Spectrum (Odyssey's Prism Mix) [PLEASE VOTE!]

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Spectrum (Odyssey's Prism Mix) [PLEASE VOTE!]

Post by zoupzuop2 » 06 Jul 2012, 07:24

I've already posted this in the Making Eurobeat section, but the urgency of this situation calls for immediate attention.

Lads, lasses... in a contemporary EDM remix contest, a Eurobeat song is tied for first place as I type this. It's competing with traditional remixes and it is WINNING.

http://play.beatport.com/contests/zedd- ... 57890002c6

Please listen to and vote for my remix at the link provided above! Let's give a Eurobeat song a fighting chance in the EDM world!
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

mauxiLALAka
Euro To B

Post by mauxiLALAka » 06 Jul 2012, 07:54

Excellent! You have my vote, because I like the original, and I very enjoy your remix. I wish you good luck.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 06 Jul 2012, 09:29

Tried registereging and voting but no matter how many times I received the confirmation e-mail and clicked it, the site still claimed I hadn't confirmed my email address and therefore couldn't vote. Gonna give it an another shot later, but seems a bit wonky on that front.

Great song btw ;)

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 06 Jul 2012, 18:10

Bore wrote:Tried registereging and voting but no matter how many times I received the confirmation e-mail and clicked it, the site still claimed I hadn't confirmed my email address and therefore couldn't vote. Gonna give it an another shot later, but seems a bit wonky on that front.

Great song btw ;)
I have the same problem - apparently I haven't confirmed my email address, but it seems that I signed up so long ago that I have no record of a confirmation email... :(

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 06 Jul 2012, 18:54

If you log out and back in, that usually works.
If not that, clear your cache and cookies and try again.

If not THAT, give it about an hour, that's helped.

Thank you guys so much! The song has fallen to third after claiming first for quite a while! Not bad for competing with the "big bads", eh~?
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 06 Jul 2012, 20:10

Bore wrote:Tried registereging and voting but no matter how many times I received the confirmation e-mail and clicked it, the site still claimed I hadn't confirmed my email address and therefore couldn't vote. Gonna give it an another shot later, but seems a bit wonky on that front.

Great song btw ;)
Log out and log back in.
For myself, I already voted ;)
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Akira
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Akira » 07 Jul 2012, 13:42

Voted! :)

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 09 Jul 2012, 06:05

The original 'Spectrum' has actually been my favourite song for the past month now, and I really love this remix! Good job.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 10 Jul 2012, 05:29

If you log out and back in, that usually works.
If not that, clear your cache and cookies and try again.
Tried the above, but it won't let me vote. I won't clear my cookies, cuz I hate having to log back in onto all my sites, but you have me support 100%.

Never heard the song untill now, but I'm glad my first introduction to it was your Eurobeat remix. I don't need to ever hear the original to say I like this version. That's the only version I'll ever need 8)