Saifam (Asia) @ Juno Download!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
otter87
Eurobeat Fan

Post by otter87 » 12 Mar 2014, 00:53

The new Wildside song sounds pretty good. I still wish the full version of My Sweet Darlin' was available somewhere. But I highly doubt that since I'm guessing they just don't have the rights from the original version of the song? idk

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 03 May 2014, 02:14

Ari Oh by Jenny Kee
http://www.junodownload.com/products/je ... 472495-02/

ANOTHER female track.
At first it sounds boring but, in fact, it's not half-bad.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 03 May 2014, 03:41

Well, at least the track is performed by a different female artist than just Melody Castellari. It's not the worst song the label has produced lately, but it still just sounds like a mainstream radio track on a bit of caffeine, as opposed to an actual eurobeat production.

I guess everybody's initial suspicions about Mauro Farina no longer performing on tracks turned out to be true. At this point, he's apparently only active as a producer. :(
ImageImage

Vulpini
Euro To B

Post by Vulpini » 03 May 2014, 06:36

After listening to the sample. The beginning and the end sound to abrupt where it starts and ends suddenly. The chorus sound like Let It Go by Idina Menzel. It's not that bad but it could be more "original".

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 03 May 2014, 06:53

Jenny Kee- Ari Oh

So the intro sounds like a hyped up version of Here Comes The Rain- Eurythmics. Second half of intro sounds really bad and no Synth riff. WTF????? Vulpini
The chorus sound like Let It Go by Idina Menzel.
correction: "Let It Go' by Demi Lovato. Much better version of the song and she doesn't sound like an animated cartoon. That's probly why Infinty gets the Pop vibe. Anyway, it's great to see the name Jenny Kee again, but not singing this song. Not a fan of this song at all. The chorus sounds good, but that's because of thinking about DEMI. BTW, is ARI OH supposed to mean "Let It Go" in Japanese? I'll pass on this oh and did I mention, a proper Eurobeat synth riff is completely absent :???:

Final thoughts: The melody for "Let It Go" could've have made for an interesting Eurobeat remake. wasted opportuninty.

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 03 May 2014, 08:01

#Infinity wrote:Well, at least the track is performed by a different female artist than just Melody Castellari. It's not the worst song the label has produced lately, but it still just sounds like a mainstream radio track on a bit of caffeine, as opposed to an actual eurobeat production.

I guess everybody's initial suspicions about Mauro Farina no longer performing on tracks turned out to be true. At this point, he's apparently only active as a producer. :(
What are you talking about? This was proven untrue a while ago. There will be more Mauro tracks. What is presented is what is requested.
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 03 May 2014, 08:31

thejti wrote:What are you talking about? This was proven untrue a while ago. There will be more Mauro tracks. What is presented is what is requested.
Well, why haven't they been produced? It's been over a year since Last of Eurobeat, and Farina may have had second thoughts since then.
ImageImage

otter87
Eurobeat Fan

Post by otter87 » 03 May 2014, 19:58

#Infinity wrote:
thejti wrote:What are you talking about? This was proven untrue a while ago. There will be more Mauro tracks. What is presented is what is requested.
Well, why haven't they been produced? It's been over a year since Last of Eurobeat, and Farina may have had second thoughts since then.
A hiatus doesn't mean that they are no longer active. One thing I've noticed is that Eurobeat fans are pretty impatient lol. I guess its understandable seeing as how frequently new Eurobeat music was released in the past. I don't want to take the time, but I'm sure you could find a number of Eurobeat vocalists who didnt have new material being released for a period of time and then all of the sudden saw a flux of new stuff appearing on compilations and so on.

This new track is whatever. It doesn't sound bad, but I won't be purchasing it.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 04 May 2014, 08:24

thejti
What are you talking about? This was proven untrue a while ago. There will be more Mauro tracks. What is presented is what is requested.
So AVEX requested a hopefully doesn't make an appearance on SEB 229, watered down borderline Eurobeat version of Disney's "Let It Go"? Great to see the future of Eurobeat is in such capable hands??

At least they didn't request a cover of a the Satan adoring Katy Perry #1 song(WTF is wrong with the pop charts) "Dark Horse".

I say Mauro gets back on the mic to save his classic Eurobeat label and really doesn't let it become "The Last of Eurobeat" as we know it.

eXtaticus
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by eXtaticus » 05 May 2014, 00:14

-redacted-
Last edited by eXtaticus on 19 Dec 2017, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 05 May 2014, 05:40

eXtaticus
^ drnrg, this may be relevant to your interests.
that was actually a very nice dance Pop remix of the song. props for keeping her vocals; which is what makes the song sound epic to begin with.

I wonder if she has heard it? 8)

coolneko
Eurocurious

Post by coolneko » 05 May 2014, 16:35

Admittedly I love this song and purchased it. Anything to help eurobeat. Really helps me with my workouts, as do all Saifam/Asia songs. I can't help but incorporate Let It Go into the song. Still wish 3B would have just sang the original lyrics into this eurobeat song. Its a decent song overall.
Coolneko aka Miko
I prefer either....go with your heart!

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by KiraTM » 01 Jul 2014, 14:45

Today, a new song by Mela was released: Just A Love Story.

It reminds me of another Eurobeat song but I can't tell which one. Also, the pitch is nightcore-like. I don't know if I should think this is good or bad. Maybe we'll get the song on one of the upcoming SEBs. Then, I can say more. By now, I don't think I purchase the whole song. :/

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 01 Jul 2014, 15:29

Came here to post Just A Love Story too. It also remind me of another eurobeat track.

Still, terrible track overall. I miss male tracks. Down To The Beat and Last Of Eurobeat, the two last ones, were AMAZING
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by KiraTM » 01 Jul 2014, 15:36

I only can tell a handful of male 3B songs which I don't like. Farina has an incredible voice, I love almost each song of each of his aliases. I really would like to see/hear a new song by Ken Martin or F.C.F. 3B songs sung by women mostly aren't the strenght of this catchy songs creating label.