Eurobeat in 2014!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Bonkers
Euroheater

Eurobeat in 2014!

Post by Bonkers » 16 Sep 2013, 22:31

What are your predictions for Eurobeat/SEB in the upcoming year. Who will leave? Who will stay? Will SEB continue with physical copies (I for one hope so!)? Will para para make a come back, or will eurobeat find a new outlet?

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 17 Sep 2013, 02:22

My predictions? Something like that.

SEB 227 Jan. 22, 2014
SEB 228 Mar. 19, 2014
SEB 229 May 21, 2014
SEB 230 July 23, 2014
SEB 231 Sept. 17, 2014
SEB 232 Nov. 22, 2014

^ I hope for those at least (btw, those are dates that I >think< the albums will be released on!)

I also hope that SEB will more open digital wise and also offer SEB lossless online.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 17 Sep 2013, 02:28

Lebon14 wrote:My predictions? Something like that.

SEB 227 Jan. 22, 2014
SEB 228 Mar. 19, 2014
SEB 229 May 21, 2014
SEB 230 July 23, 2014
SEB 231 Sept. 17, 2014
SEB 232 Nov. 22, 2014
I like that schedule.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 17 Sep 2013, 03:13

Hrmmm...

-Would like to see GGM to be a lot more active over the next year with maybe some more Lolita and Domino on vocals!

-Collabs between studios ala Niko and Domino...

-Worldwide releases of SEBs on iTunes. Not just special collections.

-Release old old tracks by Time, SCP, Sinclaire, and A-Beat C!

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 17 Sep 2013, 03:38

For 2014 I would like to see...

-a return of Elena Gobbi & Domino to vocals

-Hi-NRG Attack returning to their euromach sounds

-a new SEB Presents: Euromach-style non-stop mixed series

-More disco sounding tracks with those disco bloob sounds such as in Hurricane, Xtasy, My Name is Virginelle, Set Me Free

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 17 Sep 2013, 03:53

+ I want the rest of SCP's Euromach material to be released in extended format. I'm so upset that I still can't listen to Hey Ho, Let's Go, Don't Go Playing with My Heart Again, Always on My Mind, and Sunshine in My Life in their original entireties.

+ It's about TIME that somebody releases Time's unreleased songs to the general public. The artist collections were cool, but I'd love some of the modern tracks, as well.

+ It would be nice if GGM's original production style made a comeback. The current approach is okay but pretty much indistinguishable from traditional SCP.

+ I'm not sure how much longer Saifam will be active, considering their slow pace of releasing new material. I'm not horribly excited about them now as I was before, but it would be nice to have another surge of quality as happened around the time Technological World, Ivanhoe, and Superphenomena came out.
ImageImage

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 17 Sep 2013, 05:15

1. A return to one new SEB per month.
2. More interactive contents on the album itself (Artist message/interviews/visits/live singing etc)
3. Release previously unreleased materials by the labels but please for the love of god, NOT on a new SEB.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Sep 2013, 06:54

WNight
1. A return to one new SEB per month.
but I'll add something to make it even more interesting.

The current SEB vol. can be released one every two months... but inbetween a special release with all those unreleased TIME. SCP. ABeatC ect.. tracks in extended. Somthing like the return of Eurobeat Flash in extended. They have enough to last them for years. There are about 100 unreleased TIME/EURGRooves songs out there.

What I definately never want is for those unreleased to show up on nonstop compilations, that would mean I still have to search them in extended.

Just for fun's sake. The return of Elena Ferretti to Eurobeat. Join up with DELTA or Sun Fire

and HRG Attack to widen thier rostre of singers.

For the lables to dream up new aliases. It's gets kinda boring seeing the sames names over and over.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 17 Sep 2013, 09:53

My prediction is that Hi-NRG Attack will disband by the end of 2014, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened much earlier than that. Regardless of what has been said and the reasons behind it, Festari's departure will serve as the catalyst for the label's ultimate downfall.

