Super Eurobeat Vol. 168

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
shdwrlm3
Euro To B

Super Eurobeat Vol. 168

Post by shdwrlm3 » 08 Mar 2006, 18:39

Super Eurobeat Vol. 168
AVCD-10168
2006/05/24
2548 yen

Edited posts to get rid of drama and apparently extraneous information.
Last edited by shdwrlm3 on 11 Mar 2006, 02:02, edited 1 time in total.

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 09 Mar 2006, 00:02

Okay... why mention Cyber Trance?
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 09 Mar 2006, 00:10

Because shdwrlm3 lives for posting CD info

shdwrlm3
Euro To B

Post by shdwrlm3 » 09 Mar 2006, 01:39

Nothing to see here. My apologies.
Last edited by shdwrlm3 on 11 Mar 2006, 02:03, edited 1 time in total.

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 09 Mar 2006, 01:40

who cares who found it out as long as people know
seems like you just want your name spread out so you can make your e-penis bigger.

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 09 Mar 2006, 01:48

Yeah, what the hell does it matter? No one's going to go "Well, I'm glad shdwrlm3 pointed me towards 166 or I would've never found it."

...and don't you have better things to do than lurk around the net waiting for people to 'steal' info that you posted and then ream them for it?

Of course, missing the whole point entirely:

Cyber Trance... Why?
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

Jion

Post by Jion » 09 Mar 2006, 02:32

Enough with the childish stuff. It doesn't matter who posts it as long as the info is out. No one needs to get credited since they aren't the producers or the singers. It really doesn't matter who posts the information as long as its out there for the fans. It's not a race.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

shdwrlm3
Euro To B

Post by shdwrlm3 » 09 Mar 2006, 03:27

Look what it says about lyrics here at Eurobeat Prime:
Also I really wish you wouldn't send me lyrics that have been copied from different sites. The amount of eurobeat sites online is small and it would be most appreciated if the lyrics would have been typed out from the original booklets and not copied from somebody else.

Also, if you notice, the webmaster here also frequently credits NRG Express or whoever the source is for tracklists and the like. Why? Because he's actually respectful towards others.

Besides, if it doesn't matter to you who found what, when hollypolly asked you where you found information, why didn't you just tell him?

http://forum.eurobeat-prime.com/viewtop ... =7397#7397

My point remains: The people at NRG Express, Dance Groove, and other sites work hard for their content, and it takes just as much time (if not less) to copy and paste a link to a post on a message board as it does to copy and paste the information contained in the posts, so why not show them that courtesy at the very least?

Back on topic, here's the early tracklist Avex is sending retailers:

01. Love Me or Leave Me / Dave & Nuage
02. Surrender / Lara
03. True Love / BBB
04. Cat Woman / Pussy Cat
05. I Wanna Take You Up / Lolita
06. Last Train to Tokyo / Sym 1
07. Lonely Night / Helena
08. Shock Out / Fastway (Already confirmed for 166, it seems: http://www.nrgexpress.com/release/avcd10166.htm)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 11 Mar 2006, 08:44

wow Sym 1. :D Simone Valeo back on the frontline. and that title sounds great. It's been a while since TIME used an asian reference in thier song. Back when Robert Patton sang "Rock In Japan". Now wait is That Helena "Lonely Night" a remake of the awesome 90's smash? Will it be "Lonely Night2006"?
I have also seen some more trax on another website, but I'm not gonna post em, since we are all bashing each other. :evil: I'll let someone else post it. :D

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 06 May 2006, 19:22

guh I had to dig to find this thread (wasn't too bad though)

longer song list:
A LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT / ASYA
I WANNA TAKE YOU UP / LOLITA
LITTLE DON / THE FACTORY TEAM
LET IT BURN / GO 2
LONELY NIGHT 2006 / HELENA
I LOVE YOU FOREVER / NUAGE
CRAZY & READY / PHIL
STOP TEASING MY HEART / CHERRY
EUROHERO / NEO
BE THE ONE / MR.M
THIS LOVE / LESLIE PARRISH
BLACK IS THE NIGHT / NICK KEY
OVER THE RAINBOW / BLACK EVA
HURRICANE / NICK MANSELL
SWITCH! / MELISSA WHITE & ACE
TAKE ME FOREVER / DIGITAL PLANET

really scary looking cover though...

Is this a foreshadowing of a horrible SEB album? I hope not for the track list looks excellent...Nick Mansell, Black Eva, Digital Planet, Melissa White & Ace, Go2 (AGAIN!...supposedly this was predicted to be in 169), Mr M (havent seen him for a bit), Neo, Nauge and Lolita! I think this might still be a predicted song list as...2 tracks are missing <_<

*maybe it was the sym1 track and Catwoman track

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 06 May 2006, 20:38

8) I'm the first one to reply on this new upodated trax list so I'm going to comment on all songs. The artists look original with a few names we havn't seen in a while. I like HRG attack ressurecting Black Eva from the dead. "Sex & Fever Nights" was awesome.
So it looks like we will get "Loney Night 2006. I remember the original being mega fast for its TIME. How fast can they remake this song?
I wonder what HRG thinks about "Little Don" ? "Bazookastan" anyone? Almost exactly the same melody line, enen the La La Las in the refrain. I have "Little Don" and I think it is an excellent choice for this SEB. :)
So Phil is back, but without Linda. Will this track sound kinda like a Van T.K. copy?
The rest of the trax list is splendid. We got NEO, Nik Key,Mr. M., even the Nick Mansel track looks promising. So far nobody has managed to screw up the "Hurricane" title....and yes even GOTO are back. What's that 7 songs to date? I actually like the last one, so I'm pretty sure this will be cool.
As for the Ace/Mellisa White duet; that title sounds fast "Switch" or maybe its just another crappy track of thiers where they "Switch" turns singing?
This time around DELTA give us two only songs. Or maybe thiers is one missing from list? Aside from Chemical Love , Without You and especially "Gotta Be Your Lover" they really havn't exited me too much in the 160s. Remember those crappy Nando and Mako trax? Mr. Bonnini might concider returning to TIME? PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE :D Bring back my beloved Mike Hammer, Tension and Stop Limit Line music. Maybe "Heartbreaker 2006"? I get chills just thinking about it!
:P

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 06 May 2006, 23:45

Hmm what's going on here.
Make love! Not babies~

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 07 May 2006, 01:20

drnrg wrote:Remember those crappy Nando and Mako trax?
I have to disagree there - "In The Night In the Fire" has grown to become one of my favourite songs from 164, it has a really catchy chorus and synth line!

As for this songlist, I take it with a pinch of salt, although it should be round about now we should have a finalised tracklisting...

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 07 May 2006, 03:07

the_ditz wrote:
drnrg wrote:Remember those crappy Nando and Mako trax?
I have to disagree there - "In The Night In the Fire" has grown to become one of my favourite songs from 164, it has a really catchy chorus and synth line!
I agree with the_ditz. At first, I was a bit disappointed. But after I listened to it several times, it grew on me. It's definitely not my favorite song by Bonini, but it's a good and decent song.
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 07 May 2006, 03:56

valiant wrote: I think this might still be a predicted song list as...2 tracks are missing <_<
That or this SEB will only have 16 tracks... I mean some in the 130s only had 15 songs