Pop/Rock You Would Like To Hear Covered In Eurobeat

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 20 Feb 2008, 06:41

wolftickets1969
Shannon - Let the music play(unless Chip Chip - Let The Music Play on TEB 40 is a cover already)
Not a cover. Infact I can't recall Eurobeat os Italo for that matter ever covering a Freestyle song can you? I recall San doing the Covergirl's vesion of Show Me, but it seems Freestyle has kinda diisapeared into oblivion. Damn the American music industry :evil:
Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy(this would be interesting)
The closest you get here is Boys Boys Boys from Saifam singing Teddyboy or even better Dave Hammond doing Sound Of My Heart sung by Gino Caria. Both songs feature the Bronski Beat melody quite nice.
Den Harrow - Future Brain(Eddy Huntington's version isn't eurobeat, is it?)
I've mentioned this countless of TIMES. listen to SEB 125. To the Atrium track " Side By Side" That one has a heavy Future Brain vibe throughout the song. That should give you an idea of what it would sound like in Eurobeat.

As for covers. I have submitted Mr. Segio Dall Ora some suggestions of TIME remakes Like:
Toby Ash- Go Go Rock Me
Tension- You Got me Going Crazy
Chester- Don't get Away
Lisa Johnson- Foolin With Your Heart
Robert Ptton- Give M A Little Chance
Mike Hammer- Big Mouth
Vanessa- Hey hey
Lisa Jonson- Say Goodbye
...and yes Nine, even Alexis- Sugar Babe so keep your fingers crossed. :grin:

omega666
Eurocurious

Post by omega666 » 20 Feb 2008, 13:03

Say Goodbye is a good song, I love the two covers Saifam did back in the 90s

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 Feb 2008, 00:30

omega666
One of my Favorites ever. The pop flavoured Italo disco melody was infecuous. That's why I think it would sound amazing in remake. Especially with Mr. Dall Ora's Disco flava injections, much like he has produced with songs like Crazy & Ready and Take A Frame. I also think it would sound nice if DELTA took a stabb at it with Queen 26, like in Don't Let me be The One. :)

I have the Barbie Young version on Radiorama. What was the other one?

KitsuneStar
Eurobeat Fan

Post by KitsuneStar » 21 Feb 2008, 02:08

omega666 wrote:
KitsuneStar wrote:I have to think about this one...

-Dave Rodgers - "Above The Light" (one of Dave's rock songs) (Mega NRG Man)
Isn't there already a eurobeat version on his myspace?
I wouldn't really count the Neuro Remix as a Eurobeat song, it's a bit too slow to really fit. More just an arbitrary synth line thrown in.

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 24 Feb 2008, 18:34

wolftickets1969 wrote:Rick Astley - Together Forever(unless it's already been covered or remixed) by Rick Castle[Rick covering Rick, lol], or Kevin Johnson again
Haddaway - What Is Love
Change of mind: Rick Astley - Together Forever would be covered by either Kasanova, DeLeo, or maybe even David Dima.
Haddaway - What Is Love: covered by Dusty, with Pamsy or Christine(is she still with SCP?) doing backup vocals(SCP trancebeat style)
Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning(Dave Rodgers or Tomas Marin, aka Mega NRG Man)
sorry if you think i'm threadomancing here

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 24 Feb 2008, 19:10

Caramell - Caramelldansen
with Kiki & Fancy!

:!:

I love the original song so much... and, I think the song is really really really Eurobeat-ish, so it would be easy to make a Eurobeat cover.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 25 Feb 2008, 03:12

Lebon14
with Kiki & Fancy!
Is that another French dance music song. Sorry I'm just not much into taday's Dance music scene at all :???:

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 25 Feb 2008, 11:59

drnrg wrote:Lebon14
with Kiki & Fancy!
Is that another French dance music song. Sorry I'm just not much into taday's Dance music scene at all :???:
Nope. You can listen to it here
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 25 Feb 2008, 15:43

me and Lebon14 were a bit confused in what language it was the other day :???:

but i think its swedish lol...

but as Eurobeat it would be just better :D

omega666
Eurocurious

Post by omega666 » 26 Feb 2008, 01:25

drnrg wrote:omega666
One of my Favorites ever. The pop flavoured Italo disco melody was infecuous. That's why I think it would sound amazing in remake. Especially with Mr. Dall Ora's Disco flava injections, much like he has produced with songs like Crazy & Ready and Take A Frame. I also think it would sound nice if DELTA took a stabb at it with Queen 26, like in Don't Let me be The One. :)

I have the Barbie Young version on Radiorama. What was the other one?
The cover by Kate Project who also covered Mela - Help Me I think the sublabel was 21st Century Records, both nice and eurodancey. I also like Saifam's eurodance cover of Fire On The Moon

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 26 Feb 2008, 03:36

omega666
The cover by Kate Project who also covered Mela - Help Me I think the sublabel was 21st Century Records, both nice and eurodancey. I also like Saifam's eurodance cover of Fire On The Moon
I remeber now. I wasn't too fond of 21st Century label. I do have one vinyl from Ken Laszlo. I forget the name, but it had a Haddaway feel to it. Probly the only Eurodance song I liked besides Drogostea Din Tie...and that's the more High Energish Haiducci version :grin:

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 26 Feb 2008, 17:13

Kate Project is Eurodance, not Eurobeat, are they? Kind of odd doing non-eurobeat covers of eurobeat songs. or were the originals italodisco/nrg?
Also Gianni Coraini(Ken Laszlo) apparently did a Eurobeat remake of his own "Hey Hey Guy", under the name Jean Corraine(SEB 21).

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 26 Feb 2008, 20:33

wolftickets1969
Kate Project is Eurodance, not Eurobeat, are they? Kind of odd doing non-eurobeat covers of eurobeat songs. or were the originals italodisco/nrg?
"Say Goodbye"- Lisa Johnson was originally Italo/NRG from TIME records. a SUPER bonafide CLASSIC :D
BTW ,anyone know who the girl on the cover sleeve was?

She portrayed Lisa Johnson for "Love" and a few others.

wolftickets1969
Also Gianni Coraini(Ken Laszlo) apparently did a Eurobeat remake of his own "Hey Hey Guy", under the name Jean Corraine(SEB 21).
That was not the song I was talking about. That song had the same title, but sounded nothing like his original hit. It was still a great song from AbeatC's golden era with heavy Italo/NRG flava .I was reffering to "Everytime". A pretty decent song from 21st Century label.

Lebon14
with Kiki & Fancy!
I heard this song. I can't say I'm hoping for a remeke at all, but on the positive side; if any label could pull it off it would be Saifam. They could use the Lolly O girl to sing it. 8)

I would rather hear Kika and Famsy do a cover of Mudvayne's "Happy" :P

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 26 Feb 2008, 22:23

Is Judy Crystal - Din Don Dan a cover of the Suzy Lazy song? Or just another sheer coincidence?
That's also interesting, the same singer doing two different songs with the same name. And the first was a "gay" love song, while the second is a duet with a girl. What is Coraini's real orientation, anyway? Did he ever disclose it?

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 26 Feb 2008, 22:39

wolftickets1969 wrote:Is Judy Crystal - Din Don Dan a cover of the Suzy Lazy song? Or just another sheer coincidence?
That's also interesting, the same singer doing two different songs with the same name. And the first was a "gay" love song, while the second is a duet with a girl. What is Coraini's real orientation, anyway? Did he ever disclose it?
Not a cover.
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice