Super Eurobeat 233

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 30 Mar 2015, 05:38

Loved Bad Girl, and I'm loving this track as well! Hope Lolita's new track makes it to this album!

Maio
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Maio » 04 Apr 2015, 06:07

I found SEB233 tracklist, but I don't believe it.

1.HAI HAI / DOMINO
2.LOVING YOU / PAMSY
3.DANCE IN THE NIGHT / CHERRY
4.BANG BANG / DAVID DIMA
5.LITTLE DESIRE / ANNALISE
6.DRIVING SUPERCAR / DAVE RODGERS
7.NIGHT WITH CHILD / MEGAN & LES
8.AMERICAN GROUND / BILLY THE BUTCHER
9.ONCE MORE TWICE MORE / TIPSY & TIPSY
10.VIRTUAL WEAPON / CINDY
11.COME BACK TO ME / ACE
12.KIND OF FIRE / LEO RIVER
13.I MISS / FUTURA
14.TIME TO KISS / HOTBLADE
15.LUCKY NUMBER / DEJO

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 04 Apr 2015, 07:07

Maio wrote:I found SEB233 tracklist, but I don't believe it.

1.HAI HAI / DOMINO
2.LOVING YOU / PAMSY
4.BANG BANG / DAVID DIMA
11.COME BACK TO ME / ACE
13.I MISS / FUTURA
15.LUCKY NUMBER / DEJO
I would believe it since the tracklist looks awesome and more or less sync up with the tidbits of information we got from the artist facebook (no Stephy & Manuel track that they teased on facebook -.-) if it wasn't for the Annalise and Tipsy & Tipsy track. Hasn't the Annalise track been released on SEB 187 already? Or could it a totally new song under Sun Fire (hence indicating an Annerly comeback)? As for the Tipsy & Tipsy track, Saifam would usually release it on Juno way before the SEB release and there's no such track seen anywhere, hence my disbelief.

Where did you get this info from anyways?
Last edited by WNight on 04 Apr 2015, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 04 Apr 2015, 12:14

I'm inclined to believe that some of these are actual songs. I agree about the lack of artists who have been talked about for an upcoming album. Can't forget that Elena was recording a new Lolita track.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 04 Apr 2015, 17:39

para_rigby wrote:I'm inclined to believe that some of these are actual songs. I agree about the lack of artists who have been talked about for an upcoming album. Can't forget that Elena was recording a new Lolita track.
Not a fan of her new tracks but let's hope it doesn't suffer the same fate as Get Yourself The Real Thing.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 05 Apr 2015, 05:03

I found SEB233 tracklist, but I don't believe it.
1.HAI HAI / DOMINO
2.LOVING YOU / PAMSY
4.BANG BANG / DAVID DIMA
11.COME BACK TO ME / ACE
13.I MISS / FUTURA
15.LUCKY NUMBER / DEJO
I believe it could very easily be the tracklist, for the simple reason that nowadyas SEB is limited to only featuring certain artists names on every other disc. Saifam and Dima label being the biggest offenders of lack of imagination. However David Dima with a track called "Bang Bang" could easily be the highlight of the disc for me. I love the HRG has a bigger artist rostre or so it seems new names are being ressurected since Festari's departure. Also nice to see Annalise and Hotblade with a new tracks. I'll reserve my thoughts based on titles untill its confirmed to be the actual tracklist.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 05 Apr 2015, 05:18

^ The Annalise track was released on SEB187 before. It could be a remake of some sort.

At first, I was like "there's no Delta" but then I spotted a Cherry song...
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 05 Apr 2015, 10:42

To be fair, there were two repeats on SEB 94 of songs already on SEB 91 (Miracle Tonite by Lolita and Baby Don't Worry by Valentina), both by A-Beat C, so it's not entirely implausible that this track list is truly legit. This same thing happened multiple times in the 30's, with Robert Patton's Sweet Lover appearing on both SEB 34 and 35, plus a few other songs that were claimed by Maharaja Night Hi-NRG Revolution right before showing up on SEB.

In addition to this, the Annalise song from SEB 187 is called A Little Desire, so the subtle title difference perhaps distinguishes this version as something new. Going back again to SEB 94, Toby Ash's Are You Ready! is a completely different song from its SEB 14 counterpart of the same title, only with an extra exclamation mark at the end.

The Tipsy & Tipsy conundrum, however, I can't answer, though maybe Avex, in all of its monetary desperation, convinced Saifam not to release this particular track before the proper album.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 05 Apr 2015, 12:31

I'm pretty sure the Annalise track on 187 is called "Little Desire" without the "A", which means it's exactly the same but no point speculating anything till the truth is out, which is probably not too long now.

Interestingly, a search on ASCAP shows a new Hotblade track called "Manifold Love" instead of "Time To Kiss", which made me disbelieve the tracklist even more at this point. Also, if this is a fake tracklist in the end, I'd like to know who the dude is who has so much free time on hand to think up the artist - song title for the tracklist so I can give him a trophy for creativity LOL.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 05 Apr 2015, 17:55

WNight wrote:Interestingly, a search on ASCAP shows a new Hotblade track called "Manifold Love" instead of "Time To Kiss", which made me disbelieve the tracklist even more at this point. Also, if this is a fake tracklist in the end, I'd like to know who the dude is who has so much free time on hand to think up the artist - song title for the tracklist so I can give him a trophy for creativity LOL.
Frankly, it seems pretty random that someone would include a repeat on a fake track list, but idk.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 05 Apr 2015, 18:53

WNight
Interestingly, a search on ASCAP shows a new Hotblade track called "Manifold Love" instead of "Time To Kiss", which made me disbelieve the tracklist even more at this point. Also, if this is a fake tracklist in the end, I'd like to know who the dude is who has so much free time on hand to think up the artist - song title for the tracklist so I can give him a trophy for creativity LOL.
It is his first post and the fact that he picked out the name of one of TIME record's past premier artists seems to give me the idea he wants us to think he is an individual who can come across SEB information with ease. Which makes his first post, pretty inviting.However ;the song titles do seem to look like a mix and match of older song titles by the same artists?

BTW, if it is made up, he shoulda called Billy The Butcher's track "American Ground Meat" it woulda fit the artist's name perfect :P

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 06 Apr 2015, 10:38

drnrg wrote:BTW, if it is made up, he shoulda called Billy The Butcher's track "American Ground Meat" it woulda fit the artist's name perfect :P
That's a good joke right there! :D

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 10 Apr 2015, 18:35

Roberto Festari from Hi-NRG Attack released these previews on his soundcloud for an upcoming EP:

https://soundcloud.com/roberto-festari

Even though it's not SEB material, it could easily be remixed into a eurobeat sound.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 12 Apr 2015, 08:37

Roughly 10 days to release and still no word on an official tracklist or even the cover art. This is exciting! :???:

Rain197
Eurobeat Master

Post by Rain197 » 12 Apr 2015, 11:07