Today's Tune

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 25 Feb 2014, 06:00

HRG 139 Cindy - Sex On The Beach
very Lyrically naughty :!:

BTW, if anyone has a better size image of the original Black N White vinyl sleeve, I would appreciate it. I can only find that 120x 120 that appears on google and that is one vinyl I don't have.

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 27 Feb 2014, 19:59

In the Italo House days, there were a couple songs I liked. This one is still a favorite: Fun Fun - Give Me Love (house mix).

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 27 Feb 2014, 21:31

Green Ice - Gigolo - So memorable and catchy~

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 27 Feb 2014, 21:53

jeurobeat
In the Italo House days, there were a couple songs I liked. This one is still a favorite: Fun Fun - Give Me Love (house mix).
I have that vinyl. I liked the Hi NRG version.

I was a little less forgiving when Hi -NRG started incorporating house elements.

One song I did love with some housy elements was from a group called Glam. It featured Pete Burns from Dead Or Alive on vocals. The song was SEX DRIVE. Awesome lyrics all having to do with that theme. It also made the Iventi D'Azzurro list. That's why I bought the vinyl and for Pete Burns vocals too. It still sounds great after all these yrears.

Glam feat. Pete Burns - Sex Drive(Glam driving Mix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wunhL4yuzvQ

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 28 Feb 2014, 20:03

Norma Sheffield - Touch Me Touch Me

One of my favourite vocal performances by Norma. After her latest track I've fallen into a Norma-mood :D

I think it's her on the sleeve. At least it looks like it based on the few images there are of her
DANGEROSS! GOT TO FESS DE RESS!

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 01 Mar 2014, 06:00

drnrg wrote:I was a little less forgiving when Hi -NRG started incorporating house elements.
Me too. I wasn't really into those house songs, but some of them were good, like that Glam song you have.
Bore wrote:Green Ice - Gigolo - So memorable and catchy~
I didn't expect to see Spanish Disco here! I'll choose Squash Gang - Moving Your Hips for today.

Faarben
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Faarben » 01 Mar 2014, 13:39

Angie Davies - Feel Like Heaven

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 01 Mar 2014, 17:44

Darkholme wrote:Norma Sheffield - Touch Me Touch Me

One of my favourite vocal performances by Norma. After her latest track I've fallen into a Norma-mood :D

I think it's her on the sleeve. At least it looks like it based on the few images there are of her
Norma Sheffield-Dream Away

I like her tracks when she sounds like she sings everything in 1 breath.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 01 Mar 2014, 21:57

Seems Norma is the lady of the day.

I really enjoyed Ladies from Super Eurobeat vol. 69

The structure of that edit featured all the important parts of the song; which made it even more memorable.

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 02 Mar 2014, 00:14

I'm not sure how to say this but you put strippers on the cover of a song about gender equality and female empowerment :grin:

Example: Do you remember back in the days
When education was all one-sided
If you remember please let me say
We're making changes today

Ladies!
Oh yes we're makin' the change...
Living a life without the games...
We are ladies!

Anyway, today is Funky Sisters - How Could This Go Wrong

Listened through That's Eurobeat 28 so that's why

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 02 Mar 2014, 08:52

Darkholme
I'm not sure how to say this but you put strippers on the cover of a song about gender equality and female empowerment Very Happy
Interesting you see it that way. I met quite a bit of women in my 40something years and a few would argue that stripping gives them empowerment over men.

BTW, the photo was not of strippers, but rather a bathing suite shot of a beauty contest. anyway, I was a lot younger and hornier when I created that sleeve. :!:

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 02 Mar 2014, 12:06

drnrg wrote:Interesting you see it that way. I met quite a bit of women in my 40something years and a few would argue that stripping gives them empowerment over men.
Must be a culture thing :D

Pamsy - Crazy and Free is the song for today
Love the big sound of everything, makes it very easy to get caught up in

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 02 Mar 2014, 12:20

I'm picking an under-appreciated song found only of Radiorama's "The 5th album" from 1990. Actually all songs on that album except 3 or so are absolutely found nowhere else, and the whole album is very excellent and very late 80's "Kylie Minogue-ish".

My absolutely favourite time for Clara Moroni was the late 80's and early 90's. So many good songs on this album, very hard to narrow just one, but I will pick this:

Radiorama - Stand by Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-w8mdI_mUk

Even though the album credits "Antonella Ferri" as the vocalist for this song, and others, except for "A,B,C,D" sung by "Clara Moroni", my ears don't deceive me, and I am pretty sure that all songs on this album are actually Clara Moroni on main vocals.

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 02 Mar 2014, 15:20

every song on that album sounds like clara to me.

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 02 Mar 2014, 15:47

synthjunkie wrote:Even though the album credits "Antonella Ferri" as the vocalist for this song, and others, except for "A,B,C,D" sung by "Clara Moroni", my ears don't deceive me, and I am pretty sure that all songs on this album are actually Clara Moroni on main vocals.
That's just the image of Antonella and Oscar being Radiorama. Oscar didn't sing Radiorama - Heartbreaker on The Legend album either. I'll choose that one for today.