I want the Entire Euro Beat collection

Sell or buy music here.
gOd

I want the Entire Euro Beat collection

Post by gOd » 16 Jun 2005, 14:16

hi guys im a really big fan of euro beat after checking out Initial D ive already got the whole initial d collection on mp3 and now i want the whole of euro beat. Im ready to buy the whole thing the problem is no one has it all. Where can i get all of it amazon doent have it and im in the middle east :( i cant get jack shit here. ???

Any ideas. i dont mind going to japan 2 get them but i cant wait that long besides it will be like 2 years before i get a vacation. !!!!

Can any1 help me ?

Regards,
Ash

gOd

Hold on

Post by gOd » 16 Jun 2005, 14:19

ok i did find eurobeat over there quite a few actually....but arent the prices way more than normal Audio CDs 35$ when i get cds here at less than 15$. ??? Any cheaper place ?

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 16 Jun 2005, 15:23

You want every eurobeat cd....

Unless you have like... $100,000 or so It aint gonna happen
There are at least 300 CDs

aXu
The Sidekick

Post by aXu » 16 Jun 2005, 15:26

lolled

I think that Makke has the most SEB-cd's in this forum.
And he has spend like thousands of euro's in them, so good luck. :D
Cybersex is on the line, I'm still running in the nineties

gOd

300 !!@#$@#%^#^

Post by gOd » 17 Jun 2005, 11:34

damn 300....looks like ill have 2 buy one 1 month for a long time. ok so how much is the average price of a cd ? What i need 2 know is where is the cheapest place 2 buy the originals from ?

shdwrlm3
Euro To B

Post by shdwrlm3 » 17 Jun 2005, 18:47

damn 300....looks like ill have 2 buy one 1 month for a long time. ok so how much is the average price of a cd ? What i need 2 know is where is the cheapest place 2 buy the originals from ?
The prices vary A LOT. If you get the CDs brand new, the retail price is 2913 yen (a little under 30 USD) for most of them. However, I've picked up SEB for as little as 3 USD, brand new!

Some of the really early Beatfreak stuff can go up to 100 USD, though! You'd really have to devote a lot of time and money to try and get them all, so I suggest just sticking with the main SEB series (150+ volumes) or just get the ones that you want.

Personally, I recommend eBay. SEB CDs have not been bootlegged by Taiwanese companies, so pretty much all of the SEB on eBay are legit. A lot of people also sell SEB in lots, so you can get many CDs for a low price.

As for new SEB, www.cdjapan.co.jp is probably your best bet. They have quite a few of the older SEB still in stock, too (I've got a hunch that some of the really early ones are reprints, though, if you care about that sort of thing). Amazon does indeed have SEB, but you'll have to search their Japanese website, Amazon.co.jp

If you're going to Japan, you may want to wait until you do so before building your collection. As I said, you can find used (sometimes even new!) copies of SEB for as little as 300 yen! SEB is pretty easy to find in the used CD shops, and you can build up your collection rather quickly.

[Shameless Plug!] I've got a few SEB albums for sale, too. Just check out my other post. [/Shameless plug]

gOd

hmmm

Post by gOd » 17 Jun 2005, 20:25

Ebay hmmm. Ok i think ill try them i buy a lot of stuff on amazon all the time i think ill try ebay too. Thanks all of you all are really helpful. Ill check out your posts. In case im lazy and cant find it just paste the link here.

Regards,
Ash

goajs
Bad Bad Bad

Post by goajs » 20 Jun 2005, 11:21

try - cdjapan (www.cdjapan.co.jp) : only problem is (in UK anyway) you have to pay £15 on delivery extra.

yesasia have a few of the more recent ones, as do HMV.co.jp

you can't buy A L L eurobeats (lol) - that is ridick. best bet is to buy every tenth one. i.e. SEB 100, SEB 110, SEB 120, SEB 130, SEB 140, SEB 150 (you get the idea). if you're into initial D music, steer clear of the earlier ones (about SEB 60 and below) - they are more italo-y sort of