Eurobeat Forever - New Compilation

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 11 Nov 2011, 20:34

Tiger wrote:Is Bad Romance (Lost In Paradise Euro Mix) going to be on this release? If so, how is that license thing working out? :X
This was lessoned some days ago wasn't it?

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 11 Nov 2011, 20:41

DarkSky wrote:
Tiger wrote:Is Bad Romance (Lost In Paradise Euro Mix) going to be on this release? If so, how is that license thing working out? :X
This was lessoned some days ago wasn't it?
about a month ago yeah

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 11 Nov 2011, 22:16

Oh lol.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 11 Nov 2011, 22:31

I have a feeling that this project is pretty much aimed at completely original material and not remixes. The licensing rights for including the Bad Romance remix might be pretty hefty (although I'm by no means an expert on this).

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 11 Nov 2011, 22:37

the_ditz wrote:I have a feeling that this project is pretty much aimed at completely original material and not remixes. The licensing rights for including the Bad Romance remix might be pretty hefty (although I'm by no means an expert on this).
eurobeat forever teaser 1 had the remix in it so I was wondering if it was going to be on it :X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE7ulOKYmXI at 0:19

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 12 Nov 2011, 01:40

To clarify, most tracks you heard on the first teaser were just for people to get an idea of the people contributing to the album.

Everything on EBF will be original save for remixes every so often and maybe a cover or two IF we can work out licensing, but for the most part it'll all be original tunes.

My "Bad Romance" remix as well as anything else under the "Lost In Paradise" remixes will always be free and outside of Eurobeat Forever. If I had an original singer I might consider making a full-blown cover but I think that's something to look at with a special cover album or something down the line. :)

@Lebon14 - Do you want a lossless version? I could look into making a FLAC version or something for ya. I've been meaning to do that as well as a lot more with the label website but I've been so busy with other stuff, hehe.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 12 Nov 2011, 10:59

Shinraikan wrote:@Lebon14 - Do you want a lossless version? I could look into making a FLAC version or something for ya. I've been meaning to do that as well as a lot more with the label website but I've been so busy with other stuff, hehe.
I don't really think you need to ask mate :D

Anyway, if I can ever find the motivation and inspiration to put together some more tracks with Travis, I'll let you know. I'd really love to finish "Feel The Music" at least!

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 18 Nov 2011, 21:38

There seems to be a new interview with Pete Ellison on the Eurobeat Forever website. http://eurobeat.theparadiselast.com/201 ... arp-music/ The responses are sort of interesting.

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 07 Dec 2011, 00:06

Track-listing and samples are out! Release date is December 19th, 2011. Get hype!

http://eurobeat.theparadiselast.com/rel ... ver-vol-1/

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 07 Dec 2011, 00:14

the audio/vocals seem pretty low o_O The voice in Gays Gays Gays seems really robotic. I'm not liking the sample on that one. The riff to Wonderland is a little bit similar to Hide 'n Seek (SCP Revamp Mix) / AAA :P

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 07 Dec 2011, 04:55

The quality of all the songs is drastically decreased for sample purposes. And thanks for the feedback, it's always appreciated. ^^

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 07 Dec 2011, 05:23

Pretty psyched about this album since listening to the tracks!

Really like "Gays Gays Gays", "Wonderland", and "My Love Is Nineteen"--Diskowarp music always makes me smile. Some punk was bitching about Diskowarp on another forum about how childish the lyrics are---bleh bleh bleh---but they certainly have done some more "risque" lyrics for this album.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 07 Dec 2011, 07:31

Interesting trax, but I gotta say, why are the artist names so far out?

SquaDus? What does that even mean? Anyway, the singer sounds like Travis, just speeded up and the preview is one of my favs along with Mortimer- "Gas Love". Strange song title, killer riff.

Speaking of strange songs titles. Why call a song "Gays Gays Gays"? The preview sounds great(Totally 80s High EnergyDisco) remeber Bardeux?
Anyway, my other favs include, Neon; which kinda has a 80s freestyle feel to it and Couger, who again sounds like Acasia from 80s High Energy group Barduex.

Good luck and looking forward to the extendeds too. 8)

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 07 Dec 2011, 13:10

drnrg wrote: SquaDus? What does that even mean? Anyway, the singer sounds like Travis, just speeded up and the preview is one of my favs along with Mortimer- "Gas Love". Strange song title, killer riff.
Sadly it's not me as SquaDus. Glad you liked Gas Love, though!
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 10 Dec 2011, 14:15

Awesome, just listened to these samples and there's definitely some tracks here that I'm really interested in checking out.

I knew that once TheParadiseLast was able to sort out some vocalists for some original tracks that they would produce some awesome sounding tracks, and both Wonderland and Regret don't disappoint! I noticed the similarities in the synth hook of Wonderland to a very old demo you were working on way back when we were working on Fascination together :P

The only tracks that I can't really take to at the moment are the Disko Warp ones - I guess it's just really not my style.

But good going so far, can't wait for the full release! And I'd be so hyped to get involved with this project when I can actually get a full track together. :grin: