Where would you go?

There's a wide world also outside of Eurobeat, this is where you discuss it.
Chico Chico
Bazooka Bellydancer

Where would you go?

Post by Chico Chico » 27 Dec 2004, 23:12

If you had the chance, where would you like to go to either live and / or visit?

Personally, I would love to visit Tokyo so I could go to the Maharaja Night & Velfarre clubs, and I would like to live in Canada as it is beautiful and the guy I like lives there... heheh! :D

Grand Prix
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Grand Prix » 03 Jun 2005, 21:16

i would go everywhere, to listen Eurobeat and to merry all eurobeat artists and also MOVE
Mega NRG Man "Grand Prix" is the best sont in the world.

aXu
The Sidekick

Post by aXu » 03 Jun 2005, 22:16

Tokyo and other places in Japan and Italy.. Rome would be nice.
I find those places very intresting, not for just eurobeat, but in historical and culturical ways.

and...

Cybersex is on the line, I'm still running in the nineties

gs68
Euro To B

Post by gs68 » 19 Aug 2005, 08:49

Tokyo, Japan's culture is just so interesting. I'd like to travel there at night someday. Also, Japan's arcade scene, compared to America's, is very lively and I'm an arcade fanatic, so I want to give games a try over there. As far as Eurobeat is concerned, being in Japan gives me a chance to hear Eurobeat more often, as well as buy Eurobeat at more affordable prices ($40.97 + tax for a CD at Kinokuniya's, my ass! Though I'm willing to buy anyway, just not very often). Too bad I'm only 16 which means I can't attend any clubs there. :(

I'd also like to visit the Philippines, as I'm Filipino myself. It may not be a nice-looking country (particularly in the city areas), but my relatives, who I enjoy hanging out with, live there, shopping is enjoyable, and it's got plenty of nightlife. Even though I was born here in America, I tend to feel at home in the Philippines at times.

Khaki_29uk
Euro To B

Post by Khaki_29uk » 22 Sep 2005, 14:12

I'd like to go on safari through East Africa. Visit North India - Rajastan, Delhi, Mumbai and Calcutta, and then go across to Dhaka, Bangladesh, SE Asia, HK, Japan and Korea.

sephiroth444
Bad Bad Bad

Post by sephiroth444 » 16 Apr 2006, 08:58

I would go to Tokyo. I really have no interest to go anywhere else, well i suppose italy to see my relatives but still it wouldnt beat going to tokyo.

Benjy
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Benjy » 19 Apr 2006, 12:57

Id love to go Germany and Japan. Both have a great music and car culture.

Phil Jay Falcon

Re: Where would you go?

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 09 Jul 2019, 19:28

Interesting question! :)

I would go to every country, who had the biggest cities. I love big, modern cities, cause you have everything and the big cities never sleep.
For example, I love Lisbon. It's very beautiful there and has everything you want. Or go to Brazil! This is what i call "life".

But yeah, one of my biggest wishes is also to go to Japan, specially Tokyo. You can imagine, why! :wink:

Ringhad
Bad Bad Bad

Re: Where would you go?

Post by Ringhad » 19 Mar 2024, 12:55

I really want to go to the Maldives