eurodancePRIME

There's a wide world also outside of Eurobeat, this is where you discuss it.
DanWaigand
Tha Graphic Guy

eurodancePRIME

Post by DanWaigand » 26 May 2007, 01:45

..Hahaha.. knew that title might get some attention... Even made up a logo.. but uhh.. yeah. thats unimportant. And NO, DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY... There is NO CURRENT PLANS for a eurodancePRIME!

Anyway. I wanted to throw this out.. Alot of older Eurodance groups have been making new stuff! Basic Element Released a new album called The Empire Strikes Back and manages to update thier sound to something more current while not totally blowing off the stuff we loved in the 90's.

E-type released the single True Believer not that long ago and guess what! For one line of the song, he actually sings! Granted he sounds like Michael W. Smith, but it's not totally monotone....

S.E.X. Appeal made an album too called Sensation!. I haven't heard much of it tho... I hear alot of it is acid techno.. or something.

Anyway. I figured that some of you europeans might be able to tell the rest of the world just WHAT We've been missing since odds are good alot of current Day eurobeat fans once loved eurodance so much!
...Love Thy Eurobeat. Love Thy Panu. Squeeze him, Please him, Light his fire. ...Beware his mad desire tho. Yes. I'm done, Move along.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 26 May 2007, 05:44

So I heard DJ Bobo is still active. ;P

And I could be wrong, but I don't think any (or any notable) Dutch or Belgian artist are still active. ): Bubblegum dance took over for a while here in the Dutchlands, and the Belgian scene went all trance-y ;(

Bore can probably tell you more about the Scandinavian artists. ;P

DanWaigand
Tha Graphic Guy

Post by DanWaigand » 26 May 2007, 05:50

MKwiakaku wrote:So I heard DJ Bobo is still active. ;P
Yeah... He came out with Pirates Of Dance and then was in the Eurovision song contest... But uhh.. Miraculously left it rather quickly... Heheh... Was deppressing, I hoped for more for him, but his voice cracked like Alot...

I was going to mention his still being around.. but I was hoping someone else would so that this had a chance of expanding. Ever see the video for his song Hard To Say I'm Sorry? ...Was hilarious.. Heheh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcxGUvc1NWM
...Love Thy Eurobeat. Love Thy Panu. Squeeze him, Please him, Light his fire. ...Beware his mad desire tho. Yes. I'm done, Move along.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 26 May 2007, 07:04

Bwhaha that video is sooooo funny XD

The only Dutch 'big' act active now, which is somewhat related to eurodance, is Ch!pz. But yea.. bubblegum. ;P

Kat
Eurobeat Scholar

Re: eurodancePRIME

Post by Kat » 17 Mar 2017, 21:25

I love Eurodance :D
Wake up in the morning with my book
I'll go to my school I'll go very fast
'Cos I've a lot study and I wanna be ready tonite
When the disco is open