Where did Eurobeat Prime go? :o

Eurobeat-Prime News & Comments
Humbedooh
Forum Cow

Where did Eurobeat Prime go? :o

Post by Humbedooh » 12 Nov 2008, 11:08

Some of you are probably wondering where Eurobeat Prime has been hiding for the last week - but we're back now!

Some issues with our now former hosting provider made the domain eurobeat-prime.com disappear from the Internet for about a week, but since we're finally free of their crap service, the site is back with more power, space, bandwidth...you name it. This also means we will be introducing some new services in the near future, which we promise is gonna be worth the waiting.

The move, and subsequent terrible service from our former hosting provider, unfortunately means that some of our database got lost. As a result, the last two weeks of forum posts have gone AWOL and won't be showing up again. So if you feel your posts during that period was brilliant and enlightening, please do post them again.
- De apibus semper dubitandum est
(You never know about bees)

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Re: Where did Eurobeat Prime go? :o

Post by Lebon14 » 12 Nov 2008, 16:34

Humbedooh wrote:This also means we will be introducing some new services in the near future, which we promise is gonna be worth the waiting.
Eurobeat-Prime 3.5/4?!
If yes, then : 8)
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 12 Nov 2008, 19:49

Sounds good. I was wondering what happened to you guys. :D
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Nov 2008, 01:53

I was told three days! WTF! :-x Just kidding .LOL! I'm just back you guys are back :D

zarksentinel
Bad Bad Bad

Post by zarksentinel » 13 Nov 2008, 15:11

really really glad that eurobeat-prime is back.i was shock few days ago when i try to visit this site,the site was down.well,now is back and i will wait and expect some cool feature from you guys :)