Vibration + Eurobeat Masters + Energy Revolution @ Juno!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 30 Apr 2008, 14:32

So. Freaking. Close. To. Love Me Queen.

That song actually grabbed the attention of my Power Metal-loving friend, who usually scorned my "J-Pop" alignments. He's now very fond of Mr. Stanga's works.

*sigh* Who here ISN'T Gar for the new Jimmy Bravo/Jackie-O?
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 30 Apr 2008, 16:09

Music In The Night has to be mentioned as well!
ImageImage

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 30 Apr 2008, 17:55

#Infinity wrote:Music In The Night has to be mentioned as well!
Ehh... granted, but it didn't grasp me NEARLY as much as Love Me Queen did. Guitars! Flailing Synths! Chord changes a-glow! And the new Jimmy Bravo vocals... nearly as perfect as a Kimmy production!

(And that's saying a LOT.)
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 30 Apr 2008, 19:40

Give Melody some respect! Avex certainly doesn't based on the fact that all 3 Saifam tracks from the 180's so far are Mauro Farina and not her (and I'm predicting either Harajuku Nights, Diabolik, or Across The Universe for 189)! :-x
ImageImage

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 30 Apr 2008, 21:56

#Infinity wrote:Give Melody some respect! Avex certainly doesn't based on the fact that all 3 Saifam tracks from the 180's so far are Mauro Farina and not her (and I'm predicting either Harajuku Nights, Diabolik, or Across The Universe for 189)! :-x
Hey, it was nothing against Melody Castellari! She's a great vocalist all the same. I just... happen to like Love Me Queen better than Music In The Night. I'm more a sucker for a good synth line than exquisite vocals; both had great singing, I just like the sabi of LMQ better.
Join me on an Odyssey.

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 30 Apr 2008, 22:17

I'm fairly sure the girl doing vocals for vibration right now isn't Melody Castellari, the last songs she did for them were in 2002 and the vocals don't sound nearly as aggressive.

If you've heard Love Desire/Queen Regina, I would say that the current vocalist is actually that girl, they sound to me like the same person.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 30 Apr 2008, 22:42

Really? She's got LED Records listed as a friend on her myspace, and I can clearly hear her vocals in Love Desire, as well as newer tracks such as Elisa's Poison. By 2002, do you mean Killing My Love by Angela?
ImageImage

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 01 May 2008, 00:29

Yes, Killing My Love is clearly her, as is Poison, but thats not the same vocalist as they're using now, and I definitely don't think Love Desire is her...they're just completely different vocal qualities.

However, I'm not going to completely rule her out now, since it seems from listening to the newer saifam releasers she's sang, that her voice has actually changed since we last heard her...and those vocals are comparable to the ones in Music in the Night.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 01 May 2008, 05:21

Yeah sometimes vocalists don't sound EXACTLY the same when they sing various songs. I mean, just compare Luca Torchiani's vocals between his songs as Van T.K.+ Paul Harris (smooth and deep) and Oda + Mark Astley (rugged and nasally). The vocalist's signature qualities are what distinguishes him/her from everyone else, but sometimes it really depends on how they sing or what types of effects the eurobeat producers use to make them fit the track.
ImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 01 May 2008, 07:55

DJ Mike TJG
Did you buy this one and listen all the way through btw? Juno ended up taking the whole thing down because I reported to them that the WAV was incomplete! So I'm waiting on a re-release because that song was really awesome!
Not yet. It's on my to buy list at number 6 , but my funds have taken a down slope. Anyway, I have the EBF edit, but upon hearing the sample, I remebered how much he sounded like Claudio on that particular track.

Thanks for that info though. I usually just purchase the second mp3 option with the dub, so I hope those work well?

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 02 May 2008, 13:17

The "Kill Me With Your Eyes" instrumental preview sounds to be recorded in mono. Can anyone confirm that the mp3 is actually in stereo? (same for the radio mix)

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 02 May 2008, 13:29

The MP3 preview is showing up in Mono, so it's probably just them encoding the preview that way by accident - I expect the proper song is in stereo.

Also, I just realised we've skipped Jumping To Joy :-( That's the second one so far (although it could turn up later) - the song Fly by Dee Dee was also skipped and hasn't made an appearance yet - curiously they're both next to each other in the catalogue - VIB 147 + 148 respectively.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 02 May 2008, 15:28

What will the reaction be like if they skip Love Me Queen?
ImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 03 May 2008, 06:51

As long as they don't skip "Queen Of The Night", everything will be roses.