September 15th, 2004

Eurobeat-Prime News & Comments
Bore
Founder

September 15th, 2004

Post by Bore » 15 Sep 2004, 07:21

• Okay so finally the tracklisting for 151 is out. NRGExpress is the place that provided these news.

1.Manuel - Big Boy
2.Max Alto - Change The World
3.Go Go Girls - Raparapadance
4.Cherry - Every Beat Of Your Heart
5.Casanova - Satisfy My Soul
6.Name - Don't Tell Me Stories
7.Dave Simon - Money
8.Pretty Woman - Never Do
9.Tam Arrow - Fire To The Eurobeat
10.Robbie Grain Feat. Name - All The Love Of My Heart
11.Oda - Speed Demon (King Of Kings)
12.Mary Lane - Love Me Forever
13.Maxx Ducati - Valentino Samurai
14.Van T.K. - Just Can't Get Enough
15.Nuage - Carry On Carry On
16.Digital Planet - Fly Away
17.Melissa White & Ace - The Poison Of Love
18.Lolita - Set Your Heart On Fire

The tracklisting for 151 looks really promising. The old and new classic titles like Go Go Girls, Manuel, Dave Simon, Nuage Oda, Lolita and Cherry are time after time great, and surely this time around as well. Which is interesting though how the much spoken remakes of old songs are nowhere to be found, but those will be apparently postponed to a later SEB volume, another song missing from the tracklisting is Fastway's Go Beat Crazy that has been much anticipated by many, oh well there's always 152. Also some new titles in the mix: Max Alto, who apparently does a cover of the V6 song, Name is also a new name to appear on SEB, and even twice on this album, as she does a duet with Robbie Grain, we can right away recognize her as a Delta artist. Maxx Ducati is the last new title, and also the mandatory Vibration dose of this album. Quite a few older titles also make comebacks: Van T.K. and Tam Arrow make a comeback since Euromach, and we can hope for similar kind of materials as they did back then. Mary Lane makes a return since SEB128, and she's of course from Time. Melissa White & Ace do an another duet, and we saw Melissa the last time on SEB141.

A funny notice on the look of the cover for 151, it looks like Avex would've gone back to the studio they used in the 40s-70s as this cover has similar kind of attitude and weirdness going on. Not sure if it's an improvement from the black & white covers of the 140s.

So all in all, the tracklisting looks like this one's gonna be an another big blast. The album is out due 23rd of September. So that's in a week, hold your horses till then.
And to sum up the amount of tracks per label : A-Beat C : 5, Delta : 5, Time : 3, SCP : 2, HI-NRG Attack : 1 & Vibration : 1. Max Alto is a title that I don't really know where to put, my guess goes to either Time or SCP.[/u]

Chico Chico
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Chico Chico » 15 Sep 2004, 08:25

Totally excited for Van T.K. and Tam Arrow! The cover for SEB 151, is... shall i say... different... But then again I should know there are always weird covers from time to time.... :P

Paraclete
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Paraclete » 15 Sep 2004, 11:25

Have you recovered,Bore
SEB 200

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 15 Sep 2004, 13:26

Isn't Casanova from Delta? So wouldn't that mean Delta has 6 and Time has 2

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 15 Sep 2004, 14:58

Shawaazu wrote:Isn't Casanova from Delta? So wouldn't that mean Delta has 6 and Time has 2
Ah good point... for some reason I messed that up with Time... so my guess for Max... Alto goes to Time then, seeing that they fancy covers.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 15 Sep 2004, 15:03

It would probably be a first if Delta had more songs on a SEB than A-Beat C.... So your logic also has a good basis.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 15 Sep 2004, 16:31

Takuto did point out something good... If it's a V6 cover, then it has to be A-Beat C, as they're the only label who do eurobeat versions of J-Euro songs....