New sons by HighNRG - Velfarre 10/ New song by Baby Bazooka

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
MaxXRage
Eurobeat Fan

New sons by HighNRG - Velfarre 10/ New song by Baby Bazooka

Post by MaxXRage » 25 Nov 2004, 23:48

The HighNrg(if that is right) is with new layout and new songs are avaible for information, cool songs anme like Velfarre 10 and new Baby Bazooka song sounds cool, ano shop is there too :D

euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Post by euro up north » 26 Nov 2004, 10:49

Yes....and a lot of new songs and new website. Hi-nrg attack is on the move. Let´s hope that Avex Trax want to give Hi-nrg more space on thier records......

Hopefully there will be another euromach, aerabeat, flash-series. I really hope so...

MaxXRage
Eurobeat Fan

Post by MaxXRage » 26 Nov 2004, 18:21

euro up north wrote:Yes....and a lot of new songs and new website. Hi-nrg attack is on the move. Let´s hope that Avex Trax want to give Hi-nrg more space on thier records......

Hopefully there will be another euromach, aerabeat, flash-series. I really hope so...
Don;'t believe that euromach can back, could be more cool if avex could make other deal with Asian Records...

hollypolly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by hollypolly » 27 Nov 2004, 17:31

Thank you for the good advice about livemusicstudio. I didn't check this nice eb label site since they have changed their message board...
I am really curious about the "for sale" section still under construction.. I hope they will sell some extended version of their songs... By the way Baby Bazooka is a really interesting project... I am also really curious about her new songs.. And about euromach.... I hope Avex will restart this collection.. Is there a way to let them know it's time to come back to the old good compilations???

Jion

Post by Jion » 27 Nov 2004, 23:06

Forget Euromach. They should put out full length versions of songs. Bring back Eurobeat Flash. I guarrantee you that if they did, it would be phenominal. Make SCP, Vibration and HI-NRG Attack the predominant labels though. It's gotten out of hand with A-Beat C and Delta taking all the glory especially when A-Beat C hasn't really put out anything as extremely over the top as before (though the Manuel, Nuage and Digital Planet songs have been extremely phenominal) and Delta's style is getting stale quickly. Thats just me though.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 01 Dec 2004, 08:46

Hey hey hey!!!
LMS says the online shop starts on 15th dec.!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait! Oh I think I should forget my money. I'll spend all for this project. :D
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

hollypolly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by hollypolly » 01 Dec 2004, 18:33

Do you think they will sell selfmade compilation or artist's items.. or records??
I am really curious.. and I can't wait too...