An another decade unfolds

Eurobeat-Prime News & Comments
Bore
Founder

An another decade unfolds

Post by Bore » 26 Sep 2007, 15:02

So the 180s have been launched and the newest eurobeat album is here for the beat lovers! The eurobeat labels have worked hard again and this is what we are treated with: <a href="http://eurobeat-prime.com/reviews/seb181.php">Super Eurobeat 181 Review</a>.

Also a thank you for the ever so kind Evelina at SCP-Music for replying to my request concerning the lyrics for Blood On Fire from 181 (that were slightly mixed up on the booklet). A track with some kick ass lyrical work from the 3 SCP stars.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 26 Sep 2007, 15:37

I agree in most parts of this review. Good job Panu! Your bra's definitely on fire! :D

Shinji-kun[NGE]
Euro To B

Post by Shinji-kun[NGE] » 26 Sep 2007, 18:37

Totally disagree... Gas Gas Gas is the worst song by Manuel, NRG is not Go 2 style compare with their masterpiece Play Loud, Matt Land's song simply boring, K&Q song is awesome, Jungle Fever & Abracadabra deserve 10 grade and Maddy Layne's song is brilliant, excellent & marvellous SHIT :evil: , My Heart Radio is first REALLY GREAT song by Daniel, Mega NRG Man jus must have 5 grade, new Annalises song is very veru similar to older Lolita hits & Nuage's song is really better then all her 170's stuff.
& Blood On Fire is great ONLY BECAUSE OF CHRISTINE's part, g0 2's rap is ><

Jion

Post by Jion » 26 Sep 2007, 22:43

All I have to say is I'm Alive totally rules
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

#Infinity
Euroheater

Re: An another decade unfolds

Post by #Infinity » 27 Sep 2007, 17:25

Bore wrote:15.King & Queen - Dance (A-Beat C)
...the biggest negative side about it to me is how there's no Elena Gobbi present at all.
You sure about that? Annalise is present in the song, but I seriously think I can hear Ms. Gobbi backing her up as well. It's pretty obvious that there are two vocalists.

Anyway, I agree with most of your review, although I don't think NRG is that groundbreaking, considering you didn't give any of Go 2's previous songs anything higher than a 10. Totally with you on BLOOD on FIRE, though. That's a track 100% certain to appear onThe Best Of Super Eurobeat 2007.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 27 Sep 2007, 21:11

It does sound like there are more than one singer in Dance, but it just sounds like Annerley doing backup.

Elena and Annerley have quite distinct singing voices (especially due to a lot of listening) and I think it would be safe to say that if Elena was in Dance, it would be quite obvious as her back vocals would overpower Annerley's. You can easily pick out Lolita in a song she's doing vocals for.

With Nuage's I'm Gonna Carry On (is that even the title? LOL I forgot) for example, it's quite obvious Lolita's in it. Even though the back vocals are pretty weak she overpowers Nuage in certain parts of the chorus.

*shrugs* It would be nice to know either way though, about Dance - because fan speculation is hardly grounds for being factual.

I actually listened to Dance again and thought to myself "This song would be 100x better if Lolita did the vocals." lol ...

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 27 Sep 2007, 23:51

Nine wrote:With Nuage's I'm Gonna Carry On (is that even the title? LOL I forgot) for example, it's quite obvious Lolita's in it. Even though the back vocals are pretty weak she overpowers Nuage in certain parts of the chorus.
I believe the part you're referring to is most evident at the end of the chorus

Denise+Elena=>"I will be" and then Elena completely overshadowing Denise "FAR AWAY!~" :P

haha ok so it's not THAT bad and I'll stop being off topic now 8D