BIG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN !!!

There's a wide world also outside of Eurobeat, this is where you discuss it.
n . paganini
Euro To B

BIG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN !!!

Post by n . paganini » 11 Mar 2011, 11:46

ciao people ,

Not really EuroBeat related but this morning there was a very big Earthquake that took place in the North-East of Japan. the earthquake was one of the biggest in the Japanese history : 8.9 on the Richter scale !! The Quake also caused severall aftershocks and also caused a tsunami thet was responsible for flooding lot,s of area,s and is now on it,s way to other parts in Asia like Taiwan, Indonesia etc.
The city of Sendai in the North-East of Japan is badly damaged, also parts of Tokyo are damaged !!Some parts of Tokyo are shut down, all the subway systems airports and Shikansen railway traffic is completely shut down untill futher notice. Also there are now allready 8 deadly victims due to buildings that collapsed etc .
My heart goes out to the people in Japan for this terrible nature disaster ,let,s pray for all the people and families in japan that are stuck in this hell on earth !!

On the EuroBeat side of things, this will also cause big delays in releases and mail shipping etc etc, but that,s the least of our and their worries now, let our thoughts be and go out to the people in Japan.

N . Paganini.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 11 Mar 2011, 12:00

I felt the earthquake, wasn't really THAT bad, but I am actually more worried about the internet going down at my relative's house where I am at currently. Thank goodness it didn't.

Anyways, it's quite the disaster as far as news reports are concerned, what with tsunamis and all invading places. I can only hope that there are no more further casualties.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 11 Mar 2011, 22:53

WNight wrote:I felt the earthquake, wasn't really THAT bad, but I am actually more worried about the internet going down at my relative's house where I am at currently. Thank goodness it didn't.

Anyways, it's quite the disaster as far as news reports are concerned, what with tsunamis and all invading places. I can only hope that there are no more further casualties.
Maybe because you were VERY far from the ceneter of the quake, because out on the ocean, it was as hard as 8.9.

Best of luck to the Japanese.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 12 Mar 2011, 01:07

Lebon14 wrote:
WNight wrote:I felt the earthquake, wasn't really THAT bad, but I am actually more worried about the internet going down at my relative's house where I am at currently. Thank goodness it didn't.

Maybe because you were VERY far from the ceneter of the quake, because out on the ocean, it was as hard as 8.9.

Best of luck to the Japanese.
It's about half the impact here at my relative's house in nagoya, no damage reported though.

Anyways, my prayers go out to the rest.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 12 Mar 2011, 01:28

According to Nanae, we don't have to worry about any trouble for SEB stuff like delayed releases ;)

I hope all the best for those who live in Japan!!!!!

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 12 Mar 2011, 21:46

This is just terrible and shocking... My thoughts and prayers go out to all those in Japan. :(