June 29th - July 5th, 2004.

Eurobeat-Prime News & Comments
Bore
Founder

June 29th - July 5th, 2004.

Post by Bore » 04 Jul 2004, 22:41

Okay so the updates I've made on the site haven't been properly displayed here. I've been lazy and that's all.

But let's start

June 29th

• A new review for Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 14

June 30th

This time Eurobeat Prime is testing out something new, as we've had already some songs featured on the forum as fan made remixes. And as there'll be a complete album of remixes and extended versions made by Nine on the forum later on, we decided to give a small piece of heaven for the fans of good eurobeat music. The song is Sheila & Cindy Cooper - Touch Me (Nine's Extended Mix), and the original song can be found from the EuroPanic! 4 album. Sadly there might not be an extended out as an original, so Nine did a great job and did one for all of us. Thank you Nine, and check back to the Forum later on to view the whole album (though the songs won't be visible unless you register).

1st of July

• A new review for Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 11.
• A new review for Super Eurobeat Presents JGTC 2004 Special, by Jion, thank you.

2nd of July

• A new review for Eurobeat Flash 10.

3rd of July

• For a change there's a new fanlisting. This time it's for King & Queen, the title that everybody (should) love.

4th of July

• A new review for Super Eurobeat 109.
• A bunch of new lyrics in the lyrics section, thanks for the people who helped.

5th of July

• A new Eurobeat Quiz found in the games section, or a quick link straight through here.
• Another quiz, but this time it's an easier one, as I noticed that the quizes I made so far were quite hard and only directed at the hardcore audience. To try it out go here.
• Top-10 lists for Panu and Phil were updated, AxU and Jion still awaiting for new ones.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 17 Jul 2004, 07:00

*pokes panu* better get on with adding a new topic for the current updates! :P

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 14 Jul 2006, 13:54

Wow, this guy REALLY likes lesbians XD