EUROBEAT ... LET ME SEE YOUR ENERGY

Eurobeat-Prime News & Comments
Nine
Mr. Domino

EUROBEAT ... LET ME SEE YOUR ENERGY

Post by Nine » 07 May 2007, 04:39

GOGOSMUSIC.net will be opening in the near future, and with that Domino has a special request from all the Eurobeat fans out there. She is looking for some videos of Eurobeat fans, made by Eurobeat fans, to showcase on the up and coming website.

If you have a video cam, webcam, mobile phone with video capabilities ...anything that can capture video, we want you to make something and submit!

The videos can be of anything related to Eurobeat. Do you want to show off your collection? Do you have a special message for any GOGOSMUSIC artists/producers? Do you want to show off a ParaPara dance? Well then, this is your chance to connect and show off your fandom for the genre!

Check out <a href="http://forum.eurobeat-prime.com/viewtop ... 5673">this thread on Eurobeat-Prime's forums</a> for more information!

DanWaigand
Tha Graphic Guy

Post by DanWaigand » 22 May 2007, 15:56

Well.. My Son, Ethan, He uhh.. Dances and claps and tries to sing to ACE music all the time. I got him in the mood, enqueued a Domino song after Ace, ace ended, he turned and gave me a nasty and started pointing at the computer trying to get me to put ACE Back on.

So.. I was gonna.. but.. Meh.. :/
...Love Thy Eurobeat. Love Thy Panu. Squeeze him, Please him, Light his fire. ...Beware his mad desire tho. Yes. I'm done, Move along.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 22 May 2007, 16:35

Oh yea, I still have to record my message!!

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 23 Sep 2007, 21:35

Sooo... What's happening to the site? It's kinda off-line now. X:

You know what's up, Nine?

DanWaigand
Tha Graphic Guy

Post by DanWaigand » 23 Sep 2007, 21:39

MKwiakaku wrote:Sooo... What's happening to the site? It's kinda off-line now. X:

You know what's up, Nine?
I'm not 9, But uhh.. ...Panu has a life and a lack of Free time. Phil had some kind of computer issue that leaves him frequently offline, I really don't know what to update and, with a personal life, can't haunt the forums to find out whats worth adding, and Humbe? ehhh... Dunno bout him. thus, EurobeatPRIME is currently.. fluxing.
...Love Thy Eurobeat. Love Thy Panu. Squeeze him, Please him, Light his fire. ...Beware his mad desire tho. Yes. I'm done, Move along.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 23 Sep 2007, 22:25

I meant GoGosMusic.net, of course. (;

DanWaigand
Tha Graphic Guy

Post by DanWaigand » 23 Sep 2007, 22:29

MKwiakaku wrote:I meant GoGosMusic.net, of course. (;
ooohhhhhh.. okay.... Oops. No ideas then. Some really weird stuff has been happening in italy especially with Eurobeat and those relating to it. so who knows?

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 26 Sep 2007, 15:20

Their domain name just expired.
Prolly Domino is busy with...um Federico starting his new semester
or something. :grin:
ImageImageImage

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 26 Sep 2007, 15:30

Yeah, Domino's been REALLY busy. Last I heard she was in Rome for something... I think Frederico is in college now. ;)