Suppah Euro Beat woooooah Friday night I'm craving for you

Eurobeat-Prime News & Comments
Bore
Founder

Suppah Euro Beat woooooah Friday night I'm craving for you

Post by Bore » 20 Jan 2008, 09:51

Super Eurobeat 183 was released for christmas and due to some mix ups my album took quite a while to arrive but finally I was able to get my dirty paws on the album and after some heavy airplay I've managed to write the review for the album. So without further ado: <a href="http://eurobeat-prime.com/reviews/seb183.php">Super Eurobeat 183 Review</a>.

Also below you can preview the tracklisting for the incoming SEB184 due to be released on the 30th of January.

1.Mark Astley - Super Rider
2.Mike West - Wild Night
3.Jeff Driller - Spin Spin Baby
4.King & Queen - Come On Up
5.Nuage - Everybody Shake
6.Pamsy - My Sweet Forever
7.Alexis - Just A Game 2007
8.Jay Lehr - Imagine
9.Nikita Jr. - Happy Snappy Valentine
10.Annie - No Borders
11.Ester - Never Gonna Give Up
12.Ace Warrior - White Love
13.Annalise - Valentino's Day
14.Money Man - Love For Money 2008
15.Daniel - Full Metal Cars
16.Cherry - Yes I Will
17.Mega NRG Man - Let It Go
18.The Snake - Speed Of Light

Disc 2 - The Best of Extended Version Volume 4 - Selected By DJ GUN

1.The Factory Team - Gun Boy
2.Mark Foster - Kong
3.Niko - Speedway
4.Franz Tornado & The "Mad Cow" Girls - Bandolero Comanchero
5.Dusty - Stay The Night
6.Joe Banana - Dum Dum Pistol
7.Franz "Mad Cow" Tornado & The Yamanba-Gals - Ganguro
8.Tri-Star - Ike Ike
9.Kiki & Kika - Easy Busy
10.Bazooka Girl - Velfarre 2000

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 20 Jan 2008, 18:06

That review was...interesting. Well worth the wait, I must say!

I expected you to enjoy Goodnight Kiss a lot more than you did, but at least it's possible for you to not be blown away by every track she sings (not a bad thing at all btw, since it eliminates your "biased" image towards her). I was a lot more suprised about Burn Into The Beat, which is now the 3rd track 17 in a row to receive one of your very few 10+++++ ratings. :D I do agree that it's definitely the best track off the album, but I just had to point out how intriguing this pattern has been.

And c'mon, CROTS, Night Figther, and YKML weren't that mediorce, were they? Tbh, I thought that the latter received a pretty inaccurate rating based on your comments, which I honestly haven't noticed from any of your reviews since Rainbow from 171.

But either way, thank you so much for the review! Your comments are very much appreciated. :wink:

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 20 Jan 2008, 21:41

YAY PANU FINALLY GOT HIS CD! :3
I'm not happy with you - I was looking forward to reading your thoughts about the bonus disc. I shall now harass you 'till you formally review it.
I joke, "EW" covered my feelings (and a review) just fine. heh

I was... shocked to see an 8 for the Matt Land song. o_O

Though, Lately I've been falling more and more in love with Delta's productions and while some labels seem to be lacking inspiration it feels like Delta is full of it. I could not agree more with that statement.

PS- DJ Gun's extended song selections suck. So depressing.
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 Jan 2008, 08:00

I was linking on reviews every day to find your review. Those are what got me hooked to E.P in the first place and I was glad to finally see it up.

I was also likewise surprised about Night Fighter and You Kiss My Lover, but I recall you were never a fan of the Jackson O ,M.J. impersonations. :P

I was sure Bad Boys wouldn't get anything less than an 8, but that Renoire track....well, we all know what I think about that.

Actually you will see the cd gets better with every listen. It's one of those cds, you pull out in another 10 of years and say, "Damn, now this was music" 8)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 Jan 2008, 08:02

I was linking on reviews every day to find your review. Those are what got me hooked to E.P in the first place and I was glad to finally see it up.

I was also likewise surprised about Night Fighter and You Kiss My Lover, but I recall you were never a fan of the Jackson O ,M.J. impersonations. :P

I was sure Bad Boys wouldn't get anything less than an 8, but that Renoire track....well, we all know what I think about that.

Actually you will see the cd gets better with every listen. It's one of those cds, you pull out in another 10 of years and say, "Damn, now this was music" 8.

BTW, what is EW? Does that mean it sucked beyond repair?

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 21 Jan 2008, 16:39

drnrg wrote:BTW, what is EW? Does that mean it sucked beyond repair?
Kind of ironic, considering he loved all 5 songs, but the remixes honestly weren't all that good. 176 was the one that got it right.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 21 Jan 2008, 16:44

Ew... is like the sound you make when you don't like something. Alongside "Yuck"... Eeeewww.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 Jan 2008, 20:55

Bore
Ew... is like the sound you make when you don't like something. Alongside "Yuck"... Eeeewww
I wouldn't have guessed that, because of how mush you iniutially love those songs, but I agree ten fold.