Hinoky Team - another mystification to boost Eurobeat

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Hinoky Team - another mystification to boost Eurobeat

Post by Crockett » 28 Apr 2018, 14:26

I didn't find a topic or post which revealed something about this.

Who were the members of famous Hinoky Team ? Why we don't know anything about them ? Why until today Japanese don't know either, although all promotion concerned in those days only on selected main artists and successful producers ?

http://www.parapara2.info/18.html

According to following text we don't get clear answer, but we make sure ourselves that Hinoky Team was another perfect mystification coming of course from Italy, where the most hard-working studio crews couldn't introduce themselves over and over under real name, and they always had purpose to do it.

Mysterious japanese team, unknown by absolutely no one was responsible for J-Pop boom in years 1993 - 1995 and A.Beat-C. several hits such as "Try Me", which resulted the biggest sale of Super Eurobeat until 1995 ? Japanese haven't been much talented in dance music 20, 30 years ago, they mostly imported foreign artists.

6 tracks signed by Hinoky Team has credit - Produced by Bratt Sinclaire.

10 songs signed by Hinoky Team has credit - Produced by Dave Rodgers, Alberto Contini, Sandro Oliva.

Supposedly on old Bratt Sinclaire's website he mentioned: I was in Hinoky Team.

One of my private Facebook post once commented "hidden" A.Beat-C. composer saying: Right after I wrote "Season", it has become a big hit of Namie Amuro.

Hard to deny, Hinoky Team was just Dave Rodgers, Alberto Contini, Sandro Oliva and Bratt Sinclaire.

Rain197
Eurobeat Master

Re: Hinoky Team - another mystification to boost Eurobeat

Post by Rain197 » 28 Apr 2018, 14:49

It's been years I'm asking who's behind this alias, and every month I'm willing to ask Bratt Sinclaire but I always forget.

Edit : After our discussion, Sinclaire confirms what Crockett said
Last edited by Rain197 on 28 Apr 2018, 22:40, edited 1 time in total.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 28 Apr 2018, 20:02

Crockett wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 14:26Hard to deny, Hinoky Team was just Dave Rodgers, Alberto Contini, Sandro Oliva and Bratt Sinclaire.
Is this confirmed?
I always wondered who was Hinoky Team.

EDIT

Hinoky Team was credited for the creation of the song "Aishiteru" by Hinoi Team:
https://www.discogs.com/release/1021725

I'd really love to know what was the original song or if, maybe, was specially composed for Hinoi Team.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 28 Apr 2018, 23:19

Lebon14 wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 20:02
Crockett wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 14:26Hard to deny, Hinoky Team was just Dave Rodgers, Alberto Contini, Sandro Oliva and Bratt Sinclaire.
Is this confirmed?
I always wondered who was Hinoky Team.
Rain197 wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 14:49Edit : After our discussion, Sinclaire confirms what Crockett said
Crockett wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 14:26 One of my private Facebook post once commented "hidden" A.Beat-C. composer saying: Right after I wrote "Season", it has become a big hit of Namie Amuro".
3. Translated text from linked japanese website tells that DJ Red Monster knew only Hinoky Team was imported music.