Having said that, Rimonti will probably start a new label in an attempt to freshen up his sound. I very much welcome the move should he choose to do it.

eXtaticus
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by eXtaticus » 17 Sep 2013, 16:20

-redacted-
Last edited by eXtaticus on 19 Dec 2017, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.

coolneko
Eurocurious

Post by coolneko » 17 Sep 2013, 21:09

such a fan of 3B, I wish they could release their song unknown to the eurobeat fans on just SEB first, then on juno and etc. because everyone already knows the songs and it just looses the hype. call me old and slow, but I was browsing this forum and saw the saifam/3B/asia new releases and such and saw diabolik released even earlier than 203 which sadden me. So these songs were never new and that sucks. But also that 3B needs to amp'd their singers and bring new ones in. Be nice to hear something almost punkish and crude, like a garage band or teen guys. create something new and modern, girls eat that up, but yeah...avex wouldn't show them, but bring in new faces. Not like nsync or backstreet shit, but like chemical romance (SHUT EVERYONE!), perfume, BeForU, Green Day, All American Rejects (SHUT UP AGAIN!) but group singing. idk, but if you understand the picture thats cool. Eurobeat group alias below! Almost like Eurodudes or Delta Queens or Tipsy & Tipsy or Gipsy & Queen Delta Force (I know some of these are just one person but the production make it sound like multiple people or whatever)

Junk-Punk Dudes! Eurobeat Gals! EuroGuys! Heart Broken Losers! (AISHU ;3 Group!) DiscoTEQS, GoGo Boys, 3 Boys! or whatever bring in new faces labels! The guy who mention tired of seeing the same faces does have a point.

Something fresh and challenging I could say.
Coolneko aka Miko
I prefer either....go with your heart!

eXtaticus
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by eXtaticus » 17 Sep 2013, 23:33

-redacted-
Last edited by eXtaticus on 19 Dec 2017, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 18 Sep 2013, 04:47

It amazes me that each TIME a post like this starts, a few memebers will predict the downfall of labels or the entire series

What is behind this negative thinking?

Why not predict the discovery of new talent onto the labels or the birth of new sub-lables.

I predict Giancarlo Pasquinni will search for new talent for his SUN Fire Lable and persuade Gianni Corraini and David SRB(king Kobra)to join up again.

HRG Attack will discover a singer with similiar ability to Gino Caria and become more popular that ever.

Bratt sinclaire will keep pushing out Eurobeat hit after hit and untimately creat a song for nando Bonini even more popular than Nite Of Fire; thus making his label the most popular Eurobeat ever.

SCP will once again make extendeds that run at least 5 mins :grin:

These next two are more like Eurobeat Wishes that predictions, but anything is possible in Eurobeat world.

Laurent Newfield and Sergio Dall Ora will buy out AVEX and make Eurobeat the most popular genre In Japan by bringing back the 90's sounds.

Claudio Magnani , Christian DE Leo,and Elena Ferretti will start up a sub label reminding us of TIME/EUROGROOVES sound and call it F.C.C NRG

There. That's more like it. Fuck all that negativity :P

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 18 Sep 2013, 14:37

drnrg wrote:It amazes me that each TIME a post like this starts, a few memebers will predict the downfall of labels or the entire series

What is behind this negative thinking?

Why not predict the discovery of new talent onto the labels or the birth of new sub-lables.

I predict Giancarlo Pasquinni will search for new talent for his SUN Fire Lable and persuade Gianni Corraini and David SRB(king Kobra)to join up again.

HRG Attack will discover a singer with similiar ability to Gino Caria and become more popular that ever.

Bratt sinclaire will keep pushing out Eurobeat hit after hit and untimately creat a song for nando Bonini even more popular than Nite Of Fire; thus making his label the most popular Eurobeat ever.

SCP will once again make extendeds that run at least 5 mins :grin:

These next two are more like Eurobeat Wishes that predictions, but anything is possible in Eurobeat world.

Laurent Newfield and Sergio Dall Ora will buy out AVEX and make Eurobeat the most popular genre In Japan by bringing back the 90's sounds.

Claudio Magnani , Christian DE Leo,and Elena Ferretti will start up a sub label reminding us of TIME/EUROGROOVES sound and call it F.C.C NRG

There. That's more like it. Fuck all that negativity :P

Great post. All these pessimism seriously needs to vanish before it starts to make anymore negative influences.

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 18 Sep 2013, 14:50

drnrg wrote:Laurent Newfield and Sergio Dall Ora will buy out AVEX and make Eurobeat the most popular genre In Japan by bringing back the 90's sounds.
I'd sell my soul for this. That or just Newfield rejoining Delta or starting up his own label.