J-Euro Samplepack

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 13 Jan 2014, 22:41

Interesting. They ship overseas! Might get this for my mixes at some point.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 13 Jan 2014, 23:42

It's fun it is an actual CD. lol.

Unlike any other sample pack I've ever seen...

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 14 Jan 2014, 04:06

Sort of want

But I'm a loser with small amounts of money

Maybe one day...

KoolKool
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by KoolKool » 05 Sep 2014, 07:19

actually you just need brass sounds and then the rest you should do on your own creativity....your own sounds and your own composition

sample is usually unstable,no matter how high quality it exported from synth...
i use sample just for kick drum,FX effect,ambient,voice.....

sample is usually many megabyte,gigabyte..but patch,preset just a few Byte,Kilobyte...

VST has come a long way and even getting much better sounding.... :) so anything is possible...
the only bad thing is you don't know how to synth :D
soundcloud.com/hainam-1

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 08 Sep 2014, 21:40

I had some extra money and bought this a few months ago, and it's a mixed bag. A lot of the tracks are chunks of songs rather than one-shots, which is pretty much useless to me, but might be worthwhile for megamixes.

As for the useable one-shot bits, it's mostly drums you can get anywhere else and fm bass sounds that you could easily make or find similar presets for.

On the brighter side, there were two tracks that were really nice bell sounds that I can see myself using, and one track with a couple classic samples, like the HOO! sound common in hyper techno, and the scratch-esque sound in the intro of Speedy Speed Boy.

The biggest let-down?
No brass samples anywhere to be found!

I can see it being useful to absolute beginners who have no idea where to start yet, but if you've been at the music-making game for a while there likely isn't much here for you.

KoolKool
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by KoolKool » 08 Sep 2014, 23:59

Mindsweeper wrote:
On the brighter side, there were two tracks that were really nice bell sounds that I can see myself using, and one track with a couple classic samples, like the HOO! sound common in hyper techno, and the scratch-esque sound in the intro of Speedy Speed Boy.

The biggest let-down?
No brass samples anywhere to be found!
nice review! too bad, i can't buy anything more,just because i spend too much on some sample pack of Wave Alchemy :cry:

i still looking for some cool FX sounds,especially voice sample! :P

hey man! can you share that 2 sound "Hoo!" and "scratch-esque"?
i sure those 2 sounds aren't rare in EDM,not only in eurobeat! but just don't know where to find!

what about other sample FX voice like "Fire!" Eurobeat...!" "Yay"....are they included in the pack?
soundcloud.com/hainam-1

ProjectBeat
Bad Bad Bad

Post by ProjectBeat » 18 Oct 2015, 06:18

I wanted to get my hands on it for quite a while...
I just ordered v0.87 SUPER EURO BRASS from Alice Books, but the v0.5 sample pack is sold out :o I don't know if they will re-stock it.

Does anyone wants to share it?