What the song does fail to feature is a middle break, but more and more I'm noticing that that essential part of an extended version has been slowly cut away. I don't know if that's a request from AVEX or just plain laziness from the labels, but I do not concider a song a full fledged Extended without a middle break. Apart from that niche,The song is actually very effective in its structure. Now if I had to choose between the three DELTA showings on the cd; both Shalaka Boom and Love Is Like A Rain, would come before TIME of Fighters. With Love Is LIke A Rain sounding anything but a rehash Capaldi number.

I'll be posting my full review someTIME this month, but as of now,I actually think DELTA performed better than the other labels on this album.

Gorgia_v
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Gorgia_v » 30 Jun 2011, 11:46

the_ditz wrote:
Gorgia_v wrote:bottom track for me would easly be Luke - Time of Firghters...it just feels like a dima cut and paste job....nothing gained nothing lost....
You mean Capaldi cut and paste job, right??
no i mean a dima cut and past because i think of dima style when i hear it, i dont know why but the song just grates me the wrong way!!

after giving the CD more airtime in my car the top 3 are

1. Maximisin' / Alix
2. Are You Ready To Fly / Dream Fighters
3. Shalaka Boom / Boris

bottom 3

Time Of Fighters / Luke
Tower Of Love / Cindy & Cy-Ro
I'll Fly / Candy More

most undecided is
Sunrise ~You Will Always Be Alive~ / David Dima

i do like the song but this is mainly because to me it doesnt fit the eurobeat genre IMO, to me it feels more dance, like some have said it has that video game BGM feel, i strongly agree, ...its a great closer for the cd but feels somewhat out of place...

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 09 Jul 2011, 14:37

Gorgia_v wrote:why is every one hating on christine?? i actually like the song it reminds me of the fun chirpy eurobeat i fell in love with...and its also perfect for a parapara routine! .
I totally did one last month. Hopefully it will be released soon. 8)