Super Eurobeat 216

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 05 Jul 2011, 22:28

I heard about this but I wanted to wait for the official release; 7A was removed from her post as SEB director. The labels have been asked to make a lot of music lately and the upcoming releases should feature more "traditional" sounding Eurobeat. I dont know of she was replaced yet or not. I think DJ Boss was a consultant so he may replace her. Many producers and writers should be silently happy about this to say the least lol...
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 05 Jul 2011, 22:33

thejti wrote:I heard about this but I wanted to wait for the official release; 7A was removed from her post as SEB director. The labels have been asked to make a lot of music lately and the upcoming releases should feature more "traditional" sounding Eurobeat. I dont know of she was replaced yet or not. I think DJ Boss was a consultant so he may replace her. Many producers and writers should be silently happy about this to say the least lol...
Wow, so the translation didn't lie for a change! :P

In a way, this could be good, but I really hope it doesn't spell the end of certain devlopments in the series from certain labels (namely Hi-NRG Attack's slower-style and SCP's new direction).

Having said that, YAY if it means even a small possibility of more Pamsy tracks being released in the future!! :grin:

I'm assuming that this will probably also mean a longer than usual wait for a 217 tracklist to be released... :???:

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 05 Jul 2011, 22:49

And also I can confirm the replacement of Nanae Furuta (7A) as SEB director. We'll see what will happen to the genre when the ''new'' director will reign the Super Eurobeat series.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 05 Jul 2011, 23:02

I couldn't be more happy than that but I hope that the extends won't disappear for megamixes.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 06 Jul 2011, 03:08

rufflegarden wrote:ちなみに今回からDirectedの部分が“7A Furuta, Ryo Akasako”という表記に変わっています。
This line is from ENATIME, who is posting the information from the SEB216 booklet. Also, Ryo Akasako is in the "Thanx" section on the back cd cover so I dunno what he does.

mauxiLALAka
Euro To B

Post by mauxiLALAka » 06 Jul 2011, 06:57

ちなみに今回からDirectedの部分が“7A Furuta, Ryo Akasako”という表記に変わっています。
'by the way from this point on the Directed part notation will be changed to "7A Furuta, Ryo Akasako".'

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 07 Jul 2011, 06:48

i was liking having a gyaru and ex angeleek member directing Super Eurobeat , lots of new ideas in general. (themes , different song styles , cover art changes..)

but I think having DJ Boss instead would be even better , i could see him directing SEB ;)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 07 Jul 2011, 08:32

Maybe the new directer will start choosing some Eurogrooves original songs for a change. I also hope The new SCP and HRG style stick around.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 07 Jul 2011, 15:22

drnrg wrote:Maybe the new directer will start choosing some Eurogrooves original songs for a change. I also hope The new SCP and HRG style stick around.
I don't think the EuroGrooves case is/was a matter of Nanae's personal preference of Eurobeat songs. It has something to do with the label itself..

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 07 Jul 2011, 19:30

DarkSky wrote:
drnrg wrote:Maybe the new directer will start choosing some Eurogrooves original songs for a change. I also hope The new SCP and HRG style stick around.
I don't think the EuroGrooves case is/was a matter of Nanae's personal preference of Eurobeat songs. It has something to do with the label itself..
Is it perhaps possible that Dall'ora/whoever is in charge just doesn't have the desire or inspiration to right new original material anymore? It's happened to other labels in the past, and I'm pretty sure that someone would know if the label had been producing new material that was being rejected for SEB.

kurisuto
Bad Bad Bad

Post by kurisuto » 08 Jul 2011, 02:52

It seems some of you have access to exclusive info and I don't doubt they're correct, but the Japanese line is not saying Nanae will be replaced; they say she'll be co-director: "by the way, 7A Furuta and Ryo Akasako will be credited as directors from now on" (or more literally, "by the way, the 'Directed' part will be changed to '7A Furuta, Ryo Akasako' from now on").

Well, mauxiLALAka's translation was good but worded a bit ambiguously, so just in case!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 08 Jul 2011, 08:52

kurisuto wrote:It seems some of you have access to exclusive info and I don't doubt they're correct, but the Japanese line is not saying Nanae will be replaced; they say she'll be co-director: "by the way, 7A Furuta and Ryo Akasako will be credited as directors from now on" (or more literally, "by the way, the 'Directed' part will be changed to '7A Furuta, Ryo Akasako' from now on").

Well, mauxiLALAka's translation was good but worded a bit ambiguously, so just in case!
Yeah, I did wonder that when I read mauxiLALAka's translation, but with Darksky and thejti's comments that she had been replaced, I just assumed that they had "insider info".

Whatever - we won't truly know the significance of this change until the first album directed under the new staff is released. I'm unsure of how massive the change will be if I'm honest.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 08 Jul 2011, 14:47

This just in: 7A was fired and negotiations are in place to hire 8B.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 08 Jul 2011, 15:50

Don't worry, you'll see it yourself what the changes exactly are when you check the SEB217 booklet. :)

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 08 Jul 2011, 20:30

I just hope the labels actually get a bit of freedom now that "Queen 7A" is no more. I think their music would be a lot more inspired and interesting if they produced songs based on what they felt, not what they were told to make.
ImageImage