Everynight you light me with your gasoline

Eurobeat-Prime News & Comments
Bore
Founder

Everynight you light me with your gasoline

Post by Bore » 13 May 2011, 19:42

Time goes by, eurobeat gets released and we are treated to more gems from the stashes of our belowed eurobeat labels. After the nonstop album that was 213, we get an energetic blast of quality eurobeat in the form of 214. So I give thee the
<a href="http://eurobeat-prime.com/reviews/seb214.php">Super Eurobeat 214 review.</a> Enjoy~

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 May 2011, 20:53

I'm surprised you gave such a low grade to Lollita's song. I say low because you usually give her the 10++++++ treatment. I ,meself didn't think it was anything special either, but conciderering the positive words some of the other members have been giving it, I thought it logical you would cream over it as well?

On the other hand, I'm glad you enjoyed the HRG Attack songs. I also got that old sckool feel from Together and you are right! Ciao Ciao is one female hit making machine. If you think about it; even when the name belonged to Saiafam records, the girls have allways produced quality product. Thank Accantino for bringing the artist name to HRG Attack and continuing the legacy. 8)