Official Introduction Page

There's a wide world also outside of Eurobeat, this is where you discuss it.
Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 07 Nov 2015, 20:41

Welcome on board! Good to see new faces about, albeit things being rather laidback and relaxed for the most part. Well not sure anyone is missing the bickering either... But hey, c'est la vie! Carpe diem! And all the other witty phrases people say.

Cy-Ro
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Cy-Ro » 07 Nov 2015, 23:42

I'll make a post here too.

I'm 18 years old and from Finland (obviously)

Been listening since December 2013. First Eurobeat song i heard was Running In The 90's didn't know it was Eurobeat then.

After hearing Night Of Fire, i started listening EVERYDAY! mostly

Started collecting CD's October 2014, 231 was my first...

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 08 Nov 2015, 09:36

It's nice seeing more Finns here, not sure how many we actually got in the end. Felt like there was practically nobody about when the site kicked off, but more and more have been popping up here and there. Power to the beat~

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 09 Nov 2015, 03:56

Hey!

I'm 28 years old, and live in Chattanooga, TN (USA) (My town was on world news about 2 months ago because of the terrorist shootings).

I first heard Eurobeat around 2005-ish when I discovered Ishkur's Guide of Electronic Music. I didn't know where to find the music, or how to get a hold of if it. Finally, in 2010, my roommates moved to Japan and bought me SEB Vol.47. The rest is history!

Lemonificent
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Lemonificent » 07 May 2016, 23:08

Evenin' everyone.

Estonian (The first, by any chance?) 18 Y/O

Personally about one year deep into the Eurobeat scene, i find it's one of the best, if not the best genre for driving (Or doing anything fast, really.) and since i'm a bit of a gearhead and mechanic in training it's rapidly become my favorite genre, hoping it'll stay that way aswell.

Like most pepole, the first Eurobeat song i heard was Running In The 90s, although i was more of a Johnny Cash type of guy back then so i didint care much for it.
The song that hooked me in and kept me tied was Ennio's Raising Hell, which opened the way for the other newcomer classics such as Night Of Fire.

As for favorites, although i'm usually good with picking out a single favorite, when it comes to Eurobeat i really cant pick out a singular best.
I'm usually one for the very upbeat songs though, mostly male artists aswell, but there are some odd ones out that really "speak" to me, like Dog Eat Dog and Mad Max's Radio.

That came out a bit longer than i was planning it to, but either way, happy listening to everybody and i'm glad to be part of the forums!

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 08 May 2016, 02:04

Welcome on board! Haven't heard or seen any estonian eurobeat fans here at least before! Pioneering it up~

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 20 May 2016, 11:26

Lemonificent wrote:I'm usually one for the very upbeat songs though, mostly male artists aswell, but there are some odd ones out that really "speak" to me, like Dog Eat Dog and Mad Max's Radio.
Dog Eat Dog is awesome and has great lyrics, too :D
Every time I'm free
I realize that funny time will take me higher

BlindedVanguard573
Eurocurious

Post by BlindedVanguard573 » 13 Jun 2016, 14:22

Hey, I'm new here but I'm definitely not new to eurobeat! I've loved the genre ever since I got into DDR and Initial D. I'm mainly a fan of the older ABeatC era and any J-euro music. Recently I've gotten into making my own eurobeat, and I look to share my songs and remixes with you guys!
https://soundcloud.com/bvg_music
I post my eurobeat songs here!

Caio_P
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Caio_P » 21 Aug 2016, 20:02

Hi! My name is Caio, i'm from Brazil and i'm eurobeat listener since 2007 when i've discovered the genre because ParaPara and gyaru culture. I confess i've been using Eurobeat Prime as source of news since 2012 or so www but finally i registered!

Kat
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Kat » 06 Nov 2016, 23:05

Hi I'm from Poland
I'm Catherine
Nice to meet you.
I'm 21 years old
I'm a female... :D
Kat wrote:Growing up in a house with my parents and their techno music love it's not that hard to find Eurobeat
I remember that bubblegum 90's pop such as Aqua because I was born in 1995 and I had the Aqua cassette.These sounds are kinda similar to me.
I mean Eurodance
As a teenager I had my dark gothic era , I've been into metal music and later jrock and wow jpop
And then suddenly I've discovered Super Eurobeat.
My mom loves Eurobeat.
I'm from Poland
Of course I don't mind my PS2 and dance dance revolution games :)

c29d
Bad Bad Bad

Post by c29d » 16 Jan 2017, 22:14

I'm Daniel. :)

I just discovered this forums while searching for a Para Para community.

I've been into eurobeat and para para since around 2000 when playing PPP at Milpitas Golfland. I live in San Jose, CA, and even today it's hard to find a para para community, lol.

I also like eurobeat while driving, and Initial D is my favorite anime and arcade

AL19
Eurobeat Boom

Post by AL19 » 01 Feb 2017, 01:16

Hello, everybody. I'm just another *CoughdiehardCough* Eurobeat fan, and so I decided to make an account here (I probably won't comment much, though. :x).

I became a Eurobeat fan somewhere in 2015, and since I'm into dance music in general, obviously, I started liking this genre. But overtime, I grew way too obsessed with it. :x

Anyway, that's pretty much all I gotta say...

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 02 Feb 2017, 07:33

Last edited by xiao on 04 Jan 2018, 11:19, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

AL19
Eurobeat Boom

Post by AL19 » 02 Feb 2017, 19:54

xiao wrote:
AL19 wrote:But overtime, I grew way too obsessed with it. :x
Happens to all of us gaijins ~ :D

Then it becomes repetitive & you hate the genre so much u throw away all u'r thousands of dollars of CD's & start liking Justin Beebz ~ then you take a break from the internet & remember that life's not a shallow pool of meme-junk and how catchy & fun Eurobeat actually is ~ albeit lacking that pro-sound you hear from mainstream music. Then you pick'up dancing and/or DJ'ing and Eurobeat & it's little sister HyperTechno become Gold again like Owl City's song ... and you start buying albums once more & they lived happily ever after ~ the synth! ^^ 🎉

tl;dr ~ welcome to the forum 🎀 Eurobeat's awesome ~ enjoy u'r stay! \(^ω^)/~
Thanks! :grin:

xub313
Bad Bad Bad

Post by xub313 » 04 Feb 2017, 05:49

Yo! I'm pretty new to Eurobeat; I was introduced to it about six months ago. I stumbled upon Toho Eurobeat by chance and it wasn't long before I discovered SEB. I've been completely hooked ever since. :grin:

Also, I started watching Initial D and loved it. Since then I've been a lot more interested in anime (I had watched a few shows before that, but I never really got into it). That led to me going to an anime con, which led to me getting to play Para Para Paradise and Initial D Arcade Stage. That was pretty cool. :)

I just wanted to say hi! now back to lurking. :x