My Introduction!

There's a wide world also outside of Eurobeat, this is where you discuss it.
Jinxy
Bad Bad Bad

My Introduction!

Post by Jinxy » 13 Dec 2016, 22:55

Hey all!

I'm a 20-year old guy from Finland. Been listening to Eurobeat nearly daily for over a year now (yes, it's like super addicting, isn't it!) and thought I'd finally stop lurking and actually register on these forums, following the termination of the Eurolovers channel (which is where I pretty much discovered Eurobeat from :/) so that I could find more people to talk about Eurobeat and other things with, sooo now I'm here! :D

Aside from Eurobeat, I'm into Japanese culture and anime, as well as video games, electronic & metal music, and 4-player Mahjong!
I'm also into music rhythm games like osu! and I make Eurobeat maps for it as well so I can also enjoy playing my favorite music. lol

Hit me up on any of these subjects if you're interested in playing with me or talking about them, and I hope to make good acquaintances here! :)

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 14 Dec 2016, 06:19

Good to have more finns on board :) Welcome!

Kat
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Kat » 17 Dec 2016, 22:25

Poland here!
Nice to meet you

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 22 Dec 2016, 13:49

If you happen to live in the capital region, come and dance parapara with us :) After all, it's one of the most natural ways to enjoy eurobeat.

If you're interested, there's more info on Facebook and in the Helsinki municipal youth services' hobby inventory. Don't mind the age limit they wrote there, though; none of us is actually under 18 anymore :D

There's another circle in Tampere, if that's closer for you than Helsinki.
Every time I'm free
I realize that funny time will take me higher

Jinxy
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Jinxy » 22 Dec 2016, 22:16

UFOPOLI wrote:If you happen to live in the capital region, come and dance parapara with us :) After all, it's one of the most natural ways to enjoy eurobeat.

If you're interested, there's more info on Facebook and in the Helsinki municipal youth services' hobby inventory. Don't mind the age limit they wrote there, though; none of us is actually under 18 anymore :D

There's another circle in Tampere, if that's closer for you than Helsinki.
Sounds fun! Great to know that there are still active Parapara dance groups in Finland, even though I don't personally know how to dance it lol. Too bad I live right in the middle so it's quite a trip to both destinations, but I'll definitely check your sites out! :)

Kat
Eurobeat Scholar

Re: My Introduction!

Post by Kat » 17 Mar 2017, 21:23

I'm from the small town and only one listening to Eurobeat and I don't know about any "circles" or para groups in my area
I'm a loner
Wake up in the morning with my book
I'll go to my school I'll go very fast
'Cos I've a lot study and I wanna be ready tonite
When the disco is open