Official Eurobeat-Prime IRC-Channel

There's a wide world also outside of Eurobeat, this is where you discuss it.
Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 29 Sep 2004, 14:19

Is it just me or does when ever I go on no one is talking?

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 29 Sep 2004, 14:46

When do you go then? Because there are people who talk (well mostly me), but there are others as well... you just happen to be at a time when most of us are sleeping?

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 29 Sep 2004, 14:48

Today I saw you briefly visit the place but before I even had the chance to say a thing you left :P

Chan Ho Nam
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Chan Ho Nam » 16 Oct 2004, 17:53

I talk in there when I do go in...mostly with Bore and whoever else is chatting. Does seem to be a lot on non-talkers but I usually put that down to the time zone differences.

O/T - Did you get those EF cd's in the end Bore?

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 16 Oct 2004, 19:05

Chan Ho Nam wrote:I talk in there when I do go in...mostly with Bore and whoever else is chatting. Does seem to be a lot on non-talkers but I usually put that down to the time zone differences.

O/T - Did you get those EF cd's in the end Bore?
A bit of troubles ebf22 didn't come through... not sure if it's available at all even though the pages have it.

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 17 Oct 2004, 00:45

Chan Ho Nam wrote:I talk in there when I do go in...mostly with Bore and whoever else is chatting. Does seem to be a lot on non-talkers but I usually put that down to the time zone differences.
You should've gone on like 8-9 hours ago, most of the time I was talking to myself :lol: or Tornadoz and Zorg.

Chan Ho Nam
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Chan Ho Nam » 19 Oct 2004, 07:27

Bore wrote: A bit of troubles ebf22 didn't come through... not sure if it's available at all even though the pages have it.
Oh, even from both places? (Tower & HMV) Strange that they still ist it :?
Shawaazu wrote: You should've gone on like 8-9 hours ago, most of the time I was talking to myself or Tornadoz and Zorg.
That's what its like when I'm in there excpet I don't talk to myself...I'd look rather weird doing that!! :lol:

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 20 Oct 2004, 02:58

Chan Ho Nam wrote:
Shawaazu wrote: You should've gone on like 8-9 hours ago, most of the time I was talking to myself or Tornadoz and Zorg.
That's what its like when I'm in there excpet I don't talk to myself...I'd look rather weird doing that!! :lol:
Actually that's pretty much the only way I find that people know you're actually there. If you don't like talking to yourself try showing your presence by telling people what music you're listening to. If anybody's there they're bound to notice something.

cdx00
Euro To B

Post by cdx00 » 04 Oct 2005, 07:06

Sorry to kick a dead horse but it's not allowing me to connect.

QuakeNet says I am G-lined and I need to install and enable 'identd' before I can connect.

Assistance please? I've been out of the IRC game for a loooong time.