Initial D 4th Stage

Music that is not eurobeat!
Tornadoz
Bad Bad Bad

Initial D 4th Stage

Post by Tornadoz » 22 Jun 2004, 09:13

I have now seen 4 episodes from 4th stage and i must say that i'm little disapointed on 4th stage... :cry: even it have eurobeat on bgm it doesen't give same feeling/excitment that 1&2&3 stages had... i hope the new episodes could make the difference, in ep4 there is Takumi vs. Daiki and [Fastway - Revolution] on backround which haves little bit more feeling than previous episodes :)
\\o Para Para o//

Jion

Post by Jion » 23 Jun 2004, 01:22

Of course its not gonna be the same as the older ones. It was fresh and new back then. Now the main reason its up is to keep the racing feeling. In order for it to be totally different and fresh, they would have to put totally new characters in it.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 23 Jun 2004, 10:35

blah

Simply my opinion about the whole ID thing :P

Tornadoz
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Tornadoz » 23 Jun 2004, 20:11

Bore: i already know your opinion :o
\\o Para Para o//

Jion

Post by Jion » 04 Jul 2004, 18:55

I think they should go with new people for Initial D since we all know how Takumi was and to keep it goin on as it is seems sorta played out. I dunno. The story is pretty good but it just seems sorta odd. What do you guys think?
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

djAni-me
Bad Bad Bad

Post by djAni-me » 06 Aug 2004, 12:14

I don't feel that they should dump Takumi san. I'd wish that they'd concetrate more on the technical side and testing along with relationships between the characters. Anyways, I have a hunch that they might change the direction of the series in the coming episoides.

What's interesting is the new cars in the series. We still haven't seen a good battle with (R)(P)S13 included thou. There were some nice vehicles Like the TR Civic and Mx5. What made me mad was that they didn't show the battles between R33 GT-R or Integra TR with boost. I would've loved to see those cars in action. Moreover, I feel they should try and lift the series away from the common people's understanding. It wouldn't be this boring that way. Also, they seem to have those ridiculous tactics much more now. Although some of which are theoretically possible indeed but..oh well. Since it's about streetracing, I think they should also include the less glorious side of the scene.

-More Tech stuff
-More interesting cars
-More relationships
-Less stupid tricks

^___^

All in all, 4th stage doesn't hit as hard as previous stages did. Basically this is a, because too many people know the series b, the 90's feeling is almost gone c, the races are driven way too professionally as for ProjectD's side. It's still nice to see the action though.
Otaku no dorifuto // RS13

Ace!
Euro To B

Post by Ace! » 28 Sep 2005, 22:32

I'm still feeling that something is missing!
Maybe is the new eurobeat or the intensity in the races... I don't know... but it's weird!

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 07 Dec 2005, 20:09

When I finally got to ep.20 in 4th stage, I was so upset that I was at the end of what was available.

I'm itching for the new eps, I can't wait to see how the God Hand/God Foot matches turn out.

Also, 4th stage, as far as I'm concerned, has a nice diverse base of eurobeat.... and "Steel Blade". ^_^;
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

CrUnChBiTe
Bad Bad Bad

Post by CrUnChBiTe » 13 Dec 2005, 15:41

I quit watching the ID series right after stage.3 i dont really have any interest in the anime anymore.

It gets too repetitive.

Andresta

Post by Andresta » 30 Jun 2006, 09:24

Watched Initial D 4th Stage until epidsode 23. Until now, I still enjoy watching Initial D. Favorite episodes would be the Saitama part where there was the appearance of Cappuchino (wrong spelling I think), and also the part when Bunta brought an Impreza and suprised Takumi.

Schiznik
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Schiznik » 17 Aug 2006, 06:01

Yeah, Stage 1 and 2 are the best. I liked all the emphasis on the character's lives besides racing. The whole romance aspect of it was what kept me watching, but the racing sequences were also awesome ^_^, expecially with the Eurobeat.

The animation in the older stages was also better in my opinion, i loved the over exaggerated facial expressions and the whole art style.