Some unfortunate news

Eurobeat-Prime News & Comments
Bore
Founder

Some unfortunate news

Post by Bore » 23 Oct 2007, 16:58

Well... it is for some at least. Since the start of the summer something's been at fault with the submitting of new lyrics. I have received a few messages saying that people submitted lyrics to me, but I haven't been receiving any for some time now. The submit form itself had been broken and somehow the form just happily stated that lyrics had been submitted, but they never made it into the folder for new lyrics.

I probably should have noticed this ages ago since the rather constant flow of new lyrics every once in a while just suddenly stopped. I have no clue why it even stopped from working, since it did so well earlier on. But either way, this problem has been fixed by now and I'm really sad to say that the new lyrics that have been submitted during ~July - October have vanished into bite-heaven.

I am deeply sorry for the problem this has caused and I hope this didn't completely waste peoples' time. I'm at fault here and I am going to try and prevent anything like this happening in the future.