Hello! New here.

There's a wide world also outside of Eurobeat, this is where you discuss it.
Hellz
Bad Bad Bad

Hello! New here.

Post by Hellz » 03 Sep 2012, 11:54

Hello everyone,

I'm Bart and am a beginning producer. Since a short while Eurobeat has taken over my interests in music. So a few days ago i've looked for an eurobeat community and eurobeat-prime's forums is where i ended up.

I do not have much experience producing music, and so far the only tracks i've ever made were chiptune. If you are interested to listen to them, you can check out some my chiptune in the soundcloud link.

http://soundcloud.com/hellzmusic

So far i haven't made any eurobeat yet, and all i've done is trying to recreate existing eurobeat tracks to understand how they are build up. So im still in the beginning learning phases. If anyone feels like giving me some help towards the right directions with tips or anything else feel free to help me, as i'm really willing to put a full 150% in this.

I'm excited to get involved in the community here and to find more awesome music by other artists here, and generally to just have a good time here.

dario.zg
Euro To B

Post by dario.zg » 03 Sep 2012, 20:12

welcome!
I'm not an "old"member here but I'm a part of ItaloDisco community around the Net forums etc...and I'm also listening to the (logical continue of the "old Italo Disco") Super Eurobeat or Eurobeat or (how somebody also call it) Italo HiNRG...

Anyway,
I'm not a producer so can't help You that way but I can listen' to Your future Eurobeat work and only "comment" - OK or not OK! :wink:

Stay cool around!

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 04 Sep 2012, 13:22

And they're we've got another Dutchie!

Welkom op Eurobeat-Prime! :-) Ik werk voor een Eurobeat label dus als je vragen hebt: let me know!

Hellz
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Hellz » 04 Sep 2012, 17:11

Thanks for the welcome Dario.zg and DarkSky :)

@Darksky; Ik heb al wel wat vragen, maar ik probeer het zelf eerst uit te vogelen, mocht ik er niet uitkomen stuur ik je wel een PM. :)