Super Eurobeat 225

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 18 Sep 2013, 04:33

Tiger wrote:
synthjunkie wrote:there IS A WEBSITE THAT LETS YOU LISTEN TO THE FULL ALBUM IN NON MP3 FORMAT, IN ADOBE FLASH PLAYER, AS A ROTATING NONSTOP FULL VERSION OF THE ALBUM, I have been able to hear every album lately 1-2 days before the official release in full format, but it is not downloable, and in poor quaulity, which is good in order to protect stealing, however I wish to post this link on here for fans to be able to hear the album in full pior to purchasing, but at the same time scared that avex might get the uploader in trouble, so all I will say to you people here is to search wisely online, and you WILL find a link online that will let you hear each upcoming SEB album in fulll, usually 1-2 days prior to its official release.
It's not possible to search for purely flash-related content because it is not indexable by search engines. That's probably why it is implemented in Flash too.
I did not know that about adobe player. It is also a chinese website :wink: Basically the uploader from this site seems to always get the CD before the release date and uploads the full cd in nonstop as adobe player on the site, in low quality.

I think the uploader would be in trouble by Avex if too many people on this forum knew about this site (look what happend to our previews we had during the 200-220's, before until they were removed).

Since Avex is not giving us previews until the last moment (with few expections such as Sinclaire Style being able to let us hear a few days ealier, without any idea if we like the songs or not unless we buy it to hear them in full, I think it's acceptable to be able to hear the full songs off this website before deciding to purchase the songs in higher quality in mp3 format.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 18 Sep 2013, 05:05

coolneko
here's a link, sorta all the itunes samples in one. I didn't make this, and if you (the creator) of this link, I just put it here but credit goes to that person! But here's the link

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/434 ... eviews.mp3
I wanted to listen to these so bad, but .hey Kira, turn down that bass. They are practiaclly unlistenable. That's the first TIME ever that has happened. It's a pity cause it sounds like I would've have enjoyed the legnth of the actual previews.

lebon usually makes some decent previews. Post a better one dude.

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 18 Sep 2013, 07:10

The clips sound quite promising, I must say. There were many tracks that I can't wait to hear in full. If I had to choose a favorite at this point, I'd say Don't Forget.
Every time I'm free
I realize that funny time will take me higher

EurothunderNL
Eurobeat Boom

Post by EurothunderNL » 18 Sep 2013, 17:42

12. Give Me Your Heaven / Ciao Ciao:
All of the originality at Hi-NRG Attack seems to have recently concentrated around Elisabetta Gagliardi. I'll admit that I've come to love her songs on SEB 223 and 224, and this sounds like it will continue that same high streak.
Smile
Songs like this...... :!: :!:

coolneko
Eurocurious

Post by coolneko » 19 Sep 2013, 01:01

Okay I admit...I'm loving Manuel's "Never Say Never" it's strong and something I love about it.

And anyone interested in the puzzle, lol. :3 It's upside down because my iphone is stupid.

Last edited by coolneko on 19 Sep 2013, 01:08, edited 1 time in total.
Coolneko aka Miko
I prefer either....go with your heart!

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 19 Sep 2013, 01:01

drnrg wrote:lebon usually makes some decent previews. Post a better one dude.
I usually do but... I got the full album before listening to iTunes samples, so I didn't even bother.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by KiraTM » 19 Sep 2013, 05:56

@drnrg: These recordings are 1:1 from iTunes, however, next time I'll turn down the bass a bit.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 19 Sep 2013, 09:55

KiraTM
@drnrg: These recordings are 1:1 from iTunes, however, next time I'll turn down the bass a bit.
its allright. Someone must've heard my cry. Cuz I got all the mp3 in my email. Definately gonna buy this one and make a review in these next two days. Tired of being the last one to post one.

Gotta say I'm loving Fantasy Car ! That Riff is old school Dave Rodgers 8)

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 19 Sep 2013, 16:14

Wow, Never Say Never is just too epic to be true. This is exactly what eurobeat is about.

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 19 Sep 2013, 17:01

powerfull t - great macho tune..

saifam tune has some good hooks..

ultraviolet is surprisingly very impressive..

Sinclaire stuff on 225 didn't live up to expectations..cuz stronger chorus hooks are needed to make it interesting...

HRG stuff is a mess best avoided..

Delta was boring..

SCP was bland..

..in a style like eurobeat, you need to rely on chorus vocal melody to deliver best hooks..
Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option.

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 20 Sep 2013, 12:22

Sinclaire was definitely better than the samples. Beat around really has sultry aspect that les brought to the label. Give me your heaven is for me the best female hrg song in years. It's a shame that nick only arranged a handful of songs before he left because this one is really special. Scp was good as usual. Dima wasn't terrible but I feel something is lacking in both songs. The chorus in I just wanna stay with you seems a little rushed, can't really place it. And didn't we just get a new dream fighter vocalist for you could be mine and now it's back to David?

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 21 Sep 2013, 03:33

椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

coolneko
Eurocurious

Post by coolneko » 21 Sep 2013, 05:37

i am loving Moonlite Hero a lot along with Ciao Ciao and Cherry and Les & Megan.
Coolneko aka Miko
I prefer either....go with your heart!

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 21 Sep 2013, 05:53

Lebon14 wrote:I'm leaving this here:
https://soundcloud.com/lebon14/seb225albummegamix
I've said it once before: I love how you add some pitch!

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 21 Sep 2013, 06:31

Bonkers wrote:
Lebon14 wrote:I'm leaving this here:
https://soundcloud.com/lebon14/seb225albummegamix
I've said it once before: I love how you add some pitch!
I'm only speeding up the songs, haha.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!