Eurobeat Beginners' Pack

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Eurobeat Beginners' Pack

Post by zoupzuop2 » 06 Apr 2014, 03:30

Hey all! I know Newfield's got his sound library and Euro Baka Ichidai is also available, but I've decided to throw my hat into the ring too— this time, with an emphasis on affordability and ease of use.

The Eurobeat Beginners' Pack contains 5 Brasses, 3 Stabs, and 1 Bass, each with at least 3 octaves of each individual instrument (that is, at least 3 octaves of each brass, for all 5 brasses, etc). These can be easily loaded into your sampler of choice and get you started making eurobeat right away!

The pack is going to be $10 but for early birds I'm making it available for $5. I even made an obnoxiously big-and-red call-to-action button! Check it out here. :3
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

KoolKool
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by KoolKool » 06 Apr 2014, 05:09

hi,this is really great! zoupzuop2!

if you don't mind if i post here
my attempt to make a free kit for eurobeat, just with free Synth1 (brass lead,bass,kick..) and alots of eurobeat midi file i found in geocities.jp
(i still miss alots of sound,especially FX sounds, but i will try to make them soon)

http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=author&id=322184

what do you think?

:???:

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 06 Apr 2014, 21:48

KoolKool wrote:hi,this is really great! zoupzuop2!

my attempt to make a free kit for eurobeat, just with free Synth1 (brass lead,bass,kick..) and alots of eurobeat midi file i found in geocities.jp
(i still miss alots of sound,especially FX sounds, but i will try to make them soon)

what do you think?

Ah, sadly I don't have Windows and Synth1 does not work when I convert it from VST to AU... But I can promote it to my Windows-using followers in a few places!
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 07 Apr 2014, 05:48

KoolKool wrote:hi,this is really great! zoupzuop2!

what do you think?

I really like the synth1 patches! Importing the midi files into FL only produces a mess of silent notes, though
DANGEROSS! GOT TO FESS DE RESS!

KoolKool
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by KoolKool » 07 Apr 2014, 08:47

"orchestra hit" is quite common in most eurobeat tracks...

i recommend this free vst
http://www.tikov.com/softrave/orchhit.htm

the midi file can help you learn structure of a eurobeat track,quite useful!

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 07 Apr 2014, 18:28

^YES ORCH HITS AWESOME

I can never have enough orch hits :grin: . I love synth1 as well and use it constantly (not just for eurobeat!)

I intend to purchase the eurobeat beginner's pack soon too, because why not?

KoolKool
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by KoolKool » 11 Apr 2014, 04:47

yes, you just need the brass lead and there are over 10000 patches on internet for synth1, you can find the sound you want..;)

guitar sound...i think free vst like DVS guitar,Superiffguitar..are quite good,run thought an free vst amp like Juicy77....

low cost production but effective.. :)

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 12 Dec 2014, 17:53

Quick update— Today (and ONLY today, the 12th of December 2014!), my Eurobeat Beginners' Pack is free of charge. (Clicking the link directs you straight to the .zip file.)
Join me on an Odyssey.

ProjectBeat
Bad Bad Bad

Post by ProjectBeat » 22 Nov 2015, 09:34

zoupzuop2 wrote:Quick update— Today (and ONLY today, the 12th of December 2014!), my Eurobeat Beginners' Pack is free of charge. (Clicking the link directs you straight to the .zip file.)
How on earth did I miss this chance!?!

It will be awesome if you repeat this :wink:... I'm currently broke