2013 Eurobeat Wishes

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
para_rigby
Euroheater

2013 Eurobeat Wishes

Post by para_rigby » 29 Dec 2012, 19:35

What are things you would like to happen on or for the eurobeat world? Nothing is too far fetched!

Mine:
1. More female vocalists for Sinclaire Style
2. New recordings from Blast and have the label on SEB
3. More from Pamsy!
4. Digital releases of SEB albums and spin offs for all iTunes stores!
5. As with number 4, I would love to have extended releases of Euromach and Eurobeat Flash tracks...I know HI-nrg Attack has fulfilled their side of this.
6. Release unreleased Time, Delta, and A-Beat C materials. There is a trove of songs from each of these labels.

Anyone else?

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 29 Dec 2012, 20:59

Oh dear... uh...

A return of the early eurobeat sound (SEB 1-50)
Norma Sheffield in all her glory
A lot of Elena Ferretti and Clara Moroni
Cheesy songs from Time
Awesome Annerley Gordon songs

It's hard to put wishes into words :grin:

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 29 Dec 2012, 21:57

1. More female vocals, especially from Elena Gobbi
2. More non-stop mixes that mirror the Euromach series bpm & sound effects wise
3. The availability to purchase a NEW SEB cd for under $30 (Ship. included)

That's it for now. IF Avex deicded to only release the albums in mp3 format, I would hope it would come encoded in 320 format.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 30 Dec 2012, 03:22

1. Better availability of eurobeat in the United States. Bring back Avex's iTunes Special Collections to America, and add the SEB series as well.

2. New songs by Eurogrooves (though this is wishful thinking).

3. More Capaldi-produced Delta. 2011 wasn't the best year for the label, but they've still been on the upper end of the SEB roster as of late, and I wouldn't want them to disappear.

4. HRG focuses on more vocalists than just Roberto Festari and Elisabetta Gagliardi, not to mention cuts back on the dry italo tracks.

5. Saifam continues to produce new original songs as they did a few months ago.

6. Eurobeat Forever Vol. 2
ImageImage

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 30 Dec 2012, 06:52

Less brickwalling.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 30 Dec 2012, 09:22

Bonkers wrote:3. The availability to purchase a NEW SEB cd for under $30 (Ship. included)

That's it for now. IF Avex deicded to only release the albums in mp3 format, I would hope it would come encoded in 320 format.
CD for less than 20$ (shipping included) would be ideal for me :) Also, if I can dream, if they go digital only, I wish they release on Junodownload or bandcamp or any DJ shops that has a WAV as a purchase option. So, like that, it feels like purchasing a CD.
#Infinity wrote:2. New songs by Eurogrooves (though this is wishful thinking).

5. Saifam continues to produce new original songs as they did a few months ago.

6. Eurobeat Forever Vol. 2
I'm backing up these, especially #6. Seriously. The teaser was... just... SO GOOD. *banging head on desk*
Mindsweeper wrote:Less brickwalling.
Oh fuck. YES. Sometimes, there's just soooooooooo much distortion it makes me wanna vomit.

On my end, I would like that each label has equal spotlight and not favour a certain label. Also, I would like that more unreleased gems surfaces as either bonus tracks or as digital purchase.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 30 Dec 2012, 09:36

My wish is simple - international releases (preferably digital) so that it doesn't cost the earth to buy each album.

I could go in to details about specific artists or styles I want to see return, but I think that first point is the biggest thing for me. Although the return of Pamsy and more mid 190's style Go-Go's Music would be amazing (like Ultra Mi-Ha Deluxe" and "Don't Let Me Go") ;)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 31 Dec 2012, 08:50

1. Unrealesed TIME tracks avaliable in thier extended glory.
2. The return of vinyl(super far stretched, but I want it!) :evil:
3. Return of Dall Ora and Newfield to Eurobeat. Wish they would just kickstart thier own licencing label. Call it TIME Masters
4. All Eurobeat songs from all labels to be avaliable in vinyl format. This is my wish upon a star dream.
5. More HRG Attack Italo tracks!
6. More new Eurobeat vocalists and aliases
7. For Elena Ferretti and Christian De Leo to join up with another label and keep singing.
8. The return of good Saifam tracks

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 01 Jan 2013, 23:47

#Infinity wrote:6. Eurobeat Forever Vol. 2
:x

Trying for this month, really!

I'd like to see all the old producers get back together and start making music together as well as the return of many popular singers like Mickey B, Matt Land, etc. I miss them!

eXtaticus
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by eXtaticus » 03 Jan 2013, 23:36

-redacted-
Last edited by eXtaticus on 19 Dec 2017, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 05 Jan 2013, 01:23

eXtaticus
5) Avex launches a new compilation for the slower, old-style Hi-NRG tracks called Super Italo Disco.
I support that wish 100%, but I would want all labels to fuse thier own style into slower Italo style and please....no nonstops either. It should come out during that GOD forbidden Dry Eurobeat period. :)

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 05 Jan 2013, 01:28

drnrg wrote:eXtaticus
5) Avex launches a new compilation for the slower, old-style Hi-NRG tracks called Super Italo Disco.
I support that wish 100%, but I would want all labels to fuse thier own style into slower Italo style and please....no nonstops either. It should come out during that GOD forbidden Dry Eurobeat period. :)
I am not very sure about the non-stop thing, however I know that they won't be releasing a SEB CD every single month. Therefore I assume they will stop with the non-stop discs (except the ones at the end of each ''decade'')..

Not really sure though.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 05 Jan 2013, 01:48

DarkSky wrote:
drnrg wrote:eXtaticus
I am not very sure about the non-stop thing, however I know that they won't be releasing a SEB CD every single month. Therefore I assume they will stop with the non-stop discs (except the ones at the end of each ''decade'')..

Not really sure though.
So are you saying we would not be getting 222 in February? So no new album every month for 9 months??

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 05 Jan 2013, 01:49

para_rigby wrote:
DarkSky wrote:
drnrg wrote:eXtaticus I support that wish 100%, but I would want all labels to fuse thier own style into slower Italo style and please....no nonstops either. It should come out during that GOD forbidden Dry Eurobeat period. :)

Not really sure though.
So are you saying we would not be getting 222 in February? So no new album every month for 9 months??
In March you will! :-)

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 05 Jan 2013, 03:13

:( No non-stops